RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
Bruh when this first came out i had played it but then it suddenly became abandoned idk why but now it backs, which is a very great new ! Thank you to the one who made this one still keeping up with it and i hope you will continue to do so despite the slow pace of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Virgin Girl

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Guys, I'm genuinely amazed to see so many kind words. Thank you so much, I'm also glad to see all of you. It's great to realize that so many people still remember the project.

I've noticed that many people are asking about save files. It seems that the "deja vu" feature has gone unnoticed by some of you. Currently, this feature temporarily replaces the save files in the game due to the fact that each update brings changes to previous events, which increases the likelihood of old saves not working correctly. With each update, this probability decreases, but for now, I highly recommend using the "deja vu" feature – it won't take much of your time.

The "deja vu" feature allows you to quickly browse through your previous choices and proceed to the part of the game that you haven't explored yet. To use it, simply look at the family photo hanging on the left side of the room at the very beginning of the game (after waking up), and then approach the mirror (which hangs on the right side) and choose the third option from the provided choices.
View attachment 2730375

Well, I think there will be more comments regarding the slowness of the game. The developer has played through the game after a long break and reconsidered the scale. I want to apologize for this negative experience. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to work on it, and I might not be able to before the next update. However, it will definitely be addressed, at least partially, in Episode 3, where we'll have to move around the house more frequently.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for continuing to follow the game.
See you in the next update.
I remembered this project because I thought you would add wincest, a lot of people suggested it so I thought it would happen, even in the game itself there were a few scenes that hinted at it, it's a real shame because it could be one of the few games that would have a great storyline, renders, interesting characters and perfectly balanced relationships without unnecessary grind, I hope you will think about it someday because without it it would be wasted potential...

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
My saves completely disappeared so I had to start again. I just used the deja vu function at the mirror and more or less skipped my way to the new content whilst confirming which choices I made, when asked, along the way…
Hey bro, I tried to click on the deja vu but the game didn't let me, how you did it ? If you don't mind could u please share us a save file, thank you!!

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
I come here to escape real world
I remembered this project because I thought you would add wincest, a lot of people suggested it so I thought it would happen, even in the game itself there were a few scenes that hinted at it, it's a real shame because it could be one of the few games that would have a great storyline, renders, interesting characters and perfectly balanced relationships without unnecessary grind, I hope you will think about it someday because without it it would be wasted potential...
i ask the same question about every incest game on this forum. wasted Ntr potential. :)

Reactions: Toushiro

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Understandable, and I can imagine that this game requires more effort than the average rpgm game as well. But that's a shame.

I think you misunderstood me though, I'm not talking about the moment when the antagonist walks in and we transition to episode 2. I was playing through episode 2 and made a bunch of choices, the last of which was telling the wife the reason why the mc dislikes the antagonist.

After that choice the guy appears in the door, gets the door slammed in his face with a "to be continued" and I'm sent back to the main menu.
i think u get more content during and after dinner if you shake his hand properly and is being polite/kind to him. Maybe the path you picked is still under construction and content is limited
Edit: seems like the after dinner content is only skipped if you refuse to shake his hand.

Last edited:

Broly7x

Mar 18, 2019
While i'm not really into the genre, NTR on what is essentially a crippled and terminally ill individual is kinda fucked up don't you think?
Like, how does one get a boner from such a depressing premise? Not trying to kink shame anyone, just genuinely wondering.
uhm I'm confused. the game has been in development for 2 years and its only in the "let's introduce the characters" phase? It abruptly ends with a "to be continued" after the birthday dinner when the MC slams the door in the guys face.

Did I make choices that is on a path that does not have a continuation yet? Some people in the thread are talking about events after the party so maybe, hopefully it is case? if so what do I pick to get to see something more?
In my game the mc have sex with the wife,i think is your play

Broly7x

Mar 18, 2019
Guys, I'm genuinely amazed to see so many kind words. Thank you so much, I'm also glad to see all of you. It's great to realize that so many people still remember the project.

I've noticed that many people are asking about save files. It seems that the "deja vu" feature has gone unnoticed by some of you. Currently, this feature temporarily replaces the save files in the game due to the fact that each update brings changes to previous events, which increases the likelihood of old saves not working correctly. With each update, this probability decreases, but for now, I highly recommend using the "deja vu" feature – it won't take much of your time.

The "deja vu" feature allows you to quickly browse through your previous choices and proceed to the part of the game that you haven't explored yet. To use it, simply look at the family photo hanging on the left side of the room at the very beginning of the game (after waking up), and then approach the mirror (which hangs on the right side) and choose the third option from the provided choices.
View attachment 2730375

Well, I think there will be more comments regarding the slowness of the game. The developer has played through the game after a long break and reconsidered the scale. I want to apologize for this negative experience. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to work on it, and I might not be able to before the next update. However, it will definitely be addressed, at least partially, in Episode 3, where we'll have to move around the house more frequently.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for continuing to follow the game.
See you in the next update.
Amazin game,soo good history and mistery very good characters and amazing scenes and renders.

I'm really looking forward to the next update because the experince is amazing

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
It is a shame. I really would like to play this game, but it is as slow that it really sucks.
A skip button is more than needed. Where is the "toggle up" button in the RPGM edit menu??? and in another RPGM games there is a skip button, am I wrong?

It looks like a very nice project, and I really loved/liked to play it, but developers must take care of those things, I think. Tempo is basic. No excuses to make it as slow.

I will try and try, until it has a little playability. Not now.
Pretty sure you can just hold space to skip. At least I can. Some things are unskippable, but I've been able to fly through segments when I had to reload.

ducktavious

Feb 27, 2018
Hey bro, I tried to click on the deja vu but the game didn't let me, how you did it ? If you don't mind could u please share us a save file, thank you!!
Did you interact with the picture hanging on the wall, the opposite side of the room before going to the mirror? Otherwise it won’t let you select it…

Maskguedra

Jun 1, 2020
At night, in the scene. How to unlock the option to "Stop her"?

Is it future content?

Last edited:

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Insta love this game 11/10 just because its a big F to all the NTR haters lol i played the intro and it looks like Silent hill lol its seems to be is going to be a dark af game and im loving it, hope it has a full sharing/cuck route

Reactions: none300

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Glad the dev still alive. I would like to write a short review about my impressions on the latest update and how I see this game, but first I will answer the frequent question about NTR. I see a lot of comments here where people ask if it is possible to avoid NTR. Of course, this is a question that could best be answered by the developer himself. But I try to do it myself as I see it. From what I saw in the game, it seems that you can avoid NTR. At least those NTR scenes that can already happen can be avoided just by choosing the right option. I also assume that a lot will depend on how good a relationship the hero will have with his family members. HOWEVER. The reluctance of the developer to talk about his plans probably follows from the fact that it is just an illusion and everything NTR related will actually happen in the future regardless of the decisions made by the player.

What I want to say to those who like to run into discussions of NTR games, while being a die-hard vanilla fan. If you hate this genre so much, do not waste your time and nerves, the site is full of games that suit your taste. The title of this game and the tag of this genre alone should already tell you a lot. Nevertheless, the game may appeal to a small group of people who are not hardcore vanilla fans and like the element of challenge - competing with a villain. And for those who are not afraid that something may still happen to your love interests. So far, I see it this way.

As for the game, until the game was put on hold, I wrote about my impressions in the commentary. I will say briefly what it was about, I liked everything, until the introduction of the main antagonist. Here is where the developer has missed the mark in my opinion. However, remembering how interesting the game looked, the 3D view from above, the variety of small actions, choices that affect story, and very well written dialogues, I did not completely abandon the idea to play this game again in the future update, despite that I was very disappointed by villain introduction. The game was still in early development, so I was aware that things could change.

Feedback on the latest update.
In the last update, the author clearly realized that the antagonist was too cocky and insolent, and in a lot of the characters dialogues he tries to justify it. I honestly hoped that the author would just remake the villain introductions scene. It would have been a lot easier and looked a lot more organic than making up excuses as to why they still needed to hire a man who brazenly flirts with your wife while explicitly showing his disregard and that he don't give a damn about the person of whom he should be taking care off in the future. The wife loses to her daughters on all fronts in this regard, not only is she clearly not the brightest woman, but also her loyalty to her spouse immediately comes into great question. For me, she is one of my least favorite characters. The daughters, on the other hand, are very well written and evoke a storm of emotions, especially the brunette daughter (I did not write the name, because the names can be changed in the game). So far, the biggest flaw I've seen in this game is still in place. Instead of making a clever and secretive villain who would use charisma and cunning to win over the main character's loved ones and making them love him more than the protagonist, the author made a cocky thug and not very smart, despite as he presents to be. This is the main flaw of the game, and the second is the wife, who is repulsive by her behavior. I'll see what happens next, I really like the way the author writes dialogues (except the sex scene with the wife in the last update. There was too much talking, which was a bit excessive and out of place, in my opinion) and how the author setting the scenes. I can definitely say that the interactions with the daughters, even if you take away the hints of possible future incest content, are far better written than 90% of the vanilla games with a romance theme. It's very enjoyable to read and warms the heart. The plot itself is dramatic and there is conflict, which I really love. So, if the author can figure out how to make the villain really smart and give him at least some positive qualities that might naturally attract girls, the game will be great, in my opinion.

PN11

May 28, 2020
Anyone have a save after the first scene in the kitchen? Every time I try to play through that section, I'm left stuck here and nothing works:

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Glad the dev still alive. I would like to write a short review about my impressions on the latest update and how I see this game, but first I will answer the frequent question about NTR. I see a lot of comments here where people ask if it is possible to avoid NTR. Of course, this is a question that could best be answered by the developer himself. But I try to do it myself as I see it. From what I saw in the game, it seems that you can avoid NTR. At least those NTR scenes that can already happen can be avoided just by choosing the right option. I also assume that a lot will depend on how good a relationship the hero will have with his family members. HOWEVER. The reluctance of the developer to talk about his plans probably follows from the fact that it is just an illusion and everything NTR related will actually happen in the future regardless of the decisions made by the player.

Honestly thank you, I know that in this site the question "is NTR avoidable?" has been turned into a meme of sorts and it appears in most of the NTR games as a sarcastic question. I don't dislike NTR's and just wanted to know clearly if in the current update was possible to avoid it, however it seems my question was treated as sarcastic or as a NTR hater comment...

I will probably wait a little more before playing so it can get some more content. Maybe i'll even like it more if the mc finds a way to walk again or its not a coward like in most NTR games.
Anyways goodluck with your game, I don't know if what I said previously is already in the game so excuse me for that.

Last thing here's a question for the dev if he/she ever sees this: will we have another pov in the future? Like the point of the view of their daughters or a third party.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes