Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
How the hell am I supposed to beat those 8x crimson knights? Anyone got a guide for stat allocation or stuff like that?

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find the Punka creature after I found it in Meat Slave place and it gave me Clover thingy? I'm trying to get the Proof of Punka material for crafting, but failed to find the creature again. And it's getting too titing to keep running over the previous locations over and over, searching for it.

UPD: Found it 2 more times, now looking for it again. In case it helps someone: after the Meat Slave place the appearances are Feroco (in a church behind a column) > Hasadrea (at the entrance, behind some boxes).
UPD2: Found it, at the ruined capital, on the side of city with chests that you can't get to. Or, well, I failed to find how to get to it. Not that it matters anymore - I finished the game and overwritten the save file. Not important enough to bother with that, considering.
Adding onto this; you can reach and obtain the Proof of Punka in the ruined capital by stepping into a two-tile long poison swamp, which will transport you to the other side. How I found it was by starting from where the path up was closed and went all the way around without going up to the next area. Look for a wall that blocks you off from reaching a yellow and green treasure chest.

Xypherblack

Dec 19, 2022
Does anybody have any info about the "Encore Water Garden" random battle with these 3 (medical robot?) looking enemies? I encountered them the first time I came through the Garden as part of the story progression and they wrecked my party and had to escape. I came back around level 45-46 with all the best crafted gear and they were still a pain to try and defeat, so I escaped again. Anyone else encounter them or got any tips or info about them?

Edit: Here's a screenshot of the enemies that you can encounter after wandering the Garden for about 1-2 mins.

Edit 2: Managed to kill all 3 enemies at max level 50 with best gear and after around 5-10 mins of combat. Dropped a Doctor's Energy Drink and a weapon that was in Kanji text. The weapon looks like a beautiful blue glowing fish scale and when equipped increases Max MP by 999 points! It also adds an ability called "Crusade" in the Magic section of the character equipped with it. The "Crusade" ability cost 100 TP to use... but does 99999 damage to all enemies!!!

It's totally different from the "False Crusade" ability that the weapon Doctor's Scalpel adds to the Magic section of a character that cost 100 MP to use...

Last edited:

Arcerz1

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the artist of this game?

I would like to know if the artist left the group or they simply changed the art style, I really love this style and now I miss it

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone know the name of the artist of this game?

I would like to know if the artist left the group or they simply changed the art style, I really love this style and now I miss it
The circle doesn't list the artist name on any of their dlsite pages, though it's possible that it may be mentioned on their ci-en.

More importantly, aside from how they had Kutan work for part of Antidomi and that other artist for that guest manga thing, I'm pretty sure that their art is made by the same artist since Luviria, it's just that their style changed in certain ways over the years. It happens to all artists if they're in the business for long enough. Between Luviria in 2013 and Antidomi in 2021, that's a lot of time to keep drawing, practicing and adjust one's style.

It's still recognizably the same style though, as far as I can tell, but I can't discount the possibility of either imitation or very similar styles. Like how Tamiya Akito and Smash Daisaku were considered to be the same artist for a fairly long time.

Reactions: Arcerz1

Arcerz1

Dec 29, 2017
The circle doesn't list the artist name on any of their dlsite pages, though it's possible that it may be mentioned on their ci-en.

More importantly, aside from how they had Kutan work for part of Antidomi and that other artist for that guest manga thing, I'm pretty sure that their art is made by the same artist since Luviria, it's just that their style changed in certain ways over the years. It happens to all artists if they're in the business for long enough. Between Luviria in 2013 and Antidomi in 2021, that's a lot of time to keep drawing, practicing and adjust one's style.

It's still recognizably the same style though, as far as I can tell, but I can't discount the possibility of either imitation or very similar styles. Like how Tamiya Akito and Smash Daisaku were considered to be the same artist for a fairly long time.

I thought something like that, it's just that I don't like the style they use now at all, since I used to really like this group </3

inkspirit

Feb 5, 2023
Dunno if anyone posted it already but here's the CG rip I did:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am immensely disappointed. I started playing this game with very high expectations. then suddenly unavoidable sharing scene. I guess this is one of those "technically not NTR" so it didn't get the tag. Checking the complete save most scenes are sharing.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I am immensely disappointed. I started playing this game with very high expectations. then suddenly unavoidable sharing scene. I guess this is one of those "technically not NTR" so it didn't get the tag. Checking the complete save most scenes are sharing.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
There is no 'technically' about it. The girls all always come back to the MC because his dick is better than anything and everything else that they get to fuck, and he shares them because he wants too, not because he's forced too in any capacity. The guy simply doesn't care about relationships in the conventional sense. Hell, there was one particular scene where he had to hypnotize two of the girls into thinking that everyone they saw was him to get them to go along with his perverted shenanigans.

Even with that, they keep coming back and fighting over who gets to bounce on his dick.

As such, as he doesn't lose even a single girl over this stuff, it's automatically not NTR. At most, you can call it cheating, which is its own thing, except doesn't work either since the MC encourages it or enables it and doesn't care.

• Angry
Reactions: rgnar62 and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is no 'technically' about it. The girls all always come back to the MC because his dick is better than anything and everything else that they get to fuck, and he shares them because he wants too, not because he's forced too in any capacity.
> there is no technically
> proceed to literally describe the technically part

this site does not have a "willing cuckold" or "sharing" tags. it only has "netorare" tag, and various things like sharing, will not count as netorare because technically speaking, they are not netorare, but rather are another form of cuckoldry

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Preview of page 1 of the gallery (scenes 1 through 9). There are 37 sex scenes total in the game.
Scenes are numbered. there are some extra slight variant pictures.
when a major change occurs I added it with the b format.
9b occurs as part of the same scene as 9.

Reactions: rgnar62

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
> there is no technically
> proceed to literally describe the technically part

this site does not have a "willing cuckold" or "sharing" tags. it only has "netorare" tag, and various things like sharing, will not count as netorare because technically speaking, they are not netorare, but rather are another form of cuckoldry
That's more of an issue with the site's tagging system than anything else. Netorare is a completely different thing from cheating and sharing. There is no technically according to any sane definition. The girls are not taken from the MC. End of story. NTR requires that the significant other is stolen permanently by the end, and that doesn't happen, period.

So I dunno man.

I guess I also just don't get this whole Alpha Male Harem wanker bullshit either, so I don't understand what you're feeling at all. I don't see the MC as a cuck for the fact that he doesn't care how many other dicks various sluts take while he still gets more pussy than he can possibly fuck in his entire, literally immortal life.

Reactions: sonhot
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes