RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
A walkthrough for this would be golden. I played this when it came out and felt like it's way too easy to miss stuff.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
I have black square over characters with some small particles, anyone else? I hope dev will fix it, rpgm shouldn't require modern gpu
Inqel Interactive I am having the same problem. The characters can't be seen. There's something wrong with the PNGs/transparency of whatever is loading it. All I can see is black squares.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
I can't play the game, takes to long to load. What are the system requirements?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Just a guess, but here is what I think happens:
Wife rejects 'evil black man' but for 'reasons', they can't just fire the guy.
He continues to harass her until finally, she gives in because - he's got a big dick.
If it weren't RPGM, I'd still probably try it.
Yeah that is usually how it goes with NTR zero logic and retarded character decisions that make no sense. lol

Last edited:

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
This game is so good and the story is very interesting, but damn this update took a long time for a bunch of dialog and 2 unique sexy / suggestive scenes? kinda weak TBH. Either way I hope the updates keep coming, cant wait till Jarome meets the daughters ;)

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
can you use my save file from first game ? also new update is continue of my profile photo ? yes i just copy and paste save files and it's worked.
This game is absolutely master piece.. i am so excited to see episode 3 but longer and with mooore cuck scenes..

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Home Prisoner [Ep. 2 Beta 0.40a] [Inqel Interactive] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,76 GB / 404 MB - Home_Prisoner_Episode_2_Beta_0.40a_Eng-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
I really really wish the dev would delete 75% of the "fade to black" effects they put in the game, most of the time only to fade back to the exact same scene. Also, multiply walking speed by 4, or else delete walking simulator.

Literally 90 minutes just to get to 5 minutes of content, and there is no need to put the credits roll in between the chapters, or to not have autosave during chapter rollover (had to replay from very far back because I accidentally clicked "main menu" instead of continue).

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes