RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

rays112

Aug 12, 2017
It does, all u have to do is start a new game.. skip into, look at the picture in the wall and next to the mirror and choose "Deja Vu".. after that select all negative choices..
It only contains like 10 minutes of new content tho ‍♂
I tried this but the option "Deja Vu" is greyed out and cannot be selected. Could you share a savegame please?

Reactions: noobsavage

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Why are you people flipping out?
The dev said that the update was gona be just the grey option during dinner to finish the first day, and that they are still trying out new systems and frameworks on how they want the game to be in the future before they commit so they wont have to do "remasters" like everyone else seams to be doing nowadays

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
The Dev has so far been transparent with us as what to expect from the updates and I think it's unfair for us to react negatively. Like I have said in a previous post that though I wish the update to have more content , it had what the Dev said it would. I don't owe anything to the Dev it's just i see so much potential for this game and am hopeful for the future.

Nov 17, 2017
Something is wrong with the game when I select "he stinks" during a conversation with wife. Then the game crashes. Do you also have this problem?

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
Not sure if this is common knowledge, but I figured out that if you hold down the spacebar, everything moves faster thoughout this game. You just have to be careful about skipping the dialogue.

fabrizio48

May 3, 2017
Thanks for your wonderful job.
Question: it's me or it's just not possible to save the game cause it doesn't work or i'm forgetting something?
There is also the chance to start directly from the new chapter 2?
Thanks in advance

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
Thanks for your wonderful job.
Question: it's me or it's just not possible to save the game cause it doesn't work or i'm forgetting something?
There is also the chance to start directly from the new chapter 2?
Thanks in advance
When u start a new game , in the room interact with the picture by the door first then the mirror and then select deja vu option. This will start u at chapter 2.

For new content when interacting with mirror select the negative options from chapter 1.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
When u start a new game , in the room interact with the picture by the door first then the mirror and then select deja vu option. This will start u at chapter 2.

For new content when interacting with mirror select the negative options from chapter 1.
I can't click deja vu. the option is grayed out.

Kitkat33sh

May 19, 2020
nice game and i liked the story and the conversations but the game is running a little bit slow, wish it could be faster than just holding the space key all the time.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes