xort

Jun 1, 2017
Why has it taken so long for a vtuber game to get made(started)?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are rapes avoidable?

I see in the future tags a few that don't convince me, specifically Femdom, prostitution, trap, BDSM, urination and sleeping sex. will it be possible to avoid these tags?

Group sex, if it includes guys other than the MC, is another thing that I don't like, and I prefer to know if it will go to exist in the game before trying it.

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm gonna ask since someone will ask eventually anyway, AkkaSenpai the prostitution tag, will this be us whoring out Li or will it be random side girls in a brothel or is the mc whoring himself out in the future

I love the theme your going with it already sounds very interesting controlling a universe as a powerful mc but I just wouldn't be able to play it even if that stuff is avoidable, that also goes for sharing/swinging stuff in general (group sex tag)

Either way good luck and thanks in advance for your response
I have no idea yet, I just added a lot of tags for future since I have don't a clear goal right now in what things I will add yet. Maybe It's one of the things above, couple things above or none of them.

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Are rapes avoidable?

I see in the future tags a few that don't convince me, specifically Femdom, prostitution, trap, BDSM, urination and sleeping sex. will it be possible to avoid these tags?

Group sex, if it includes guys other than the MC, is another thing that I don't like, and I prefer to know if it will go to exist in the game before trying it.
Maybe... the first scene in the prologue was, I think stuff like that will happen more, don't know yet.

Femdon, prostituditon, Bdsm, urination, sleeping sex - Possible tags, may or may not get added, if added, optionable give or take

Only 1 male here, no NTR

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Why has it taken so long for a vtuber game to get made(started)?
The simple answer is that it didn't, they've been getting made as far back as Kizuna Ai's initial surge, there's even a Japanese circle who solely makes vtuber smut games (name escapes me though). This isn't even the first vtuber VN.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I am pretty sure Lily would like this. If i remember it she did mention once she wouldn't mind that.
BTW does she has the tail? I didn't see it in the image and i suppose there are no models like that in Koikatsu? Which is sad.

BTW put in Bao and Numi to make the Bikini Bottom.

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I am pretty sure Lily would like this. If i remember it she did mention once she wouldn't mind that.
BTW does she has the tail? I didn't see it in the image and i suppose there are no models like that in Koikatsu? Which is sad.

BTW put in Bao and Numi to make the Bikini Bottom.
She does CharaStudio-2022-08-17-12-35-56-Render.png

Yeah, planning for alot of vtubers harem here. I just only did 4 characters in the title because they are my favorite. Lily... not one of them, but was randomly picked

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Maybe... the first scene in the prologue was, I think stuff like that will happen more, don't know yet.

Femdon, prostituditon, Bdsm, urination, sleeping sex - Possible tags, may or may not get added, if added, optionable give or take

Only 1 male here, no NTR
I have started the game, I have seen how the first sex scene began, I have closed the game.

Thanks for sharing, but I'm sure I'm not interested.

Reactions: qaywsx

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I have started the game, I have seen how the first sex scene began, I have closed the game.

Thanks for sharing, but I'm sure I'm not interested.
I wanted to not include a scene meeting with Kronii that had sex in it and to have that later in the future. I wanted to have alpha male mc doing whatever he wants and not be a loser, and I came to include that scene. I kind of hated when the first release of games had no scenes, so I came to that conclusion. I do thank you for trying the build at least.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes