MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
That's a beautiful character, Mr.WrongTubes.

As a former tattoo artist, i always find the way they're rendered 90% of the time in every game i've tried is totally unrealistic.
Colors will only ever look that saturated, with deep blacks and bright highlights, on a piece of paper. Sharpness the same - they're never that crisp. Remember there's a layer of skin on top of them, that means a lot of blur and a lot of tonal overlay. Pale skin like that one can have almost perfect results, while on highly pigmented dark skin you'll barely even notice the ink.

I'd go with something more like this:
View attachment 711718

If i had the actual tattoo layer to play with, i'd take it a bit further.
Wish I could take credit for this one, but she's someone else's work.

It's funny you mentioned the tattoo detail, because I downloaded her not only because she's a great model, but to see if I could mess around with the layer and get the exact effect you're talking about lol (I'm all about those sorts of details, man!!)

In other spooky coincidences, I was second chair at a studio in Brighton, UK for nearly three years myself and still occasionally design flash for my friend's studio.

I grabbed the card from Discord a while back, so I'll share her here, because she's some amazing work by the creator

Enjoy :)
AISChaF_20200322175022102.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: lifemare and 27X

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hi, mb I'm a little bit retard but I still can't find DHH. I used a search but anyway coudn't find it
DHH is loaded differently - You'll need to boot the game via initsetting.exe and check the box for it. Bear in mind it can't be activated at the same time as GraphicsMod.

Default key to open the DHH menu in-game is...er...F5...I think? Little hungover today. Brain broken lol

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Nice save dyingbreed86! I've memorised so many NEW shortcuts lately, I totally forgot the DHH one was 'P'.

Captain Morgan, I thought we were friends?!? Why have you made me feel like this?!?

Never trust a pirate lol

Reactions: dyingbreed86

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
View attachment 711799

It's these set of plugins that mess up the game.

View attachment 711800
Yup, they'll do that because they don't go in that folder, dude.

Place any .dll files into the BepInEx folder, nowhere else or you will break stuff.

And as per my first reply to you, place any zipmod files you download into the MyMods folder.

Might be worth looking up a few guides on modding the game correctly before sticking files and folders where you think they might go. The game doesn't like mods at the best of times, and you will cause yourself headaches or break your install completely, if you're not sure what you're doing.

Glad I asked to see your folders tbh

Any other issues, I may need more screenshots (you didn't actually send me the screenshots I asked you for, but caught a lucky save at least!) - just in case you've got something else where it shouldn't be ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
is there any story in this game, or real characters?
Not really. It's essentially a harem simulator - make girls > have sex with girls > download more girls > have sex with those girls > chafe your penis > repeat.

If you'd like a bit of story that runs at a silky 10fps, then AI Shoujo might be for you ;)

(AIS runs a tiny bit better than 10fps, but is quite badly optimised, before anyone bites my face off lol)

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
Anyone got an alternate torrent for the All-In-One (R3 Base Game Repack)? The torrent link posted has been blocked or something of the sort in my country. Gotta love Australia.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes