bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Actually it is. NTR means the woman is the one getting stolen/lended. Reverse NTR means it is the man that get stolen/lended.
Bruh.... it literally doesn't... NTR(Netorare) literally means "To be taken from."... like that is what the term means in english. as you can see gender is not mentioned at all. It simply means they were taken from in some way, can be guy taken from guy by another guy, girl girl girl, guy girl guy, guy girl girl, girl guy guy etc.
All that is required is that it is MC that is taken from.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, i dont care if my girls have some fun with other girls, especially if they are mine as well...or could become mine because of it. The NTR genre is focused on jealousy, anger, desperation and all the other strong feelings related to betrayal. Personally i dont see/feel any of it if my girls have some fun, but if one of my girls jumps a dick i dont want her anymore. Granted, my strong feeling there is pure disgust, but ist the only strong negative feeling i can get in games ^^

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Bruh.... it literally doesn't... NTR(Netorare) literally means "To be taken from."... like that is what the term means in english. as you can see gender is not mentioned at all. It simply means they were taken from in some way, can be guy taken from guy by another guy, girl girl girl, guy girl guy, guy girl girl, girl guy guy etc.
All that is required is that it is MC that is taken from.
Then why does the Reverse exist? If reverse would to be taken literally then reverse Netorare would mean we steal. But that is actually Netori and not Reverse Netorare. Meanwhile we have already examples with Reverse Netorare and Reverse harem where it is shown that there Reverse means it is actually the other gender then normally.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Then why does the Reverse exist? If reverse would to be taken literally then reverse Netorare would mean we steal. But that is actually Netori and not Reverse Netorare. Meanwhile we have already examples with Reverse Netorare and Reverse harem where it is shown that there Reverse means it is actually the other gender then normally.
uhhh actually both are reverse. just reverse in a different manner. Also the reverse doesn't have anything to do with gender either XD

These terms are about perspective of an act which is taking. Gender isn't a factor, nor is level of relationship, method, or even species... (tentacle rape on an LI be NTR for example, just as cheating on MC is also NTR).

Netori (what you're calling the reverse) means "To take." as you can see, it can be guy stealing guy from a guy, guy guy girl, girl guy girl, girl girl girl... you get the idea.

As for the other reverse... i.e. Reverse-NTR (afaik this is the only word for it), is where MC is the one who is being taken, which as you can guess is not gender specific, it can also be girl being stolen by a girl from a girl... and you know how it goes.

So the difference is how the situation is being Reversed, and since Netori is already a term, you don't call it Reverse-taker-NTR (Netori), and Reverse-taken-NTR. (the term has 3 parties, so it has 2 methods of Reversal).

Reverse doesn't hold a gender with it, so the "Reverse-Harem" example isn't a good one, because unlike Netorare(NTR), Netori (No abbreviation), and Reverse-NTR, the word Harem, has gender built into it, harem means one man many women, so the reverse of harem is the reverse of genders because it has gender built into the term.
Reverse simple means Reverse :|

Although here on f95... they change it to be just many LIs for MC, as there is no reverse-harem tag... so be weary of that, so yeah, even harem a word that does have gender in it, is sometimes used as if it doesn't, although unlike Neto terms that is misuse of the word not correct use.

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
...and whats the point in playing a game if you already see everything before you even start it?
are we gonna play this foolish game?

when you buy something you don't check what it can do online first? read reviews? when you pay for a video game you don't watch trailers first? you want me to spend hours of my time on a video game with sex as the main focus but not get access to the important content first? ofc I wanna see the animations first, what is the music like, if there is any sound. is the content just copy paste from the game engine with the base sex positions or is it something newer? what is the mood like overall?

if it amazes you that I care about these things before I spend my time on the game then I suggest you get a job, because that's clearly the problem here, people with a job and a motivation to get ahead in life don't play some random game on this website without knowing it's gonna be worth their time first. on the little off time that I have I'm gonna see if the sex is any good, that's when I will decide if it's worth to get invested in the story or not based on how good the payoff is. you think the most famous games here that most people enjoy have bad sex content? look at fucking Ermoancer, his game his pure garbage but his animations are so good he makes 17k for nothing really doing anything (the dude didn't update his game for years now apart from very little content that someone like you could reach in a few weeks, I'm not even joking here, that's the sad reality)

to sum it up, when a game looks so much alike to the rest of the games on this site. it's important to know what you're getting into before spending hours of your time just to reach the payoff that might be just some random voiceless crap you could get from the main game engine. those who downvoted me should really get a job, if you think it's unwise of me to treat games like I do then holy crap... you have some issues.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
when you buy something you don't check what it can do online first? read reviews? when you pay for a video game you don't watch trailers first? you want me to spend hours of my time on a video game with sex as the main focus but not get access to the important content first? ofc I wanna see the animations first, what is the music like, if there is any sound. is the content just copy paste from the game engine with the base sex positions or is it something newer? what is the mood like overall?
I give a fuck about reviews because i dont care about the tastes of other people and i dont waste my time with trailers. In general i only care about the story while adult content only adds disqualifiers (like rape, blackmail, ntr, hetero female protagonists, ...)
if it amazes you that I care about these things before I spend my time on the game then I suggest you get a job, because that's clearly the problem here, people with a job and a motivation to get ahead in life don't play some random game on this website without knowing it's gonna be worth their time first. on the little off time that I have I'm gonna see if the sex is any good, that's when I will decide if it's worth to get invested in the story or not based on how good the payoff is. you think the most famous games here that most people enjoy have bad sex content? look at fucking Ermoancer, his game his pure garbage but his animations are so good he makes 17k for nothing really doing anything (the dude didn't update his game for years now apart from very little content that someone like you could reach in a few weeks, I'm not even joking here, that's the sad reality)
Respect, so much bullshit in one post. Big sis and me run a woman shelter and my common workday has 16-18h with a "free" standby day each week. I play those games in my office between councellings to clear my head and improve my mood. Naturally i dont care about the sex at all, except for the mentioned disqualifiers. These games dont need sound, are one-click-minimized and dont need much ressources.
to sum it up, when a game looks so much alike to the rest of the games on this site. it's important to know what you're getting into before spending hours of your time just to reach the payoff that might be just some random voiceless crap you could get from the main game engine. those who downvoted me should really get a job, if you think it's unwise of me to treat games like I do then holy crap... you have some issues.
To sum it up, you talk bullshit and should really try to let someone else take care of your sexdrive...could help with your issues ;)

Now excuse me, i've got an update to play ^^

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hom Factory My Monster [3.0.1] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (2 GB/ 679 MB) : , ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

H4d3sJx

Sep 14, 2020
There is a bug in the Android version. Cannot install, apparently the APK file is corrupt. Could you please fix it? I'd really like to try this
Ty <3 :geek:

Reactions: ToxicGrim99

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
There's 'reverse' cause there's morons all over the place who don't know what a fucking word means, can't be bothered to look it up, so attach whatever brain damaged, retarded 'dEfInItIoN' to it that they pulled out of their asses. So since we have morons not knowing what a word means and attaching a wrong definition to it, you can expect the same morons to invent more wrong words based on their retarded assumptions.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
There's 'reverse' cause there's morons all over the place who don't know what a fucking word means, can't be bothered to look it up, so attach whatever brain damaged, retarded 'dEfInItIoN' to it that they pulled out of their asses. So since we have morons not knowing what a word means and attaching a wrong definition to it, you can expect the same morons to invent more wrong words based on their retarded assumptions.
or rather they where just being lazy and said something like "ah close enough"
also unlike rape words like ryona are fixed gender roles in that if reverse is use it's still technically accurate would still be grammatically incorrect

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
There is a bug in the Android version. Cannot install, apparently the APK file is corrupt. Could you please fix it? I'd really like to try this
Ty <3 :geek:
It's not a bug persay, but intended behavior by those who make mobile phones.
When a file is larger than 2 GB you need to use joiplay to run the file.

Also, if you're using a version other than something I created (like modded or what not) I won't be able to help (I have no clue what changes were implemented, and therefore no ability to sort the problem).

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
All android version have a problem downloading correctly so it's impossible to play
What do you mean by that?
As far as I can see, the download works properly.
If the game doesn't run, it's because of the file size.
As I mentioned in the post above yours, any game with a file size of 2 GB or greater won't run on android devices without Joiplay (a program).

Last edited:

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
All of the link download but when trying to get the apk working there is a problem loading the data correctly so it won't add it. I'll send a pic of what I mean
I see. You have two options to fix this:
1) Download and configure Joiplay to play the game.
2) Download the compressed version for android and try that.

As I mentioned, there's nothing wrong with the file itself. Android phones have a built in security feature that will not allow you to run files larger than 2gb.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes