• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
you can't do Incest on Patreon. Some games may sneak by for awhile, but if you're caught then you can lose your profile. What? Why? Games was/is going through that with Power Vacuum
I know. It's just this game and dev don't seem to be aiming for incest (hidden or not) at any point. But different people, different kinks so mods are always welcome.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Not my thing but I appreciate that. It's kinda awkward tho, cuz as far as I know these relationships are not hidden incest and these characters not meant to be related.
LOL, I may be suffering from some form of paranoid neurosis as a result of the number of times I've seen MCs forming "forbidden!" relationships with their mother's sister's nephew's cousin's former roommate. The second time I saw clarification that the relationship between William and Kimberly was
she's not my granddaughter, she's my grandson's sister ... from a different father ... so we're not related at all...
I just flew off the handle like, "Nope! F this! I ain't doing this again!"
I mean, I don't HAVE TO HAVE incest in all my AVN's, but when it feels like it was headed toward incest and then it tripped and fell down the stairs into a vortex of adjectives and landed in a pile of strained explanations... I can't even.

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Ha
LOL, I may be suffering from some form of paranoid neurosis as a result of the number of times I've seen MCs forming "forbidden!" relationships with their mother's sister's nephew's cousin's former roommate. The second time I saw clarification that the relationship between William and Kimberly was
she's not my granddaughter, she's my grandson's sister ... from a different father ... so we're not related at all...
I just flew off the handle like, "Nope! F this! I ain't doing this again!"
I mean, I don't HAVE TO HAVE incest in all my AVN's, but when it feels like it was headed toward incest and then it tripped and fell down the stairs into a vortex of adjectives and landed in a pile of strained explanations... I can't even.
Hahaha. Well someone that helps me with my dialogue…HikBenAkk…felt like the first explanation was not enough. I thought it was. And yes, like someone else said, Patreon doesn’t take kindly to real incest.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Ha

Hahaha. Well someone that helps me with my dialogue…HikBenAkk…felt like the first explanation was not enough. I thought it was. And yes, like someone else said, Patreon doesn’t take kindly to real incest.
Oh, I am aware of Patreon's fascist dictatorship concept of artistic freedom. I don't blame the artists for these things. Fun game so far! It will be a guilty pleasure for me. I was scared for a minute there with Cody in the trailer! Glad Kimberly escaped for now. The scene with Carrie and Mr.Porter was hilarious (well, in a way). I appreciate the "manual animations" by the way. When artists don't have the equipment to afford time for full animations, I like to at least see idea of animation put in that way.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I know this is a linear story but there could still be some quasi choices like who gets to take whose virginity. Or couple off game over/what if paths like what would have happened if Kimberly's mother didn't wake up.

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
I know this is a linear story but there could still be some quasi choices like who gets to take whose virginity. Or couple off game over/what if paths like what would have happened if Kimberly's mother didn't wake up.
Determining who steals girls' virginity it's a very good idea. But this is the kind of story where the creator wants to be in control of events. So things develop in the direction he is looking for. You may or may not like that. For now I quite like it.
As for the "game over/what if" I don't know if it's a good idea or a bad idea, but what I'm sure of is that I don't like it at all. I don't like to speak badly about any game, if I don't like it I ignore it and that's it. But on this forum there is a game from a German developer that is full of those "game over/what if" things. It's not a bad game, but playing it is exasperating. You are left with the feeling that nothing you want to happen happens. It is something similar to "wet dreams" but worse.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm also not a fan of game over paths for the sake of a scene. Kim being raped by a redneck at most should be branching in a story, but that's a lot of additional work for a dev. Kinetic novel is a great choice for a first project for any developer and it allows for a concise story that fully embraces developer's ideas about storyline. I'm also hungry for some cherries and I'm sure we're going there sooner than later.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Don't see why branching would be necessary or beneficial. all the content can be put into one path with optional skip and it's probably easier this way for dev to manage the plot.

Only upside of branching would be some superficial "game" feeling by offering choices ,but that's mostly a shallow nuisance for any completionists wanting to see all the content.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
There are of course games there you can skip a defloration scene to have it later with different man or monster, but that means losing emotional and psychological content.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Android Port for Hometown Trap [v1.5] [Spaceball1]

Download Android: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes