Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
You know that wasn't *her* finger, right?

Maybe a medieval wooden strap-on, or an iron butthole prodding device, or more likely just the ye' old secret fem' with a pee-pee poke.

Luckily for me I played the all female LI version, and bypassed the pegging of the MC "verities" version. :D

---

Good luck with the game to the Dev.
No, it actually was her finger. So far there is only one non-standard female and it's not this character. Aside from this moment, there are also no male/PC receiver scenes yet either. (There may never be any either we don't know)

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
She sticks her middle finger in your butt and makes you cum without touching ur DICK.

Homelander: "...but, what kind of sorcery is this?!" lmao

Did I just successfully avoid that specific scene and just manage to get the handy, or does that just not happen?

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Hi,

Good to know.

You know that my response to the other poster's image "finger" scenario post was based in humor right?

I hope so, have a good night. :)

P.S. I'll still only play the all female version, my choice.

Good luck to the Dev.
Yeah, didn't realise, just wanted to clarify so that there isn't any confusion for anyone considering playing.
All good.

Tick24

Dec 27, 2021
I'm curious: they said there's an option to have trans, but is that the same as futa? (they have both genitalia)

• Sad
Reactions: Punto

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
I'm curious: they said there's an option to have trans, but is that the same as futa? (they have both genitalia)
No, trans is typically penis and balls only and with or without tits, while futa is penis, vagina and tits with or without balls.
In practice, they are usually the same but with futa having a vagina as well.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Trans is a person born in the wrong body (gender identity), while futa is a person born in a body with physical characteristics of both sexes. A futa mostly identifies as female or nonbinary but can technically identify as male as well (if I recall correctly)

Tick24

Dec 27, 2021
Trans is a person born in the wrong body (gender identity), while futa is a person born in a body with physical characteristics of both sexes. A futa mostly identifies as female or nonbinary but can technically identify as male as well (if I recall correctly)
SMALL INSIGHT SPOILER

I get that. Reason why i asked is because in the intro, it asked if trans content was okay. I made 2 save files to see the difference. The character in question seems to grow it out of nowhere, even while she's wearing tight under where, meaning she stuffs it inside herself, or, since there's some magic system involved, magically appears when she's aroused. Which is why im asking if it is actually futa rather than trans

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
SMALL INSIGHT SPOILER

I get that. Reason why i asked is because in the intro, it asked if trans content was okay. I made 2 save files to see the difference. The character in question seems to grow it out of nowhere, even while she's wearing tight under where, meaning she stuffs it inside herself, or, since there's some magic system involved, magically appears when she's aroused. Which is why im asking if it is actually futa rather than trans
The dev has stated elsewhere that she is trans but there will be futa characters later.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
A very good game and varied stories. But I don't like futa or shemale. Better keep it up and have good relationships with the other women.
:love: (y) :love::love:(y):love::love:(y)

tab.19

May 8, 2020
just played the trans/futa versions but aside from a handy from the blacksmith and some grinding with the guard capitan i didn't get any scene aside from the queen and ariana. did i miss some or make the wrong choices?

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
just played the trans/futa versions but aside from a handy from the blacksmith and some grinding with the guard capitan i didn't get any scene aside from the queen and ariana. did i miss some or make the wrong choices?
No, you didn't miss anything, the guard captain is the only non-standard encounter just yet, but there will be more later.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes