Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4 week 46.jpg

Hey Homies,
Here's !

TLDR
-Good dev week despite the lack of huge numbers, because I'm mostly just assembling everything rn
-If I can finish scene 1 then I can start testing this week
-Dad is doing better (y)

Much love!
JB

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4 week 50.jpg

Hey homies,

Here's

TLDR
-I was a little sick but used the down time to render
-S3 is almost done! It's been holding back the rest of testing since it's such a big girl and has too many variations to test
-Hope to have a release date to announce next week!

Much love!
JB

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4 week 51.jpg

Hey Homies!
Here's

TLDR
-Public release Chapter 4 - part 1 - between Dec 29th-Jan 1st
-I'm pretty much done testing
-Looking for more music to add to the game but medieval-themed music can be limited...

No report next week, so Merry Holidaymas to those who celebrate it, and to those that don't, I still hope you have an amazing couple of weeks!

Much love!
JB

VForValhalla

Dec 3, 2023
View attachment 3185972

Hey Homies!
Here's

TLDR
-Public release Chapter 4 - part 1 - between Dec 29th-Jan 1st
-I'm pretty much done testing
-Looking for more music to add to the game but medieval-themed music can be limited...

No report next week, so Merry Holidaymas to those who celebrate it, and to those that don't, I still hope you have an amazing couple of weeks!

Much love!
JB
In your estimate how many hours of content in this going to be?

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
In your estimate how many hours of content in this going to be?
It's really hard for me to say for sure because I can't make it through a single scene without getting distracted by other things that need to be worked on lol. I think it's around 45mins to an hour, if you're playing through the entire thing without skipping any dialogue or romances. I could be way off, but I think it's at least that long.

Edit: My best estimate based on the numbers alone, is that the first half of Chapter 4 is somewhere around 2/3 as long as Chapter 3.
Chapter 3 has 17,733 lines of code and 1139 renders, while the first half of Chapter 4 has 18,695 lines and 812 renders. Though, Chapter 4 has more splitting paths than Chapter 3 so it's a little shorter than the coding makes it seem.

I Hope to have an Android port too for the release .
1702984715476.png

I'm positive that someone will make an Android port for it...

Last edited:

Brumefroide

May 17, 2022
Well your game is great , ill wait like the Other one so i wont complain , and like i said , its a great game , so im sure someone gonna make Android port for it .

Reactions: Jabbonk
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes