VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

DeePee

Jul 1, 2018
Thats a damn shame. Took me hours to find this gem again, only to see it's been whacked with the abandoned tag.
yeah, i keep searching for it every couple weeks in the hopes that i somehow missed it being updated - alas tis never so :(

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why all good games that I find are either in its infancy or are abandoned. Some kind of lewd games version of Murphy's Law.
Some devs think they can get a steady income right off, some think they have more time to work on one and then adulting happens and some that do it for love get sick of the entitled little whiners or they don't have thick enough skin to ignore them.

That's just a handful of reasons but 99% of the time it's a sad thing indeed

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I feel like i'm waiting for the loch Ness monster to pop it's head by still following this game. Ever waiting for one of the posts to be from the Dev saying he's back...sigh...but i'll continue watching and waiting because if it does pop it's head up it's gonna be awesome and i want to be there! :giggle:

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
So would you recommend this game at its current state? I am trying to find a new incest game. I also know it is abandoned, I am just curious.

guston

Aug 7, 2016
It's fairly enjoyable. That said, there is like 20-30 minutes on content and little to no hope of this ever getting updated. Unless you are the kind of person who can watch only one episode of a show and be happy with that, it's probably going to be rather unsatisfying.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes