Segismund

Sep 28, 2018
What is there not to love about corrupting a heroine of justice.

Moreover there’s even a sad cuck and ugly bastard included, too.

can our heroine overcome this dire predicament and rise above the malignant foes that lurk in the shadows?
The fact that it’s a kinetic novel means: NO, she cannot. And that’s just jolly ravishing. Hope there’s at least an appeal to procreation in this game given those child bearing hips here.

EXLake

Jul 22, 2017
For those interested in my translations I'm right now holding a poll on my Patreon to choose between the two lastest Pin-Point games for my next work:
- Himekishi Do Gehin Haiboku Jinsei
- Baikoku Ouki ~Daraku no Mesu Buta Oyako~

Toss a coin to your translator xD
Hey just want to say I appreciate what you're doing. I've already played Elementia on Japanese and I'm really not a fan of Pin-Point's latest stuff with exaggerated deformed art like those two and certain fetishes in those works, so I'll refrain from them. But it's good someone doing it.

Sound the horns when you plan to do or now that was peak Pin-Point. I'll throw some $ then too. Cheers.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lewd Rider Ero

hwuaa

Mar 3, 2021
Yo
For those interested in my translations I'm right now holding a poll on my Patreon to choose between the two lastest Pin-Point games for my next work:
- Himekishi Do Gehin Haiboku Jinsei
- Baikoku Ouki ~Daraku no Mesu Buta Oyako~

Toss a coin to your translator xD
You are an absolute legend, thanks for translating Pin-Point games!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewd Rider Ero

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
what are the configuration keys? once i put it as window i cannot move or go enough to go to the option to select full screen.

thanks.

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
Love Pin-Point, i always says Lilith is the best (ad it is), but Pin-Point is improving with each work, this year we got a good animation of a good VN, and the new ones are creating an habit (wich is good to settle a style). I really hope to read theyr new works translated.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes