RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Is this like incest ntr? I mean, you control the son and your mom and sister gets fucked or something like that...
You are the husband confined to a wheelchair, i am not sure anymore but the original plan was that there was both ntr path and some kind of path without ntr.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

HydraRV77

Sep 15, 2019
OMG!!! is back!!! This game have showed so much potential and i was so sad wen he get abandoned...
Thx for getting back!!!

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Nahhhh bro I saw someone asking if NTR was unavoidable but the dev didn't said anything clear from that in the first pages, sorry but no matter how many life lessons can be learned from a game like this I just can't play this game if NTR is unavoidable, im not criticizing anyone fetishes since I already saw weirder shit out there but this is crossing my sanity and moral line.

Asking to people who already played the game if NTR is avoidable and how it is avoidable, would appreciate if the answer included spoilers so I don't regret playing this later.

Irelia26

Sep 22, 2021
By the looks of some of the comments, the latest update seems to be great..still build up no sex but great nevertheless. Can't wait to check it out, hopefully the content updates would be regular now.

Irelia26

Sep 22, 2021
Nahhhh bro I saw someone asking if NTR was unavoidable but the dev didn't said anything clear from that in the first pages, sorry but no matter how many life lessons can be learned from a game like this I just can't play this game if NTR is unavoidable, im not criticizing anyone fetishes since I already saw weirder shit out there but this is crossing my sanity and moral line.

Asking to people who already played the game if NTR is avoidable and how it is avoidable, would appreciate if the answer included spoilers so I don't regret playing this later.
No please stay away from the game.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes