mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That's more of an issue with the site's tagging system than anything else. Netorare is a completely different thing from cheating and sharing. There is no technically according to any sane definition. The girls are not taken from the MC. End of story. NTR requires that the significant other is stolen permanently by the end, and that doesn't happen, period.
Literally the only difference is the willingness of the cuckold.
This is like saying "unwilling vore and willing vore are completely and totally different and unrelated and you should not call both of them vore"
This is false. They are related, and they are both vore. There is a technical difference, in that one is unwilling and the other is willing. Which could very well justify different tags.

I acknowledge that the difference exists, this is literally why I said "technically"
Technically speaking, a willing cuckold is different than an unwilling cuckold.
But to say that they are completely unrelated to the point where I am not allowed to use the word "technically" is ridiculous.
You are clearly just feigning ignorance here.

Also as an aside, you are also literally claiming that "Netorase" is not part of the NTR abbreviation which is wrong.
NTR = Netorare or Netori or Netorase or various other less common cuckoldry related terms that abbreviate into NTR.
Stop saying that Netorase is not NTR.

Besides which, this is F95 which has its own definition. F95 definition of Netorare is not the same as the definition you and me agree on.
All the more reason to have "technically". because "technically speaking" there are events happening in this game that fit into none of the F95 categories.

The MC watches as his girls are fucked by other men, or invites other men to fuck his girls. Both are very contentious fetishes which, technically speaking, do not fall into ANY of the F95 categories.
So due to such technicalities, those happen to be a surprise for the player.
I guess I also just don't get this whole Alpha Male Harem wanker bullshit either, so I don't understand what you're feeling at all. I don't see the MC as a cuck for the fact that he doesn't care how many other dicks various sluts take while he still gets more pussy than he can possibly fuck in his entire, literally immortal life.
Shrug. Good for you. You have your tastes, I have mine.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man you're making me feel old...

NTR used to be specifically netorare, and the other stuff like netorase and netori didn't even exist as fetishes to the point where they had their own tags. Granted, back in the day, tags weren't a thing, back when digital doujins were rarity and sharing involved scanning or taking photos of physical media.

I assumed, admittedly, when you said NTR, you meant netorare... because I'm still not used for a single abbreviation to be used like that for multiple distinct tags.

So I apologize for that part of my misunderstanding of what you meant.

At the end of the day though, I think we can both agree that the f95 tagging system is woefully insufficient and doesn't really cover the complete needs of the userbase regarding various fetishes, contentious or otherwise. Especially since the only tag we have is netorare, and that means a specific thing, not whatever f95 is smoking.

Though granted, ntr haters have mangled the tag so much that even THAT is all over the place...

Reactions: BangB420 and mrttao

HarutoA

Apr 17, 2023
Screenshot_20230523-155840.jpg
Que alguien me ayude en esta parte, voy al pueblo donde esta el esclavista y hablo con el pero no se que hacer.

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
Is this really "male protagonist"? based on title and synopsis, seems more like a "female protagonist" game. even has that tag on the steam page...

Reactions: BangB420

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Game looks good but the gameplay is ass. It's not even about grinding, you can't upgrade your equipment, right? Where is the shop? I am grinding just for level up that doesn't really help THAT much? Shame but save it is

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone knows why my game opens in a small window?
Can't change it in the options
It's and RPGM game, the engine simply doesn't support higher resolutions. It opens windowed by default because opening it in full screen requires it to change your monitor resolution, plus it makes the game look worse.

You can usually change it to full screen by pressing f1 (or is it f2? something like that). and selecting to run game in fullscreen, then restart the game.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Correction, the game is old and done in an old version of RPGM that doesn't support higher resolutions (because said higher resolutions didn't exist or weren't common when this version came out as far as I know). Later versions of RPGM like MV and MZ can handle higher resolutions just fine.

Though whether developers take advantage of that or not... that's a different question entirely...

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Fairly interested in this game. But since it's a JP one, i'd rather make sure of one thing before playing it.

Saw the conversation at the beginning of the thread but I would like to make sure of something here.
Does the version on this thread contain ANY loli/shota stuff ? Talking about actual prebuscent characters, not walking, oversized pairs of boobs.

I want to avoid any trouble so thanks in advance for your answers !

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Fairly interested in this game. But since it's a JP one, i'd rather make sure of one thing before playing it.

Saw the conversation at the beginning of the thread but I would like to make sure of something here.
Does the version on this thread contain ANY loli/shota stuff ? Talking about actual prebuscent characters, not walking, oversized pairs of boobs.

I want to avoid any trouble so thanks in advance for your answers !
Well, the game came out in Dec 2013, so I guess everyone in it is a little over 10 years old at this point. Maybe the .pngs in the game are a little older than that by a year or two. So I guess they're all maybe 12 year olds? But then, the images in the Kagura version are probably newer than the ones in the original release... So perhaps they're all... uh? 6 years old? I don't remember how long it's been since this was translated and decensored...

Me finding such concerns as yours silly aside...

There are no shota/lolis in the conventional sense in this game. Though I do believe the witch-elf-girl is implied to be "young for her species". Y'know, the whole "elves are super long lived so being 20 years old is basically still a kid for them" type thing. Her boobs are still huge tho. Aside from that, none of the characters have small boobs or anything.

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Well, the game came out in Dec 2013, so I guess everyone in it is a little over 10 years old at this point. Maybe the .pngs in the game are a little older than that by a year or two. So I guess they're all maybe 12 year olds? But then, the images in the Kagura version are probably newer than the ones in the original release... So perhaps they're all... uh? 6 years old? I don't remember how long it's been since this was translated and decensored...

Me finding such concerns as yours silly aside...

There are no shota/lolis in the conventional sense in this game. Though I do believe the witch-elf-girl is implied to be "young for her species". Y'know, the whole "elves are super long lived so being 20 years old is basically still a kid for them" type thing. Her boobs are still huge tho. Aside from that, none of the characters have small boobs or anything.
In terms of finding my worries silly, we're on the same page. After all, who cares of the age of fictionnal shit right ?
However it's out of self-preservation that I ask cause laws in my country don't see eye to eye with us and punish loli/shota content consumption. This is a bummer cause some games I am interested in are simply forbidden to me even tough it's not for this content that I want to play them ;(.

Anyways, I do appreciate the reassuring and fast answer. Many thanks !

• Sad
Reactions: Iexist

Tatsuya 48

Mar 31, 2024
God, man, you're just super, you're the only one who gave the right answer and helped me go further, and everyone else writes the wrong way, but maybe I'm wrong, I was puzzling over those words that were said earlier by other people, but you did it!
this for cooling down for your brain
just point the red lever to middle
green and blue levers to the left
and yellow lever to the right
this code realy helpt me, i was stuck and kept running from one side to another.

help very much appreciated.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes