RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Man i really hope this picks up. Rarely does a game give me the feels this one does but the small updates with little gameplay and multiple months apart not very promising...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rays112

rays112

Aug 12, 2017
This is a top ntr game. you can say it's always a bad luck for ntr game developers and there fans. they always tend to drop the project or don't release update more often .
I really hope the dev won't drop the project. Would be a real shame, since this game have huge potential

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Man i really hope that abandoned game post on the patreon page isnt about this game! This game has the potential to be a hidden gem.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Man i really hope that abandoned game post on the patreon page isnt about this game! This game has the potential to be a hidden gem.
That was about a game he was developing before and he spent like 3 months developing. problem was he took on way more then he could handle at the time. Picture this game but instead of a house you had a city

Reactions: gilgamesh9

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
That was about a game he was developing before and he spent like 3 months developing. problem was he took on way more then he could handle at the time. Picture this game but instead of a house you had a city
Damn well this is a gem in the making so hopefully he'll stick to it. Most games of this nature dont really give you that feeling that this one does when watching scenes unfold. DEV dont lose hope you have a masterpiece! Dont try to over do it

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018

When Inqel Interactive is asked about the date of the next update, it is not easy to give an accurate prediction, given that there are too many factors affecting the release. For this reason, calculating the time required to develop the update is a very difficult task. Complicated by the fact that at this stage the game is only acquiring its "framework", trying on these or those functions, mechanics, etc.
We will strive to make it all work like clockwork, and then we can pay more attention to increasing the amount of content and more accurately talk about the dates.
Speaking of dates...
The update will be released between the 3rd and 10th of next month. The developer has finally recovered and I hope that there will not be such big pauses again and updates will be released more often.
Also, I want to thank you for your support and patience. Honestly, I'm surprised that so few people have left the project during this time, even more so, there are new people who have come to the project despite the lack of updates, thank you. To me that means that despite the difficulties, people are still waiting for the continuation. This is truly inspiring.
Thank you for staying with the project.
When Inqel Interactive is asked about the date of the next update, it is not easy to give an accurate prediction, given that there are too many factors affecting the release. For this reason, calculating the time required to develop the update is a very difficult task. Complicated by the fact that at this stage the game is only acquiring its "framework", trying on these or those functions, mechanics, etc.
We will strive to make it all work like clockwork, and then we can pay more attention to increasing the amount of content and more accurately talk about the dates.
Speaking of dates...
The update will be released between the 3rd and 10th of next month. The developer has finally recovered and I hope that there will not be such big pauses again and updates will be released more often.
Also, I want to thank you for your support and patience. Honestly, I'm surprised that so few people have left the project during this time, even more so, there are new people who have come to the project despite the lack of updates, thank you. To me that means that despite the difficulties, people are still waiting for the continuation. This is truly inspiring.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Upd. The update will be released on February 9th.

This was from the Dev.

Personally whilst I am looking forward to the update I don't expect it to have a lot of content considering Dev had been ill.
Agreed, also the reason for the slow development is due to them testing new systems and such

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes