Others Completed Homeless World [Final] [AlexProject]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
This game isnt very grindy.

Buy 5 orange juices to get garbage collector lvl 5 (2 laps and 2 minutes around town 900gc)

Buy 5 bintos(only sold in evenings) get invisibility lv5 ( 3 more laps and 3 more minutes 1500gc)

You could skip orange juice if you wanted, but it would only save you a minute or so.

Now just pick pocket, until you can break in 100% you dont have to pick up another garbage pile if you dont want to.

fwiw

levels of police interest(hit z at police station to find out, it goes up 1 for unsuccessful pickpocket and 1 for a successful breakin and it degrades 1 lvl per day)

Noone cares me
Police are watching, be careful
Someone called the cops on me
Criminal ending.

Reactions: SalemStyle Jutsu

hyrushoten

Apr 17, 2018
So the game starts up fine for me, but I can't interact with it at all. Keyboard, mouse, gamepad all are completely unresponsive in the game. I've already tried unplugging the gamepad and still nothing works. Any thoughts?

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Does anyone know programming better than I so that this game can be played using just the number pad?
It's so irritating to have to press Z to talk and/or pick things up, yet you have to press enter to further the conversations. and you can only use the arrow pad to move??? IT'S A MAD HOUSE! A MAAAAAAD HOOOOOUSE!!!!

hyrushoten

Apr 17, 2018
Never mind, I figured out the solution to my own problem. I had to run the program as an administrator. Now the keyboard works properly.

Sep 6, 2017
start the game & link it with the CE, and then type in the money in the game in the CE & press new scan View attachment 261968 ---->in game, rise the ingame money number, add the new number & then click on next scan View attachment 261969 ---> View attachment 261976 ----> View attachment 261977 .
Nope, same thing happens, nothing is found on the second scan, nor any of the values found first change after i get or expend money. I used cheat engine all my life, but still not sure what seems to be the problem. Already tried with CE 6.8.3 and 6.7, but the same happens.

Would you be so kind to upload a save with like a millon or more money right at the start of the game?

Dimensionist

Jun 8, 2017
For CE:

The trick is to turn 'Gray' the checkboxes of Writable and CopyOnWrite memory. That worked for me. Since they're all static addresses as well, you won't need to do it again either.

Reactions: blulaz

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Does anyone know programming better than I so that this game can be played using just the number pad?
It's so irritating to have to press Z to talk and/or pick things up, yet you have to press enter to further the conversations. and you can only use the arrow pad to move??? IT'S A MAD HOUSE! A MAAAAAAD HOOOOOUSE!!!!
hehe man... its same for me here... using z and enter... pointless and irritating

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Harumi doesnt show up at the XX Market, its she there only at a speficid day or is something bugged?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes