RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

CMin1994

Apr 3, 2018
I get softlocked at brushing teeth, anyone else?

Edit: am dumb, just hold arrow keys down

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Nahhhh bro I saw someone asking if NTR was unavoidable but the dev didn't said anything clear from that in the first pages, sorry but no matter how many life lessons can be learned from a game like this I just can't play this game if NTR is unavoidable, im not criticizing anyone fetishes since I already saw weirder shit out there but this is crossing my sanity and moral line.

Asking to people who already played the game if NTR is avoidable and how it is avoidable, would appreciate if the answer included spoilers so I don't regret playing this later.
I miss the times when people looked at the tags instead of writing romans about them not liking it

ramonetis

May 2, 2022
I've never played a game where the MC was in a wheelchair, there's no denying that it's quite original.

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
I'm glad to see this game back but it could really use a fast forward or something. I swear, MC was sucking on his wife's titties for like 30 minutes.... :LOL:

EDIT: It was actually my fault. In the first section of the sex scene you need to hold up, left and down to progress but in the second section you need to tap those buttons to progress. If you hold them down he'll just keep sucking forever I guess.

Last edited:

ducktavious

Feb 27, 2018
Do old saves not work? I keep getting errors
My saves completely disappeared so I had to start again. I just used the deja vu function at the mirror and more or less skipped my way to the new content whilst confirming which choices I made, when asked, along the way…

Reactions: GoldBolt
Oct 21, 2019
I can't gat into bed at the end of the day (scene where ypur wife is brushing her hair in front of the mirror and there's a shiny sphere next to the bed, but nothing happens when I interact with it). Am I missing something or is this just the end of the current update?

ducktavious

Feb 27, 2018
I can't gat into bed at the end of the day (scene where ypur wife is brushing her hair in front of the mirror and there's a shiny sphere next to the bed, but nothing happens when I interact with it). Am I missing something or is this just the end of the current update?
Gotta go back downstairs and into the bathroom to clean teeth, then come back up to the bed for the next scene

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I keep getting this error during the scene where the MC is thinking alone in the dark after his wife left after washing the dishes at the end of the party. Anyone know how to fix it?
HOMALOERR.png

Reactions: kaze32

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Wasn't there a movie with a plot just like this where a guy in a wheelchair get's cucked? Wonder if the creator took inspiration from that.
wasnt that the one where his wife was supposed to do the laundry, then this dude came to his wife and started undressing her? dude didn't bother at first then when he went down, the man locked the door, then when he went outside the window, he saw his wife got banged and she barely resisted?

P.S was scrolling through movies, thought it was another man trying to seduce the wife and the wife would push him away or something. didn't expect them to actually bang lmao

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes