RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
after episode 2 starts the screen stays black...i can see the convo but no picture is that normal?

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
No offence to the Dev, but what is there to be tight lipped about? The black guy is going to turn the MC's family into his personal cum dumps, starting with the wife. The how and how long is really the only question, but I'd be willing to bet money it will be something like "he's black, has a foot long cock, and treats me and my daughters like a piece of meat with holes to be abused...I'm so in love with being a cumdump, that I give my life and my daughters to my new master".
It's about as realistic as any other NTR game here, but if it's done right, can be fun to play.
the realistic part probably is linked to MC's injury and if he fails to recover, I mean he couldn't have sex with his wife already, and his inability to takecare of himself and his family would make him hand them to someone else. His anger, his fear, his shame there are so much to explore in his inner dialog I think it could be way more realistic than most other NTR games. The non NTR path could be a very touching story too.

I think there are actually more behind MC's injury and maybe secrets in the company helping MC's recovery, just my wide guesses.

Last edited:

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Lets hope dev introduces more characters in the future. I hate when NTR happens with one single person.

By the way, how to trigger wife's bendover scene in episode 2? I've tried all the options, except i was locked out of refuse to shake hands option along with boasting option at dinner table. Pls help :HideThePain:
I've been wondering that too

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
You have to choose the first two negative options in Episode 1 to unlock that path, unless there is some bug. The options at the mirror and when looking out from the window outside of the bedroom.
You're a goddamn hero, thank you.
Time to jump into game and expand my research :>

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
This game seems slow......not like story progression and character development but actually getting around and having conversations. I feel like it took a whole day just to get downstairs for dinner and talk to the wife while she did the dishes. Interested in the story but slow games put me to sleep. Idk what all the different pros and cons are for each game engine but I wish they all had Ren'Py map navigation and instant text cus good lord I hate walking, slow text, and transitions

Last edited:

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
No offence to the Dev, but what is there to be tight lipped about? The black guy is going to turn the MC's family into his personal cum dumps, starting with the wife. The how and how long is really the only question, but I'd be willing to bet money it will be something like "he's black, has a foot long cock, and treats me and my daughters like a piece of meat with holes to be abused...I'm so in love with being a cumdump, that I give my life and my daughters to my new master".
It's about as realistic as any other NTR game here, but if it's done right, can be fun to play.
Or it could be one of those NTR games like Lord of Imagination where there's barely any NTR scenes over like 2 years of development and then the game gets abandoned before anything even really happens with the MC's girl and the villain...

oTEMPESTo

Dec 31, 2021
Wtf is this update? Nearly half a year later and barely any content but who am I to complain since I'm playing this for free. But I suspect this game is gonna get abandoned soon.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Aight this stupid minigame got me out, polease make it use only arrow or something more intuitive, rn its a big no no for me

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Goddamn this is a slow game! not the storyline just moving around and waiting for dialogue to load... the storyline might be slow too idk. It looks great with clearly a lot of care and attention going into it and novel idea I wish luck to the developer.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2021
Plot twist: Black guy is gay and fucks the guy in the wheelchair.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
The developer is clearly Russian-speaking. In the game, tags are written in Russian on several maps, which is why the saves are buggy, and on weak computers, the game generally crashes with an error on F8.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
btw, for laptop users who are experiencing performance issues (lag, spike slow etc), if you have a dedicated GPU, you need to manually choose the game to run on GPU. in Win 10 its in graphic settings, at the bottom desktop app section, browse and select Home Prisoner.exe and choose high performance.

Reactions: m44

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Has the dev said anything about how often updates will be? I know he was sick for a good while, so I'm curious.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes