• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
It's fairly enjoyable. That said, there is like 20-30 minutes on content and little to no hope of this ever getting updated. Unless you are the kind of person who can watch only one episode of a show and be happy with that, it's probably going to be rather unsatisfying.
Okay. Probably not then. I will keep looking for a decent incest game i haven't played yet. lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay. Probably not then. I will keep looking for a decent incest game i haven't played yet. lol
Click on the "LATEST UPDATES" above and use the tag on the right hand side to bring up all "Incest" games on F95.
You can use up to 5 tags in the search to bring up your style of games.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Click on the "LATEST UPDATES" above and use the tag on the right hand side to bring up all "Incest" games on F95.
Haven't tried tangled up yet. I think big brother has that guy trying to take over and could never figure out how to avoid that from happening. lol

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
So tangled up didnt have any scenes with the sister. it went straight to the main menu. it was good though. i need to find one that has content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So tangled up didnt have any scenes with the sister. it went straight to the main menu. it was good though. i need to find one that has content.
Yes it did have scenes with the sister taking her virginity and making her pregnant through giving birth to the baby.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Yes it did have scenes with the sister taking her virginity and making her pregnant through giving birth to the baby.
well all i know it went straight to the main menu screen after i got so far. i believe the last thing i did was put pn the superhero costume. and shortly after that straight to the main menu only to start over again.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So would you recommend this game at its current state? I am trying to find a new incest game. I also know it is abandoned, I am just curious.
i wish they wouldn't have abandoned it ... i thought it was pretty damn good :love:

Phantamous

Sep 26, 2021
well all i know it went straight to the main menu screen after i got so far. i believe the last thing i did was put pn the superhero costume. and shortly after that straight to the main menu only to start over again.
The Superhero scene is part way through the story, there's still quite a bit after that. Are you currently alone with the sister? Cuz at one point the Mom comes home. I think there's something wrong with your copy of the game maybe try re-downloading?

Patreat_DFEnder

Nov 29, 2018
View attachment 830611

Overview:
David, the protagonist, is forced to crash with his aunt Ayleen after losing his parental home to a fiery "accident". He has seen neither her nor the girl who lives at her house, Nina, in years, but the reunion is heartwarming and things look quite bright despite the unfortunate reason for his stay.
Nina has grown up though, and David is about to find out that something has changed in his aunt's house. How will things go from here?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-18
Release Date: 2020-11-18
Developer: Deviant_smite -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras:
Italienische Sprachmod

*Dieser Port/diese Version wird nicht vom Entwickler freigegeben, Download auf eigene Gefahr

View attachment 830605 View attachment 830606 View attachment 830607 View attachment 830608 View attachment 830609 View attachment 830610 View attachment 842383 View attachment 904894 View attachment 904895 View attachment 904896
[/ZITIEREN]
Du scheinst das Spiel verlassen zu habenYou apparently have left the game to expand. That's too bad. Because the game started well. Everything was right. The renderings and and and. It's all OK. But why is the story dead?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It may be a case of lot of developer think that you will make a lot of money fast making a game but you really don't
Yep they think about money more than thinking about there supporters.

Most donor's will not stay long if its to slow on updates and the dev's need to learn that regular updates gets more money from donor's.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It may be a case of lot of developer think that you will make a lot of money fast making a game but you really don't
I really don't think so in this case. Dev was working on next update. He and I had talked a little about his plans going forward. I was going to help him with proofing, and offered to help with coding. He just... fell off the face of the earth mid-discussion. I figured he got sick or had an accident of some kind. Hope I'm wrong honestly. He seemed to be a pretty good guy.

Still bummed about this one though. NGL.

Oct 25, 2020
i was really enjoying that so far. Its this bullshit that makes me want to get into producing a game. just need a good writer and im set.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Comment back in November 2020:

PayPal is the source of the incest ban, actually. Games like Dating My Daughter used to be huge on Patreon until PayPal told them they'd drop Patreon if they didn't ban certain things they found objectionable.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes