SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
need the update from r2 to r3 and the hotfix through mega please, if possible
Try this file:

Anyone got an alternate torrent for the All-In-One (R3 Base Game Repack)? The torrent link posted has been blocked or something of the sort in my country. Gotta love Australia.
Could someone be so kind and upload or provide an alternative link for the All-In-One download, all of the links provided lead to sites with terrible download speeds which take literally 2 days or more to finish the download.
For anyone needing torrent for this game, Fitgirl's site shows that she'll be making a repack. So the size should considerably shrink and I think all the mods will also be included. So for anyone with bandwidth problem, you can wait for atleast 2 more days and get the torrent from 1337 or from her site (there are also lot of other hosts available on the site).
Inside the attached .zip is the official BetterRepack R3 .torrent file to open with your torrent client (I recommend qBittorrent): View attachment [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 BetterRepack R3.zip
-After download the with qBittorrent, Install the hotfix:
-Run [BR] HoneySelect 2 Registry Fixer.bat
-Finally use the update via initsetting.exe. If the update button don't appear restart initsetting.

J3ST3R20530

Jan 13, 2020
Hi all, has anyone come across this when clicking on one of the preset face type samples before? i get it on quite a few of them. I've checked the faq and a quick look on the thread and couldnt find anything. any help would be appricated.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
what is the sideloader modpack for ? is that mods for it i should download also ? also where do i get cards for this at ? or will cards from 1 and 2 work with it ?

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Is there a mod to have subtitle during H scenes ?
DeathWeasel’s HS2_Subtitles v1.6 should be pre-installed in R3. Check KKManager.
If I've just downloaded the R3, should I still need the hotfix? And what is it about?
Yes. There was an hotfix for R2. There's now an hotfix for R3.
  • Fixed Achievements translation
  • Added Craft's HS2WearCustom v0.1.5
  • Added DragAndDrop v1.2.1
  • Fixed some black skin problems
  • Removed [Un1imit3d] AIS_HD_Skins_190915-STN.zipmod
  • Readded [Un1imit3d] AIS_HD_Skins_190915.zipmod
  • Applied [Nyaacho] AI_FACESKIN_LINEAR v1.2.0.zipmod
  • Modified [NYAACHO] HS2_FACESKIN.zipmod
  • Added [nyaacho] FACEDETAIL v0.0.1.zipmod
So... Guys, is it worth it? Is it better than the first game? I have an old 300gb hdd, you know...
300GB HDD shouldn't be much of a problem, but you'll definitely feel it on your fps. Check Minimum Requirements in the FAQ.
Oh FFS i just updated to R2!!!
Good. Less chances you've changed a lot of stuff in your game folder that might now cause problems. Just download the R2 to R3 updater (it's just 640MB).
Hi all, has anyone come across this when clicking on one of the preset face type samples before? i get it on quite a few of them. I've checked the faq and a quick look on the thread and couldnt find anything. any help would be appricated.
Your game is cursed. Hire a priest.
Last time i saw a similar issue it was due to improper installation. I advise you do a fresh one.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
The site that refused to ban pedophiles and gave everybody malware every other week? The hell kind of comment is this. "websites are people, says local man"
HF was overrun and they were too stupid to clean the mess. HF was my go to website for eastern stuff.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
For anyone needing torrent for this game, Fitgirl's site shows that she'll be making a repack. So the size should considerably shrink and I think all the mods will also be included. So for anyone with bandwidth problem, you can wait for atleast 2 more days and get the torrent from 1337 or from her site (there are also lot of other hosts available on the site).
just remember that fitgirl use extreme compression so it can take hours to unpack on no high end machines and some machines might even get BSoD if any problem with the pc, fragmented drive, old drive etc...
had some crazy instability with fitgirl on my last gaming rig so i prefer skidrowreloaded but ofc they might not have this :p
but yea I would rather get the 70gb torrent than using fitgirl, but ofc that is just mho

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I have never had a problem with fitgirl repacks. Yes they are significantly compressed and they do tax the pc to extract, but not too much if you have a relatively recent pc.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes