RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
If you are having graphical issues or performance issues you can try to

1. Turn off Filter Effects in the Options menu
  2. Update your gpu driver
  3. Make sure that the game runs on your dedicated GPU and not an integrated graphics card (present on laptops, for example)
The game was very sluggish before I fixed #3. #1 improved it even further. There was a noticable difference in the hallway outside of the husband's bedroom after I turned off Filter Effects.

Inqel Interactive

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
agreed I came into the game totally unaware just enjoying it and then the dude shows up and I imediately wanted to turn the game off.
Jerome really surprised us with his sudden appearance. But is he as bad a man as he seems? If he really is, do you really just turn off the game and leave your family alone with him without even trying to protect them from his hands?

I really really wish the dev would delete 75% of the "fade to black" effects they put in the game, most of the time only to fade back to the exact same scene. Also, multiply walking speed by 4, or else delete walking simulator.

Literally 90 minutes just to get to 5 minutes of content, and there is no need to put the credits roll in between the chapters, or to not have autosave during chapter rollover (had to replay from very far back because I accidentally clicked "main menu" instead of continue).
Thank you for your comments. Do you mean the walking of family members?
I will improve this aspect of the game, in time, I will make it possible to skip all of the fades in the game with the button. I also added autosave in the place you described.

Game crashes everytime when he says let's do the hairstyles and i if an I9 and gtx 1080, so yeah games a bit fucked
Could you take a screenshot before the moment of the crash? It would help a lot in solving the problem.

Guys, this graphical style of game takes even more time than I predicted, which means that I do not have enough time to solve performance problems and some bugs you write about. I hope that soon I will be able to hire a javascript programmer with whom we can change the game for the better: fix critical bugs, improve performance, add new features to the game making the game more comfortable, dynamic and interesting for you.

Thank you all for both good and bad feedback. With your help, I will do everything in my power to make this game bring you only positive emotions.

Best wishes, Inqel Interactive.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Jerome really surprised us with his sudden appearance. But is he as bad a man as he seems? If he really is, do you really just turn off the game and leave your family alone with him without even trying to protect them from his hands?
Are you serious?)
I don't know if you wrote this already, but how would a non-ntr route look like?
Will there be separate events? or will the whole gameplay be reduced to wheelchair riding around the house preventing ntr situations?

and the main question - is MC's dick still working?
If not, what is the point in the non-NTR route?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bicardium

May 16, 2017

You are right and I wanted to turn it off but I didn't I continued, now here is my only dislike after playing through it I wish there was ways to save the games at decisions so you can go back and visit other options after seeing your desired outcome I had to play through the dinner scene like 5 times to see all the options. another thing I would like to clarify is this game plays in episodes do your previous choices make a difference and carry over to the next episode or are each episodes stand alone. other than that I really do look forward to the next update.

uranos

Jan 4, 2020
Oh...I'm sorry, I thought I hinted enough. To be short - yes, NTR will be completely avoidable.
Initially I planned to focus more on NTR content, but I'm thinking more and more about the romance branch, I don't promise that it will be 50-50. But I will take care that not fans of NTR content will find something to do in the game.
You dont need to Change your game because of some loser opinion who dont even support you on patreon. Better if you follow your hearth and do what you like. This way you will mantain the true fans and also make some money

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Oh...I'm sorry, I thought I hinted enough. To be short - yes, NTR will be completely avoidable.
Initially I planned to focus more on NTR content, but I'm thinking more and more about the romance branch, I don't promise that it will be 50-50. But I will take care that not fans of NTR content will find something to do in the game.
Nah romance. More hardcore stuff)

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018

Thank you for your comments. Do you mean the walking of family members?
I will improve this aspect of the game, in time, I will make it possible to skip all of the fades in the game with the button. I also added autosave in the place you described.

Could you take a screenshot before the moment of the crash? It would help a lot in solving the problem.

Guys, this graphical style of game takes even more time than I predicted, which means that I do not have enough time to solve performance problems and some bugs you write about. I hope that soon I will be able to hire a javascript programmer with whom we can change the game for the better: fix critical bugs, improve performance, add new features to the game making the game more comfortable, dynamic and interesting for you.

Thank you all for both good and bad feedback. With your help, I will do everything in my power to make this game bring you only positive emotions.

Rather have the option to cripple Jerome.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. How to play this in window mode? Can't find option, alt+enter don't work :cry:

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes