RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
nice to set up more save slots, but it wont save in any of these slots. is that a feature, maybe the hard-mode of the game?
You selected the hardcore NTR mode at the beginning of the game. If you choose it you can’t save scum. If you get cucked you stay cucked.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Boi, i thought this was another incest game where daughters eventually offer themselves to daddy out of pittance because of his disability, my first playthrough was quite short because of that. After reading the reviews and comments, i figured that this game is the exact opposite of incest :HideThePain: i dont mind it but i prefer ntr more, therefore lets give this baby another try.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
no not against interracial but against forced interracial
Lets hope dev introduces more characters in the future. I hate when NTR happens with one single person.

By the way, how to trigger wife's bendover scene in episode 2? I've tried all the options, except i was locked out of refuse to shake hands option along with boasting option at dinner table. Pls help :HideThePain:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
For some reason my saves from the last version aren't working. Is this a common problem? Has this been discussed?

EDIT: To describe exactly what happened, here goes.
I press: 'Continue -> Save File #'
Then there's the sound you normally get when loading.
However, nothing happens and the background music continues.

Are there only some saves that can be loaded in the new version?

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
If you are getting vague answers that is probably because the dev is quite tight-lipped about what we can expect going forward. I think he does not want to spoil too much, which I can appreciate, or maybe he isn’t sure either.
No offence to the Dev, but what is there to be tight lipped about? The black guy is going to turn the MC's family into his personal cum dumps, starting with the wife. The how and how long is really the only question, but I'd be willing to bet money it will be something like "he's black, has a foot long cock, and treats me and my daughters like a piece of meat with holes to be abused...I'm so in love with being a cumdump, that I give my life and my daughters to my new master".
It's about as realistic as any other NTR game here, but if it's done right, can be fun to play.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes