Apr 16, 2018
the name of MC can i change it ? because the name voice it is werd
I used this to change mcs name, scroll down and it should say change name, put in Voice if the top box and then in the seconed one you put the name you want.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ugh, this game....
Literally can go watch the hentai instead and it will be a vastly superior experience because what passes for "gameplay" in this thing is utter shit.

Suspicious Jade

Mar 19, 2022
I'm playing this in joiplay and I'm at Devil Tia fight. It keeps closing every 2 minutes once the fight starts. Is there any thing I can do to prevent that from happening?

Reiken

Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys I have a problem, my game won't lauch (it's worked just fine before and after a crash (i let it on off too much time) I had to shudown my computer and after it never launch again, I try to re-extract it again and play but it didn't lauch.

16ornet

Jun 14, 2020
cerberus appeared in the blacksmith's room and is scared of iris and the passage didn't open someone to help me

warbob1991

Feb 11, 2018
Does the game have auto-run on dialog? I tried practically every key on the keyboard but still couldn't find it.

Jhon_1

Aug 28, 2022
Defeat the guards and enter the center. After four conversations with the orcs in the southwest, go to the silver treasure chest and get the "Doctor's Purse"

can someone show me how to get the silver chest, stuck in fuuko volcanic caves aimless ady

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes