ZhaoLiao

Dec 28, 2020
Hi !

I'm stuck at the former capital Stretta, I don't find the path to go forward and reach Tia, any clues please ?

Thanks !

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Can someone help me with the spirit forest I am so confused on which way to go.
I don't remember the exact path but I think it was one of those things where you need to memorize the combo of directions that gets you through. If you pick the right one you go to new area, if you pick the wrong one it will reset you to where you started. I think I just brute forced combos until I found something that worked, sorry not sure if there is any kind of tell.

McAwesome

Mar 2, 2019
Are the CGs in high res? or it's still 640x480? I know there's CGs with at least 720p res but just don't know where to find it

IceНell

Dec 8, 2020
this for cooling down for your brain
just point the red lever to middle
green and blue levers to the left
and yellow lever to the right
God, man, you're just super, you're the only one who gave the right answer and helped me go further, and everyone else writes the wrong way, but maybe I'm wrong, I was puzzling over those words that were said earlier by other people, but you did it!

Reactions: Tatsuya 48

requiemJOJO

Dec 21, 2020
For all the lazy players such as me, full save + save at each chapter or point in the game for the lols.... Obvious i've played this entire game in jpn in the past so i just followed the route i remembered and this time, understood the scenes actually, since this was one of the first ever released VX Ace games...
dude the save busted when i tried to go into items the game crashes

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
more than a year since released and this game still has no english walkthrough :(

edit : nevermind, this game doesnt suit my taste

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes