RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
if the NTR is not forced but optional, i will keep my eye on the game otherwise
im out kinda pitty though cause i really loved the 1st episode...

• Hey there
Reactions: Alea iacta est

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
if the NTR is not forced but optional, i will keep my eye on the game otherwise
im out kinda pitty though cause i really loved the 1st episode...
you will have some choices to prevent the ntr but i can almost confirm this game is full ntr, the story itself states that don't have high hopes if you thinking the game will have great alpha route. it's a ntr based game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
So, how far along is the action? Is this worth running through now?
1st episode is big comparing the latest version but if you are asking about hardcore scenes than you will have to wait for few more updates, by far till the game pace is going decent

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
you will have some choices to prevent the ntr but i can almost confirm this game is full ntr, the story itself states that don't have high hopes if you thinking the game will have great alpha route. it's a ntr based game
Than i guess im out, NTR was never my thing not to mention the dude that the game forces to stay with you is a total douchebag....Well my best for the dev hope he succeeds moving forward

a55555

May 31, 2017
It's actually worse than wife and mother and that says a lot.
5 months for 1 scene is sad. AWAM at least does like 3 scenes. But it's w.e I played this game for free and there's a bunch of other eroges to play so I don't mind waiting.

shiva12

Dec 20, 2019
5 months for 1 scene is sad. AWAM at least does like 3 scenes. But it's w.e I played this game for free and there's a bunch of other eroges to play so I don't mind waiting.
look at the quanitly and type of the game this is a different level.

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
I like the story i like the renders but playing the game sometime becoming torture sometime playing a basic scene take 20 min i dont know how can it fix

Reactions: dick bullcock

a55555

May 31, 2017
look at the quanitly and type of the game this is a different level.
I agree the quality is great and no game has done it like that. But 5 months...? Say theres 10 scenes until the game is done thats at least 5 years...and there will be over 10 more scenes.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Than i guess im out, NTR was never my thing not to mention the dude that the game forces to stay with you is a total douchebag....Well my best for the dev hope he succeeds moving forward
thank you,you stated you did not like a fetish and wished the dev going forward if only all members did that. :) (y)

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes