Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Hair options do not save correctly between eyebrows and hair thickness. It will save but when you load the character into game the eyebrows look like caterpillars or hair will not have any thickness.
Could you share a character save this happens with so that I can look into it? Because it does not happen on my end.

d3ak

Jan 20, 2023
I experienced the same issue after a couple of saves and playing with eyebrows and facialhair depth(?!) it resets to default (depth?!)

Romusfps

Dec 22, 2020
Amazing animation, but lack of content for now.

Totally normal ! It just beginning, can't wait to see what happen next

Sancril

Apr 27, 2017
We release a new version on Patreon on the 15th of every month :)
As for here that is in the hands of the f95 team it has nothing to do with us.
you're 100% gatekeeping your own game and to your own detriment
telling your patrons not to leak the latest version for some sort of reward or something.
do what you want, but you should give your game to f95. there are those who have experience on f95 whose feedback will go a long way as i'm sure you know
by the way your and future supporters will support. Regardless.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
you should give your game to f95. there are those who have experience on f95 whose feedback will go a long way as i'm sure you know
Read that back your yourself. They have spent their own time and money developing the game, they dont have to give anything. If YOU find value in the game, then pay for it. As that is their reward for committing their time. while I don't like the monthly subscriber system and monthly release schedule that doesn't mean they should give away their work

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes