kur1su

Mar 23, 2021
For those interested in my translations I'm right now holding a poll on my Patreon to choose between the two lastest Pin-Point games for my next work:
- Himekishi Do Gehin Haiboku Jinsei
- Baikoku Ouki ~Daraku no Mesu Buta Oyako~

Toss a coin to your translator xD
are you planning on doing all the pinpoint games?

Reactions: Lewd Rider Ero

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
how do you change window size, my task bar is locking out some options at the bottom like going back/forward in gallery. Srsly Pinpoint games always have locked window sizes

9u45jhis

Jul 12, 2019
Yeah is there any way to change the window size? All of the options that are meant to be on the bottom of the screen are off screen because of the window size

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
This is one of my favorite corruption nukige. Thank you so much for translating it.
Hopefully Ysphere also gets translated down the line.

For those interested in my translations I'm right now holding a poll on my Patreon to choose between the two lastest Pin-Point games for my next work:
- Himekishi Do Gehin Haiboku Jinsei
- Baikoku Ouki ~Daraku no Mesu Buta Oyako~

Toss a coin to your translator xD
Issues with my card keep me from contributing right now (fucking bank taking forever the send me a replacement after I had to cancel my old one), but I'll sure contribute as soon as I'm able to. Pin-point games deserve more recognition out there, they're short and somewhat samey but they're great. I thought of translating some myself but man, translating is really too much of a monotonous chore for me. People like you have my respect.
Haven't played Haiboku Jinsei yet, it just came out, but Baikoku Ouki is by far one of my favorites from them. Despite featuring some stuff I'm not a big fan of (futa) it still was great to see how degraded the two main heroines were. Still come back to some later scenes of the game from time to time. Since Haiboku is pretty similar I'm expecting greatness from it as well.

Keep the good work.

is it completely a linear visual novel or can you make choices that affect the ending?
Linear. Most Pinpoint games are linear, only one route leading to complete moral degeneration of the heroine(s). The most recent one Lewd Rider Ero is considering translating has two different endings but the split is near the end.

Last edited:

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
in my opinion, this is basically a mind control ending as she still has her sanity till the end. it's just that her personality is just replaced, not redirected, so i will still keep that she is pure in her heart and never corrupted as she still shouts knight seconds before the coffin/container closed, unlike other pinpoint heroines... still a good game, but not moral degradation...

hubtol

Feb 20, 2018
i have similar problem download works but game wont run, any solutions ? ( i already had japan location and run it like an admin still dont work ) 1625658526815.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TheUglyBastard
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes