AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The FOV in some scenes feels weird, like some fisheye effect during pov hospital sex
There is potential otherwise :D
That is like that, that was part of the older builds. I'm trying to tone it down a bit for the future. Thanks for the input!

Reactions: DrFree

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Nah... don't think sooo.... thanks for the input, I appreciate it, it does mean a lot!

Well, for the future, I think I'm going to have her be a Yandere, and something BIG might happen with that.... don't know yet
I was just memeing what happened irl with her character. Not asking or expecting anything like that to happen lol.

Reactions: AkkaSenpai

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Does the mc do the fucking? Or is this just a space brothel simulator? Trap and shota? Game doesn't look bad but for the moment, I won't play it cause it gives me NTR vibes. Good luck and try to convince me to play your game.

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Bro, just because it has potential tags, doesn't mean it's going to be included in the future. It's not going to have NTR or be a fuckin space brothel?? Am I the brain-dead person for throwing around ideas to appeal to people? I'm not like certain other games just because it has one thing in common. But with what you are saying then I must be Elon Musk because I am a male. If the tags have NTR then it's going to be NTR, but if it doesn't, then it doesn't. If a tag has "male protagonist" then I'm going to assume it's "female protagonist" from the way you are wording shit, lmao. I'm not going to convince you to play, you do you dawg, but don't say anything if you haven't played the game. And yes, the MC is doing the fucking? It is literally paster everywhere if you even saw anything or played the game. But you clearly don't know it since you didn't give it a try.

Sep 17, 2017
Just played 2.1 and it's a pretty solid rebuild of the prologue. The references are worked in fairly smoothly, and I about lost my shit when the Kobo P-word was dropped. Looking forward to see what comes next.

There were a few minor spelling errors ("till" should have been "still" during one of the recovery monologues, for example). Only thing that may have been unintended/out of place was during the first Fauna/Sana scenes, the MC had the ring on his finger, before it was actually given to him in the story.

Reactions: AkkaSenpai

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just played 2.1 and it's a pretty solid rebuild of the prologue. The references are worked in fairly smoothly, and I about lost my shit when the Kobo P-word was dropped. Looking forward to see what comes next.

There were a few minor spelling errors ("till" should have been "still" during one of the recovery monologues, for example). Only thing that may have been unintended/out of place was during the first Fauna/Sana scenes, the MC had the ring on his finger, before it was actually given to him in the story.
Ah yes, thanks for the input!!!

I merged v1.0 scenes with v2.1 and made the build have a story. I don't think it very detailed but I tried... The Fauna and Sana scenes was in v1.0 and unless I redo that scene or so, then it’s going to be a minor detail no one sees lmao.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes