Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I think I just found my new favorite VN! Just subbed after playing this! ....its really good, can't wait for more. Yes I did notice the bathroom scene with the other women was a little jarring being out of place, but for a new game like this, I can forgive minor breaks in immersion for the overall arc of where the story is taking me.

Now on to the 'good' stuff, really had hoped Cordi would have at least given our hero a happy ending, and not blue balled him, but that all added to the hilarious sexual frustration so I get it, lol. ;) I was surprised the other lewd scene with the princess ended with the MC not even being able to get more than the tip in and both were able to get off from not achieving full penetration. Then again, considering how long they've carried a torch for each other, its not surprising the bare minimum amount of sexual contact was almost all it took for Ariana and the MC to get off...even after hj/bj Olivia gave him. I definitely can't wait to get Olivia pregnant while we wait for Ariana to eventually go public with their relationship.

I was wondering outside of being a voyeur, if Ariana actually was developing something of an actual cuckquean fetish...specifically enjoying seeing her man fuck the brains out of any other lovers he may come across, outside of getting off to watching people have sex. In any case its great for those of us harem lovers and certainly something to look forward to with Olivia, Cordelia, Serena, Sabrina and most definitely Miranda! :love:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Well this was a fun surprise. Keep up the good work Dev.

Looking forward to breeding an army I can then lead into battle against those filth Gauls.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Excited to see where this one goes. That blacksmith has me very excited. Looking forward to getting into what's special about the variety version.

Reactions: arkange994

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Very interesting game, much work done as for first release. I think that content with incest and futa will be added in future.
They teased one...the other is essentially 'step'-cest, unless MC's connection to family will be revealed in the future...

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
the other is essentially 'step'-cest, unless MC's connection to family will be revealed in the future...
well, this is just speculation but in the prologue they mention him having an "uncanny resemblance" to someone, and when talking about the queen's family story they mention she had a brother but never got to explain what happened to him, my guess is he somehow ended up being the MC's father

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
well, this is just speculation but in the prologue they mention him having an "uncanny resemblance" to someone, and when talking about the queen's family story they mention she had a brother but never got to explain what happened to him, my guess is he somehow ended up being the MC's father
Yeah I got that same impression, though its going to be tough with Patreon how this will be handled.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The less we talk about it the better.
What about the magik?
All those hotties in the many realms just got hot and bothered as MC awoke to the thundering throbb of his power.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
After a second playthrough I wonder for few things.

1st the northern borders with Dawnhaven are friendly as the enemy territory the Lowlands is south after the Greymarsh so I wonder why and how the enemies attack on the north part if that is correct.

2nd There is a split path after talking with Ariana and having "sex" on the dream side.
If I understand your first question, Dawnhaven is actually on a plateau. There are cliffs that line the shores from the south-eastern tip of Homeland, all the way around to the top of Dawnhaven. I had meant to include geographical features on the world map but decided against it last second. I'll be adding more details to the map in the future to make this more clearly understood.

For your second comment, there are actually 3 branching paths that will continue to provide some unique scenes. It's meant to increase replayability, and just to make the game slightly more tailored to the players preferences.

Reactions: Brother Lui

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We certainly know MC preference:
- he jumped into the swolen stream for her,
- moved in with her,
- tells her everything and trains incessantly to become a royal gurdsman and protect her
from everybody she kept turning down
and would still hold a grudge that might escalate in dire times of war.

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
I just have a slight concern and I hope that jab can clarify it.
does all the girls that appeared at the end will be romanceable and if so isn't it a bit too much, I am just saying that the MC will be divided between too many love interests that we will not have sufficient time for any of them to truly care about and have a wholesome relationship with.
Of course, I wish we have all of them, the more, the merrier, but I am fairly certain that you will not have the time nor the stamina to produce big enough updates to keep up with all of them.
Other than that great game, I wish you all the best.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Yeah this is looking good. If the current trajectory continues, we're looking at something top tier here.

Any personal gripes... I guess not enough Miranda content? I picked variety, and I rooting for her at the moment. It feels like everyone is gunning for our Hero a bit too easily, but isn't that the point? Everyone seems believable and genuine, nothing out of place. I guess I can gripe at the log they've popped on him - I know it's also kind fo the point, but this one really is beyond belief.

Eagerly awaiting the next release already
Miranda I'm more felling Jack you gotta love those tats...oops not the right game:p

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
No but I've worn heavy high boots with heels all day and it wasn't that bad
Also, almost all of my shoes have heels and I prefer having heels over having flat shoes
are you guys still on about the heels really??? no offence, the game is set in an alternative world with magic and shit....She is wearing enchanted heels so it doesn't affect her as much as it would in this reality (wonder what these guys are like when they watch harry potter):ROFLMAO: But i agree with you heels affect people differently and most here assumed stilettos (I also did, but imagined they were enchanted tbh) and for get heels were worn in battle once upon a time we just dont have much us for cavalry these days...too much to say about this without sounding as anal as the ones bitching about it...do 100% agree with you

Reactions: welpwelpwelp

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
They teased one...the other is essentially 'step'-cest, unless MC's connection to family will be revealed in the future...
I suspect that the faceless/unknown woman in the tower is his mom (the one at the end of the current release) and the MC is going to tap that booty.

As I see it he grew up without his mother and suddenly this woman can identify him by his magical signature while he grew in the forest all his life with minimal contact with the outside world. Add to that her melancholic scenes and she smells like she was either taken from her family or walked out on them. So yeah my two cents are on her being MC's biological mother.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
at il1.jpg

We got a wonderful mom and sis reconciliation fantastic ark in VMW, that is fantastic inspirational food for thought.
We got wonderful coming of age story in this game already.
We definitely got stilettos ... on the most fabulous babe in the game, MC love of his life, wonderbabe.

st il2.jpg

Reactions: Brother Lui
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes