RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So, I understand correctly, dev and his game have completely gone over to the dark side?
From what's revealed in the change log, I think there will be two paths. NTR path, or Alpha/non NTR (I hope). Interestingly, it also seems like a semi slow burn NTR...a bull without a slut ray gun would be a really nice change of pace.
I'm waiting a few more releases before diving in, it seems this Dev genuinely wants to make a quality game and makes good choices with the changes he makes. I look forward to playing this once it's a little more fleshed out.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
From what's revealed in the change log, I think there will be two paths. NTR path, or Alpha/non NTR (I hope). Interestingly, it also seems like a semi slow burn NTR...a bull without a slut ray gun would be a really nice change of pace.
I'm waiting a few more releases before diving in, it seems this Dev genuinely wants to make a quality game and makes good choices with the changes he makes. I look forward to playing this once it's a little more fleshed out.
Well, I just want to understand if I should expect content from this game that I'm interested in or if the emphasis in the game will be on a specific route of 3 letters.
I just did not find a direct answer, only speculation and vague answers.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Well, I just want to understand if I should expect content from this game that I'm interested in or if the emphasis in the game will be on a specific route of 3 letters.
I just did not find a direct answer, only speculation and vague answers.
This has been an NTR from the start, and I believe the emphasis will stay on that route. But my understanding is that the dev is considering adding a non-NTR route after he received requests for one here. But it is unclear how much content it will have. Correct me if I am wrong.

If you are getting vague answers that is probably because the dev is quite tight-lipped about what we can expect going forward. I think he does not want to spoil too much, which I can appreciate, or maybe he isn’t sure either.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
This has been an NTR from the start, and I believe the emphasis will stay on that route. But my understanding is that the dev is considering adding a non-NTR route after he received requests for one here. But it is unclear how much content it will have. Correct me if I am wrong.

If you are getting vague answers that is probably because the dev is quite tight-lipped about what we can expect going forward. I think he does not want to spoil too much, which I can appreciate, or maybe he isn’t sure either.
Yes, I looked into the topic in 1 release.
I still haven't pressed the 1 cherished button just because it's a potential story of an MC who, despite his illness, was able to overcome himself.
But if the dev says that the MC here is more like a side character for more believable (3 letters) content, and (no 3 letters) the content here is more like a piece of asparagus in a plate with mashed potatoes and a cutlet, then my expectation was in vain:HideThePain:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
nice to set up more save slots, but it wont save in any of these slots. is that a feature, maybe the hard-mode of the game?

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes