anzug

Oct 30, 2019
Interesting story, great character models and renders... and the sound it actually really good too, which is not something you'd expect from games like these. Definitely interested to see where this goes.

Reactions: Jabbonk

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
I was wondering and feel free to put spoilers if one were to answer my question, and that being who and if are there currently futa/trans scenes/mentions that I missed? I say since have no idea who and where said tag is after going through every possible route and one of the three available stories near the end of the build.(unless its for future builds where the content is added)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I was wondering and feel free to put spoilers if one were to answer my question, and that being who and if are there currently futa/trans scenes/mentions that I missed? I say since have no idea who and where said tag is after going through every possible route and one of the three available stories near the end of the build.(unless its for future builds where the content is added)
The guard captain (I've forgotten her name and am too lazy to look it up) is either trans or futa if you choose that path but we're yet to get any action with her

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
The guard captain (I've forgotten her name and am too lazy to look it up) is either trans or futa if you choose that path but we're yet to get any action with her
Odd since she seems to always be cis even when the toggle is on (and in text or assumptions) Probably either a bug on my client or a placeholder

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Odd since she seems to always be cis even when the toggle is on (and in text or assumptions) Probably either a bug on my client or a placeholder
There's only two scenes where it's hinted that she's trans: one where you mention that only girls are allowed in the royal guard (she seems kinda uncomfortable iirc), and the other scene is the last time you train with her and pin her against the wall. It's not like there's a significant physical change (that is shown just yet)

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hey Homelanders!

How is everyone doing? Hope you're all well and staying safe!

Not a whole lot to report this week. I've been having issues with one scene in particular. I don't know why, but it's a nightmare to render. I think it's a combination of the new character and the new scene, both are apparently really high-res so I may need to rework the scene somehow. I've ignored this scene for now and moved on to others for the moment, but eventually, that'll be fun to figure out.

Chapter 3 is turning out to be a little longer than chapter 2, and there's a lot of cool stuff on the way. Expect more magic, new characters, and some expansion of the varying story styles (Adventure, horror, war). And of course, some sexy new adult content!

Apart from that, progress has been steady. It's hard to say for sure as things may need to be altered before release, and sometimes I end up needing more/fewer renders than originally planned, But... I think I'm almost half-finished the renders for chapter 3, and I'm about 75% finished with the script/coding. Sooo... Happy days!! Of course, there's still a lot of work to be done, but It's nice being able to see the full scope of the chapter now, and being able to give you all a better idea on when the chapter might release.
Sorry.. this was really long lol.

TL: DR
-Chapter 3 is longer the chapter 2
-I think I'm almost half-finished chapter 3 renders
-I'm around 75% finished scripting and coding

Here are the numbers for week 5.
Week 5 progress:
-339 renders
-17 replacements
-2 animation
-7635 lines coded

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
so .. this has been one of the best VNs I've played for a long fucking time.
110% recommending this to anyone that thinks about trying it.
about the forced LIs, I don't mind them,but that's mostly because they are so fucking sweet, yes it would be nice to have a choice in the matter but to be honest , I really really don't mind it in this case.
Can't wait for more updates!
love it, fucking loved it.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
I remember this only had about 9-10 patrons about a month ago, amazing to see he hit 100+ patrons in such a short time after releasing ch2 :giggle:

• Red Heart

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
So sabrina got altered a little what do you mean by a little ?
She looks the same, just softened her facial structure a little. I almost didn't say anything tbh. My recent Patreon poll has a picture of her attached for any that are curious, but it's a preview for Patreon's.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Jabbonk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lmao! I'm busting my ass to get it finished. Unfortunately, its a lot of work making a VN, and my other job/responsibilities don't understand that I want this game to be my priority lol.

We're still a little distance off from the update, but I assure you that I'm working on HLer as much as possible!

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
lmao! I'm busting my ass to get it finished. Unfortunately, its a lot of work making a VN, and my other job/responsibilities don't understand that I want this game to be my priority lol.

We're still a little distance off from the update, but I assure you that I'm working on HLer as much as possible!
Don't burn yourself out. I wish in time more people joins your Patreon so that you can solely focus on this if you wish the same.

Good luck

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Sabrina working 5.png

Chapter 3: Week 6 progress

Hey everyone!
Hope you all had a better week than I did! Between the heatwave and my other job getting busier, it hasn't felt like it's been as productive of a week for the game. But don't worry, there's still some good news!

Not only did I solve the problem with the scene I was stuck on last week. But I've already finished rendering and coding it. It wasn't a massively long scene or anything, but it feels good to scratch that problem off the to-do list!

tbh I'm fighting a headache right now and can't really think of anything else that I wanted to say, so I'm just gonna pop another Advil and get back to work.

Week 6 progress:
-391 renders
-24 replacements
-2 animation
-8447 lines coded

zanaar

Oct 13, 2019
I personally looking forward to the magic development of mc and also excited to see his encounters on his first patrol...
I can't wait for the update... a fantastic game

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes