HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Just a question for the dev, or someone that knows, but choosing the option to add more variety it says that will change the genders completely, does that mean that some of the characters will be men on that route, or will we have the choice case by case? because I don't mind the trans/futa but if that's gonna change some of them to men I'm gonna have to choose the option that everybody is female.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Just a question for the dev, or someone that knows, but choosing the option to add more variety it says that will change the genders completely, does that mean that some of the characters will be men on that route, or will we have the choice case by case? because I don't mind the trans/futa but if that's gonna change some of them to men I'm gonna have to choose the option that everybody is female.
There will be a few male characters by the time everything is finished, but they will all be optional!

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
There will be a few male characters by the time everything is finished, but they will all be optional!
But the question was more that if those male characters are gonna be female in the other route? because in that case if I choose the more diverse route but some of them are guys and I have to skip it's just better for me to choose the all-female route that way I don't have to miss anyone.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
But the question was more that if those male characters are gonna be female in the other route? because in that case if I choose the more diverse route but some of them are guys and I have to skip it's just better for me to choose the all-female route that way I don't have to miss anyone.
Sorry, let me try again. Without spoilers, I can tell you that in 2 of the instances I currently have planned for male characters:

-One will be male in both routes, but will only be romanceable in the variety path. There's still another option for all players in this instance, so there's no missed experiences or story.

-Another will only be present in the variety path, but again, there's still another option so the player won't miss any story or interactions by choosing not to proceed with it.

Hope this helps!

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Sorry, let me try again. Without spoilers, I can tell you that in 2 of the instances I currently have planned for male characters:

-One will be male in both routes, but will only be romanceable in the variety path. There's still another option for all players in this instance, so there's no missed experiences or story.

-Another will only be present in the variety path, but again, there's still another option so the player won't miss any story or interactions by choosing not to proceed with it.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the answers, seems like I can continue on the variety path without fear of losing content.

Reactions: Jabbonk
Apr 21, 2019
1.with futa, are the mc gonna get pegged or not ?
2.other male characters ?, option to gay ?, is mc the sub or dom ?
Or will it be an option which you prefer ?
As Dev said there will be no ntr.(good)
is the futa gonna fuck any LI ?.(not good)
Sorry, just need to know before im invested in it.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
do the variety romances option include butt sex? if so then it would be great if that was a tag, i almost didnt find this game because of that
It will eventually, but since it's not in the game yet, I didn't feel comfortable putting the tag on the post at this time.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
1.with futa, are the mc gonna get pegged or not ?
2.other male characters ?, option to gay ?, is mc the sub or dom ?
Or will it be an option which you prefer ?
As Dev said there will be no ntr.(good)
is the futa gonna fuck any LI ?.(not good)
Sorry, just need to know before im invested in it.
1. There will be options for it, but nothing will be forced on the player.
2. Yes, but again, only if you choose to.
3. It's very unlikely that any character (trans or otherwise) will do anything that the player doesn't directly choose for them to do.

Hope this helps answer your questions! :)

May 27, 2018
It will eventually, but since it's not in the game yet, I didn't feel comfortable putting the tag on the post at this time.
i see, thats good, it sucks when i download a game that says it has some content only for it to not be in the game yet, maybe consider putting a future tags section in the front page to let people know what to expect, for now i will follow this game

also as a side note, butt sex is good with the regular girls too

Reactions: erkper

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The dev has stated elsewhere that she is trans but there will be futa characters later.
After having played the all genders content and that scene in particular, the character in question struck me more as a 'futa' only because we see flashbacks to when she was a young orphan, with the obvious appearance of a young female. There was nothing androgynous or male about her appearance in her youth. However, if the Dev has stated otherwise, not that it makes a difference to me whatsoever, I am perfectly Ok to be corrected.

Yeah, I'll never understand why some people complain about something that is within their control to change, like just don't choose that option if you don't like it and leave it alone in peace and quiet for the people that do.
Agreed. I mean, I don't know why they feel the need to let the rest of us know their feelings on content that is 100% optional and even better, avoidable by choosing to play a different version, but ok.

Last edited:

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Hi Jabbonk !

i started played the game and it's great,the fact it's story oriented (great story by the way), the characters... :love:

what i didn't understood is after he has got in jail why it have taken until morning to let him free ?
like i think it as taken maximum an hour for the guard's and the queen to calm down and heard
the princess then why they didn't free the mc earlier ? do he did something wrong we don't know
and has been punished to pass the night in cell ? why the Queen didn't summoned the guard's
for them to make a quick apology (just for the form they didn't did anything wrong
but he was still mistreated (it's just having manners, I think royalty knows something about that.)) ?

thanks !!

have a nice day !!!

(personally i go back to the game enjoying the story :love:)

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Hi Jabbonk !

i started played the game and it's great,the fact it's story oriented (great story by the way), the characters... :love:

what i didn't understood is after he has got in jail why it have taken until morning to let him free ?
like i think it as taken maximum an hour for the guard's and the queen to calm down and heard
the princess then why they didn't free the mc earlier ? do he did something wrong we don't know
and has been punished to pass the night in cell ? why the Queen didn't summoned the guard's
for them to make a quick apology (just for the form they didn't did anything wrong
but he was still mistreated (it's just having manners, I think royalty knows something about that.)) ?

thanks !!

have a nice day !!!

(personally i go back to the game enjoying the story :love:)
First time anyone has gotten hung up on this, but there are good reasons:

First, Mc and Ariana met around 3 am in the morning. So by the time Ariana was back in the castle and MC was in jail it was around 4 am. After that, there was still a lot of confusion in the castle. The queen had to be sure Ariana wasn't drugged, injured, or under some kind of spell. She did arrive at the gates unconscious, after all. So they had to wait for Maryn to arrive and test her. After that, they had to question her to find out why she left, and ensure that she hadn't been blackmailed or threatened to leave the castle.

Since Ariana is a little rebellious, she wasn't immediately honest with her reasons for wanting to leave the castle, so it took a little while to get the truth out of her.. Anyways, by the time everything was said and done, it was early morning.
Believe me, Mc was released as soon as possible.

Really glad you enjoyed the game!

Reactions: caspian90
May 3, 2022
Just finished the game and I must say I am very impressed the way story has been told so far and I look forward to seeing what's next for this game.
Good luck to the dev.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
First time anyone has gotten hung up on this, but there are good reasons:

First, Mc and Ariana met around 3 am in the morning. So by the time Ariana was back in the castle and MC was in jail it was around 4 am. After that, there was still a lot of confusion in the castle. The queen had to be sure Ariana wasn't drugged, injured, or under some kind of spell. She did arrive at the gates unconscious, after all. So they had to wait for Maryn to arrive and test her. After that, they had to question her to find out why she left, and ensure that she hadn't been blackmailed or threatened to leave the castle.

Since Ariana is a little rebellious, she wasn't immediately honest with her reasons for wanting to leave the castle, so it took a little while to get the truth out of her.. Anyways, by the time everything was said and done, it was early morning.
Believe me, Mc was released as soon as possible.

Really glad you enjoyed the game!
Thanks for your answers Jabbonk

It all make sense now.
And now i know why your are a dev
and me just a player !! :LOL::cry:

Have a good day !! :)

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Thanks for your answers Jabbonk

It all make sense now.
And now i know why your are a dev
and me just a player !! :LOL::cry:

Have a good day !! :)
I hope I didn't come across as rude or mean with my response. If I did, I'm sorry. Sometimes it's hard to gauge my tone in a text post. I really do appreciate your interest in the story! You have a great day as well! Thank you!

Reactions: ponk01

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
I hope I didn't come across as rude or mean with my response. If I did, I'm sorry. Sometimes it's hard to gauge my tone in a text post. I really do appreciate your interest in the story! You have a great day as well! Thank you!
Don't worry i was just joking on the fact that probably i wouldn't have
been able to think about all that and therefore i wouldn't be able to be
a good dev.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :oops::)

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes