kusobaba

May 23, 2018
I was like 'huh? Hasn't these translated already?' But actually no, it hasn't. I misremembered it with Gedou Mahou Shoujo Rinne because both have Satou Kuuki's arts. Nice job.

Apr 23, 2020
in my opinion, this is basically a mind control ending as she still has her sanity till the end. it's just that her personality is just replaced, not redirected, so i will still keep that she is pure in her heart and never corrupted as she still shouts knight seconds before the coffin/container closed, unlike other pinpoint heroines... still a good game, but not moral degradation...
That part was probably left like that because the game was meant or could have been longer. In the gallery menu there were some titles for scenes that weren't in the game, the heroine that appears in the end was going to be corrupted and there were going to be some prego sex scenes with Nozomi.
Genom also mentions that he could bring her personality back at any moment if he wanted but never does it, so I think that maybe they left her mind like that to use it as a resource for later scenes but the game was going to be too long so they left it like that.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
That part was probably left like that because the game was meant or could have been longer. In the gallery menu there were some titles for scenes that weren't in the game, the heroine that appears in the end was going to be corrupted and there were going to be some prego sex scenes with Nozomi.
Genom also mentions that he could bring her personality back at any moment if he wanted but never does it, so I think that maybe they left her mind like that to use it as a resource for later scenes but the game was going to be too long so they left it like that.
but werent other pinpoint games way longer than this? or were they losing budget? that brainwashing was used 4 times alreadyXD quite incomplete if you ask me...

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
For those interested in my translations I'm right now holding a poll on my Patreon to choose between the two lastest Pin-Point games for my next work:
- Himekishi Do Gehin Haiboku Jinsei
- Baikoku Ouki ~Daraku no Mesu Buta Oyako~

Toss a coin to your translator xD
Thanks for this! I think I already know the answer in my head, but how keen might you be on one day tackling the games SakuraGame(or whatever that Chinese company goes by now)destroyed with their shitty MTLs?

Apr 23, 2020
Thanks for this! I think I already know the answer in my head, but how keen might you be on one day tackling the games SakuraGame(or whatever that Chinese company goes by now)destroyed with their shitty MTLs?
Some of them, I have heard that Oujo & Onna Kishi W Do Gehin Roshutsu ~Chijoku no Misemono Dorei~ had a machine translation or something like that but I never found it. Also, there was another game about gender bender that was incomplete, I don't know if I'll translate the gender bender game but at least Oujo & Onna Kishi W Do Gehin Roshutsu is in my list of future translations.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Some of them, I have heard that Oujo & Onna Kishi W Do Gehin Roshutsu ~Chijoku no Misemono Dorei~ had a machine translation or something like that but I never found it. Also, there was another game about gender bender that was incomplete, I don't know if I'll translate the gender bender game but at least Oujo & Onna Kishi W Do Gehin Roshutsu is in my list of future translations.
That was not the answer I had in my head:ROFLMAO:Bless you for fixing these translations.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Man I wish there was a way to fix the graphic issues with old visual novels on Windows 10.-. Having to exit full screen every time is such a pain. Curse you old ass engine games!

Of course as soon as I complain, my computer somehow fixes the issue. But I bet it's because I'm using two monitors and the fullscreen mode is somehow thinking it's borderless windows for some reason so no more glitchy background effect.

Or not:mad::ROFLMAO::cautious:

Last edited:

Ame2for1

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah the resolution is fucked up, can only see like 40% of the menu. There doesn't seem to be any settings for the game. Unplayable.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah the resolution is fucked up, can only see like 40% of the menu. There doesn't seem to be any settings for the game. Unplayable.
how to play full screen. window screen blocks options that are located below and cant click on them
Your resolution is too low, you have to play it fullscreen for the many below the text box to show. This used to happen with Pinpoint games on my old laptop.
It should have prompted you to go fullscreen the first time it booted up. It didn't? Given the game comes pre-installed it's possible it didn't. In that case yes, the game is broken for you guys. That's why it's better to get a patch than a pre-installed game, but the translator doesn't seem to offer a standalone patch for some reason.
If you're not sure if the game asked to go fullscreen when you first booted try reinstalling.

zazazas

Jun 21, 2018
Hi first of all thanks for translating and sharing this OP!

I need help with the downloaded Zip file. An error message appears and says "archive is either in unknown format or damaged" when I try to click and extract the contents.

Does anyone know what is going on?
Probably just need to redownload it.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
The translation could use a bit of work. But I'm sure with more practice, the grammatical errors ect will vanish. Though I don't see how one can mess up Onii-Chan and Onee-Chan so easily:p

I'd say the translation is a 3/fap. Effort has been put into it and that's all that matters compared to MTLs:sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewd Rider Ero
Apr 23, 2020
The translation could use a bit of work. But I'm sure with more practice, the grammatical errors ect will vanish. Though I don't see how one can mess up Onii-Chan and Onee-Chan so easily:p

I'd say the translation is a 3/fap. Effort has been put into it and that's all that matters compared to MTLs:sneaky:
Yeah, I'm aware of that, my proficiency in English is far from good, well even in my native language I'm pretty bad at it. I'm sure that my translations would also improve if I proofread them but every time I finish them I can only think about releasing them to the public before given them even a basic correction. But I'll try to fix that for this next translation since I want this one to be as perfect as I can make it. Look forward to it!

Ame2for1

Jan 27, 2018
Your resolution is too low, you have to play it fullscreen for the many below the text box to show. This used to happen with Pinpoint games on my old laptop.
It should have prompted you to go fullscreen the first time it booted up. It didn't? Given the game comes pre-installed it's possible it didn't. In that case yes, the game is broken for you guys. That's why it's better to get a patch than a pre-installed game, but the translator doesn't seem to offer a standalone patch for some reason.
If you're not sure if the game asked to go fullscreen when you first booted try reinstalling.
It did not prompt me. Also my resolution is 1920x1080. And thanks for answering! Even tho it didn't fix the problem.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes