remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
considering this is version 0.02b, how much exactly the content is? does the 'Women Only' had more content then 'more variety' version?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
considering this is version 0.02b, how much exactly the content is? does the 'Women Only' had more content then 'more variety' version?
it has quite a bit of content, I would say around 2h of normal speed reading ,
I've played only the more variety content but to be honest I seriously doubt that it has more content
I'm pretty sure it's the same scenes only differences in Variety 1 character is trans instead of a woman. or whatever the PC word is for them.
I fully recommend this VN, pretty damn good, one of the very few VNs that gave me a very very good impression with so few updates.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress week 7.jpg

Chapter 3: Week 7 progress
Hey Everyone!
As week 7 begins, I'd like to start by apologizing for not posting enough Patreon rewards this month (i.e. SFW/NSFW renders, polls, etc..) Between my RL job and the game, it's been difficult to set aside the time to make some original content for the Patreons. I'm probably going to compensate by posting a couple of extra things this week. Ultimately, my goal is to make at least one post a week, apart from these progress reports.

Since I've been slacking on the NSFW renders, those will high on the 'to-do list' this week!

Overall, progress on the game has been good this week. Nothing specific to complain about or report. Polished off a couple more scenes (minus their animations) and I've just been plugging away at renders and coding. At this point, my best guess is that the script is probably around 85% finished, and the rendering is probably somewhere around 60-65% finished.

I suppose that's all for this week. Hope everyone is having fun and staying safe!

Much love!
Jabbonk

Week 7 progress:
-476 renders
-25 replacements
-2 animation
-9052 lines coded

trex999999

Nov 11, 2019
Damn. Probably already one of my favorites of all time.... and I've played basically everything on this site since 2018. Its been quite a while since I've supported anyone on patreon, but this whole project seems like exactly like my cup of tea, and I want more dammit! So you've officially made a sucker out of me. :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jabbonk
Dec 20, 2021
Damn. Probably already one of my favorites of all time.... and I've played basically everything on this site since 2018. Its been quite a while since I've supported anyone on patreon, but this whole project seems like exactly like my cup of tea, and I want more dammit! So you've officially made a sucker out of me. :LOL:
It's one of my favourites too

• Red Heart

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
I finished playing "Homelander" last night. I thought it was excellent! One of the most funny experiences I've had with the erotic games: "J'ai adoré", in French. "Adoré el juego", in Spanish. I loved so much this game!
So in the future updates, will be there some sensual fairies, incredible she-centaurs, sexy orc women, super hot sorceresses? Fuck! I AM IN!!!

My personal taste in the "Babe Characters" area:
1. That Royal Guard Miranda babe is hot as fuck! My fav!
2. Blonde bombshell Ariana. Great sexy scenes with her. Maybe the animations could be improved.
3. The Queen Olivia! The succulent MILF of the game!
4. The Sorceress Myrna. Mystic, magic, beautiful and interesting character!

I'm sorry but Cordelia girl was not my cup of tea. Same for the maid and her mother, but.... maybe in the future....

Anyways, I can't wait for the next update! Congrats to the Dev, Jabbonk Games!

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Fantastic game, will leave a review soon.
I just read the last pages of this thread and I wanted to tell you that you shouldn't drive yourself so hard, you'll burn out eventually unless you have very strong willpower.
You are getting there in terms of exposure but getting to a living wage through patron takes time, you are already at a decent spot if you look at weighted reviews so keep it up! just at a pace that is manageable for you and not other people, even backers!

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
I just read the last pages of this thread and I wanted to tell you that you shouldn't drive yourself so hard, you'll burn out eventually unless you have very strong willpower.
You are getting there in terms of exposure but getting to a living wage through patron takes time, you are already at a decent spot if you look at weighted reviews so keep it up! just at a pace that is manageable for you and not other people, even backers!
Yeah, I second these points, one by one.
Please DEV: be extremely cautious with your deadlines, with your promises to your fan base, with your own health.
I don't want to see another "abandoned" tag in my favorite games, like "HOMELANDER".
This game has huge potential, so it would be a complete disaster if your project fails. Be wise and keep up the damn good job!

Reactions: Cxvry and Jabbonk

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Yeah, I second these points, one by one.
Please DEV: be extremely cautious with your deadlines, with your promises to your fan base, with your own health.
I don't want to see another "abandoned" tag in my favorite games, like "HOMELANDER".
This game has huge potential, so it would be a complete disaster if your project fails. Be wise and keep up the damn good job!
Thank you both! I really appreciate the concern and kind words. I'm really trying my best not to get burned out! This week has been a little slower progress than usual because of the heat, and I'm trying to accept that without feeling too much guilt. I guess I just like to reassure people that I'm committed to this project and that I'm being sincere when I say I'm doing my best.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Alright review done.
I did leave quite a bit in terms of how the MC evolves magically and that he seems to be the chosen one with a standard background of one. Do tell me if you feel like anything I wrote is unfair or not true.
Now I dislike complaining in reviews because I think it's a dick move unless you intent to "warn" others about certain stuff they should expect in the game so I'm going to just comment here about some stuff that I disliked but are more subjective and nitpicky so don't take it to heart.
Overall I think you should've let us engage more with the base characters and advance their plotlines a bit before letting the whole world that the chosen one exists, that is unless you intend to explore those characters through the main story and not as "side quests", downside of doing that is that more characters get introduced and oftentimes Devs will dedicated more time to them than the original cast because they like their newest designs better and want to play around with them, leaving the old core characters with much less content.
The Magic teacher's face creeps me out for some reason, it sometimes seems like she has the face of a child.
In my opinion the MC's dick is way too big but that's just my own opinion.
That's about it for now.

as a side note
I really love the way you've set up the Harem aspect of the plotline with the princess being a total repressed nymphomaniac who likes watching her man sleep with other women.(yes avoiding being the queen is also a valid plotline reason but who cares ;) )

Last edited:

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Alright review done.
I did leave quite a bit in terms of how the MC evolves magically and that he seems to be the chosen one with a standard background of one. Do tell me if you feel like anything I wrote is unfair or not true.
Now I dislike complaining in reviews because I think it's a dick move unless you intent to "warn" others about certain stuff they should expect in the game so I'm going to just comment here about some stuff that I disliked but are more subjective and nitpicky so don't take it to heart.
Overall I think you should've let us engage more with the base characters and advance their plotlines a bit before letting the whole world that the chosen one exists, that is unless you intend to explore those characters through the main story and not as "side quests", downside of doing that is that more characters get introduced and oftentimes Devs will dedicated more time to them than the original case because they like their newest designs better and want to play around with them, leaving the old core characters with much less content.
The Magic teacher's face creeps me out for some reason, it sometimes seems like she has the face of a child.
In my opinion the MC's dick is way too big but that's just my own opinion.
That's about it for now.

as a side note
I really love the way you've set up the Harem aspect of the plotline with the princess being a total repressed nymphomaniac who likes watching her man sleep with other women.(yes avoiding being the queen is also a valid plotline reason but who cares ;) )
All good Zoranian. Praise and constructive criticism are both welcome!
Glad you enjoyed the game so far!

Reactions: KiraJames

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Just tried this out and I am, like most others in the thread, quite impressed with this entry!

I think I would have liked a slower burn with Queen and Princess ... e.g., MC's future heroism and general decency allows them to advance intimacy in a more natural way, and allow the player to make decisions concerning whether and how to pursue each.

I also think, like most harem games, that I'd prefer fewer lewdable characters to allow screen time with main LI's. In this case, I think the maid and her mother, the mystic, the teacher and the blacksmith do not need to be lewdable if the intent is to focus on Queen / Princess / Miranda and perhaps 1-2 important additions in future chapters (e.g., the Gault Queen that's probably the lost sister of our Queen). Once the harem cast gets beyond 3-4, the combinations become unmanageable and it feels like an assembly line queuing for MC's bed - that arrangement ultimately shatters any intimacy. However, a harem that can advance the relationships of the entire group together (and by extension allow development time for group scenes) can be quite satisfying.

I suspect that ~doubling the number of renders for lewd scenes to support futa/trans options will also create tradeoffs down the road in terms of resources, ultimately limiting story pathways.

Nevertheless, greatly looking forward to future chapters!

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes