RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
The update is basically nothing. The game is still extremely slow and still crashes. The new content is not really an ntr path, it’s more like a cuckold path. The husband is locked into making choices that only allow him to sit and watch during the dinner scene and not say or do anything. That’s not ntr, it’s wimp husband route. Very disappointing update after waiting so long. This game has unbelievable potential… I really hope the developer(s) can make some real progress on this soon.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The update is basically nothing. The game is still extremely slow and still crashes. The new content is not really an ntr path, it’s more like a cuckold path. The husband is locked into making choices that only allow him to sit and watch during the dinner scene and not say or do anything. That’s not ntr, it’s wimp husband route. Very disappointing update after waiting so long. This game has unbelievable potential… I really hope the developer(s) can make some real progress on this soon.
Come on mate, what do you expect the cripple to say...

Story is clear, BBC has to fuck wife and two retarded daughters.

Simple linear

Reactions: Swooosh and uranos

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
With the latest update I can only give my opinion. I, like everyone here really wished for a bigger update with a lot of content but I had to also be realistic and take in to account that the Dev had been unwell and as a result was unable to spend a lot of time on this update. I won't lie to say I wasn't disappointed but the game most certainly has great potential and I sincerely hope and wish the Dev is able to give us a better update next time.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
My only question is and I don't mean anything mean by it just curious. I know the dev said that they are working more on learning the tech aspect over content for now... So how many updates before you get the hang of it? Many devs that have been doing this for years are still having tech issues and some of them have someone doing it for them (i know you don't). I'm sorry if it comes off wrong just curious.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
the end is same so i would wish to see what gonna be happen after they met.. +respect for effort but i am surprised update is doesn't have action scene.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
In 0.5 there is a lot of text that was not translated to English, or was translated to Russian, whatever, that was not that way in 0.4.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes