wallofasgard

Nov 16, 2018
To any kind souls out there,may i compare my R2 to R3 Update and R3 Hotfix's CRC32 to yours?Just to make sure that i am not updating my R2 with corrupted files.Here's mine:

BetterRepack_R2_to_R3_update.exe (1198315983 bytes) [CRC32:9D980E37]

BetterRepack_R3_Hotfix_1.exe (530059737 bytes) [CRC32:46D21714]

Thank you very much is advance.

FoozieLoop

Jun 1, 2020
Hi all, has anyone come across this when clicking on one of the preset face type samples before? i get it on quite a few of them. I've checked the faq and a quick look on the thread and couldnt find anything. any help would be appricated.
Yup I get that too. I just use one of the other face types. Haven't bothered to find out what the issue is - takes too much time totroubleshoot.

Reactions: J3ST3R20530

27X

Oct 30, 2019
is it "open world" like Ai girl?
Why yes. There are such scintillating journey points as "plase wer gril slep", "bathroom", "other bathroom" "really big ass bathroom" and "Japan bathroom", there's also rope place and other rope place. The girls even fall down like in AI as well, though no more boring ass carrying interrupting your immersion, now the girls just call the police and get you carted off for attempting to appropriate their carryability.

There's also dynamic weather such as "inside", "outside" and "I know why there's a hole in this wall, I'm not really sure why this wall is literally in the middle of this room and not connected to anything".

are there any new h scene animations in these update?
five.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2019
This is quite cool but I'm more curious about the fact if devs can also make HS games here just like in the first game with the added options for sex scenes.

Apr 28, 2018
Is there a first person view? Cause so far I can't find it or figure out how to use it.
If not could someone possibly make a first person view mod?
Also how do I change the player to a woman? cause I see there's a female slot under "Player selection" tho it's empty.

J3ST3R20530

Jan 13, 2020
DeathWeasel’s HS2_Subtitles v1.6 should be pre-installed in R3. Check KKManager.

Yes. There was an hotfix for R2. There's now an hotfix for R3.
  • Fixed Achievements translation
  • Added Craft's HS2WearCustom v0.1.5
  • Added DragAndDrop v1.2.1
  • Fixed some black skin problems
  • Removed [Un1imit3d] AIS_HD_Skins_190915-STN.zipmod
  • Readded [Un1imit3d] AIS_HD_Skins_190915.zipmod
  • Applied [Nyaacho] AI_FACESKIN_LINEAR v1.2.0.zipmod
  • Modified [NYAACHO] HS2_FACESKIN.zipmod
  • Added [nyaacho] FACEDETAIL v0.0.1.zipmod

300GB HDD shouldn't be much of a problem, but you'll definitely feel it on your fps. Check Minimum Requirements in the FAQ.

Good. Less chances you've changed a lot of stuff in your game folder that might now cause problems. Just download the R2 to R3 updater (it's just 640MB).

Your game is cursed. Hire a priest.
Last time i saw a similar issue it was due to improper installation. I advise you do a fresh one.
Thanks for the advice Lifemare. Yeah, I know it is! The universe is trying to tell me something! But I was worried you were going to say that! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: lifemare

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone knows how to fix this broken top? If not, is there a mod that adds a similar clothing piece? It looks fine in character creation, during H this happens, and adding wetness makes it transparent as plastic foil.

liuhouyi

Aug 4, 2018
Does anyone know what is this BoopPlugin that was added in R3 ? According to what I found on google,It supposedly allows mouse-breast interaction,but it dosen't seem to do anything in my game.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
can someone help me, forgive me for my english i'm spanish, my game is not translating at all, i've tried everything reinstalled 2 times and it doesn't work, please any help is welcome
Search your game folder for "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt". You should have one in your Bepinex Backup (ignore it) and one in \BepInEx\Translation\en\Text. There's been a report with the hotfix creating that file in the wrong folder. If that's your case, move it to the proper "Text" one.

If this doesn't help, try changing the default language in "\BepInEx\autotranslatorconfig.ini" to "Language=sp".
Buena suerte.
Does anyone know what is this BoopPlugin that was added in R3 ? According to what I found on google,It supposedly allows mouse-breast interaction,but it dosen't seem to do anything in my game.
Press M during character creation.

Bear541

Jan 2, 2019
people. I have a game after the launch, when I try to start a new game or start the editor. The reason is mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll. I can not find how to cure it. can someone tell me a solution

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes