thornum

Dec 29, 2019
:unsure: Looking at this description and the fact that I see the "incest" tag, I guess this is another game with fake incest in it. :confused:
- First, in his original family, have you see his mother? have no clue what arrived to his mother.... is she alive? dead? prisoned? no info on her. but we know, for the most of us, boys don't born in a cabbage....

- Second, when he is first presented to the queen, she seem to recognize him... few time next, you learn the queen lost a young sister, drowned, and an old brother, disapeared, before the Ariana's birth and, by extention, before the mc's birth... Because MC and Ariana have same age. with this, it possibly the queen recognize some face traits of her disapeared brother, on the MC's face.... who know?

- third, the unknow woman in mountain tower you see at end of the two chapters, who said "he's alive!!"

just need to wait the next intrigate development

this game is promising, and for a first game, i'm impressed. graphics are great , scénario is interesting, characters are pleasant and varied.

Last edited:

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
- First, in his original family, have you see his mother? have no clue what arrived to his mother.... is she alive? dead? prisoned? no info on her. but we know, for the most of us, boys don't born in a cabbage....

- Second, when he is first presented to the queen, she seem to recognize him... few time next, you learn the queen lost a young sister, drowned, and an old brother, disapeared, before the Ariana's birth and, by extention, before the mc's birth... Because MC and Ariana have same age. with this, it possibly the queen recognize some face traits of her disapeared brother, on the MC's face.... who know?

- third, the unknow woman in mountain tower you see at end of the two chapters, who said "he's alive!!"

just need to wait the next intrigate development

this game is promising, and for a first game, i'm impressed. graphics are great , scénario is interesting, characters are pleasant and varied.
My man wrote a whole novel out of it

Reactions: thornum

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Yo this game is LIT! Like it's been so long since I've seen a game this good. The execution is just perfect. The models, the script and the story is just awesome! This is one of those very few games where I love the story even more than the sex. If this is your first time then holy shit Dev you're a genius! I hope you get the recognition you deserve. This game is top-tier!

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Yo this game is LIT! Like it's been so long since I've seen a game this good. The execution is just perfect. The models, the script and the story is just awesome! This is one of those very few games where I love the story even more than the sex. If this is your first time then holy shit Dev you're a genius! I hope you get the recognition you deserve. This game is top-tier!
Couldn't agree more.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
This is one of the best vn I played this year only Karlsson Gambit came close to this I can't wait to get smashing more boxes :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jabbonk

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Ending of the last update got me really excited to see all the different characters and regions. Looking forward to more updates.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
when this game will be update?? I do check in it every day already!!
Still a little early to say for sure. I'm doing everything by myself and I'm aiming for full chapter releases. I post public weekly updates on my patreon if you want to keep track of the game's progress. There's no subscriptions required for the progress reports!

any femdom in this game? and character name please
Yes, there is. but you'll have to keep playing to find out! ;)

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Sabrina working 3.jpg

Hey Homelanders!

It's officially been a month since Homelander's launch and I'm really happy that so many of you have enjoyed my game so far! It's honestly pretty strange to be on the opposite side of these kinds of posts! I've seen quite a few progress reports over the past several years, and seeing how I stack up to them is interesting, to say the least.

I'm gonna be 100 with you, this past week sucked a little. Quite a few things happened that delayed or completely halted progress, but I did my best to work around it all. Long story short, I had several shifts at my RL job and 2 separate power outages on my days off that left me with nothing to do but script on my phone while the battery lasted.

Regardless, there was still a decent amount of work done whenever I had the chance. Just not as much as I'd hoped. Anyways here are the numbers!

Week 4 progress:

-251 renders

-16 replacement renders

-2 animation

-6133 lines coded

I'm sure one day I'll figure out how I want to display my progress reports. But until then Sabrina will keep giving you tiny spoilers to ponder over.

Thanks for all the support!

Much love,
JB

Jabbonk You should submit a ticket for a dev badge, there's a section for devs that you may find useful.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just started playing this and with the addition of the choice to make all LI Female and the story so far I give this game/story an A+
really good so far - hope it continues and allows choices to pick who you wish as a LI in the future as well
Like the characters really pretty LI models used - if the story gets complicated I hope someone can make a guide in the future, no need yet of course

Reactions: Belly97 and Jabbonk
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes