RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes
Feb 12, 2021
Hope when the fun gets going and the husband has to watch his wife get ploughed or not, if we miss a session it becomes a mini stealth game were Jerome prowls the house at night for clean up and we have to avoid him, if captured we are wheeled over to the bedroom to our waiting wifes spread legs ready for us to slurp out her pussy of Jeromes cum. If we don't get captured your spared the scene and are just cucked. Constant captures or if you choose to stay and watch you begin to enjoy and clean up more willingly accepting the situation.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Just for your all information, not that anyone gets disappointed, there is almost no new content. I would say its just one scene and you dont really get to see anything really happening. It seems the devs are working on the engine instead of the content so its understandable. Just dont expect to see a normale new update with a lot of new content... there is none

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I can't click deja vu. the option is grayed out.
It's grayed out but you can select it however (select and press enter), and you can make again the previous choices until the dinner (needs a walkthrough).
However the update ends at the dinner when Jerome leave the house, so there is no new content, at least after the dinner.

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
I was pretty excited to see this game got an update. Then I was pretty bummed after playing it to find it was mostly bug fixes for the previous version and almost no new content. Unless I missed it somehow. And since there's like one option to choose in the "new" route I'm not sure how I could have messed it up...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Man, this game doesn't go far enough. Can we just skip to the game where you play as a bipolar kid with cerebral palsy and cancer (and micropenis) having his low-functioning autistic GF stolen by Tyrone?

fabrizio48

May 3, 2017
When u start a new game , in the room interact with the picture by the door first then the mirror and then select deja vu option. This will start u at chapter 2.

For new content when interacting with mirror select the negative options from chapter 1.
Thank you for your help :)

Reactions: xxntqxx
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes