pollenart

Apr 19, 2019
It has begun my brethren. The HS 2 games will soon follow. A new age is upon us. FOR KINGDOM! FOR GLORY! FOR FAMILY!!!!!! ;)
but is it easier to pose in, cause that just annoyed me with the first game, sure Character Customization was a hook for most but Studio was just a messy headache at the end of the day

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
but is it easier to pose in, cause that just annoyed me with the first game, sure Character Customization was a hook for most but Studio was just a messy headache at the end of the day
No idea. From what i know though anything is easier than having to do it from scratch. Also i would assume the easy it is to pose, the more limitation you have on what you can do. aka the easier it is to pose, the less you can do, because the more you can do the harder it is, because you control more things. am sure there is an addon though that does that.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Can you share the "beautiful" precepts? NOT FREAKERS -_- well, for example- DOA (game), Makai Kishi Ingrid, Taimanin (Obora, Rinko, Asagi ...).
Well, or where can I find it? Thank you very much in advance.

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Big fan of char creation. I wanted to go to studio to find better poses far tge cards. Not an easy thing ! With the help of a tuto found on YT I managed more or less to get it. But the "pics" I take are very tiny and low def. What am I missing ?

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Is there any floating subtitles mod? And also where can I find realistic cards, damn I wish there was a tool to capture and measure faces and convert them to cards. maybe in a 2030 illusion game that uses UE6 or something

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Does anyone have a translated word on the setting/option menu screen of the game?

I got the original one from my nephew's own brought CD, but I am kinda confused from all Japanese language word in the option.

If you guys got a translated version, mind Screenshots all the word on setting screen in Eng?

PS: For those who ask why didn't I ask my nephew myself...
(Secretly steal and install it on my PC, and then put it back where it belong)

Bentshaft

Jul 1, 2020
Is there a first person view? Cause so far I can't find it or figure out how to use it.
Checked the FAQ and didn't see anything. Here you go:

Press ‘,’ to enter/exit POV mode. The focal point generally starts off hidden in the distance behind your girl, with her completely out of focus. If you are in a position where you are looking downwards, the floor and/or bed below you may also disappear when you first enter POV.

1. Hold left-mouse and drag left or right or in whatever direction to turn your head so you are not looking directly at your girl. Her body and clothes obstruct the camera focus reticle (small white circle with the ‘+’ cutout) that you need to reel back in so you can focus and get back to business, so for now look away.

2. Hold right-mouse and very slowly drag left (towards your keyboard?) until you spot the circle coming towards you. It starts as a tiny white dot off in the distance sometimes and moves rather quickly so go slow until you do this a couple times. If you go too fast it is very easy to accidentally pull the circle right in between your eyes and not be sure what you just did. Then you’ll continue to drag left looking for the reticle while it is actually going out the back of your head and you should now be dragging your mouse to the right to bring it back in front of you.

3. Continue pulling the circle in until it is approximately the same distance away from your face as the girl. (As you do this, in missionary for example, you’ll notice the floor reappear followed by the bed.) Now hold left-mouse and drag left or right to swing your gaze back to your girl.

4. Hold right-mouse and drag left or right to fine tune the distance and ideally hide the white circle entirely inside the girl’s body. Then you can proceed with your sex and just hold left-mouse to look around normally while keeping her in focus, and the white circle stays hidden most of the time. Works better with a bbw than a loli obviously, but quite doable either way.

It only takes a few times before you start doing this intuitively in a second or two.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lifemare

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
I'm new here so I apologize if this is a stupid question that has been asked before. The repack update says it's for an update from R2 to R3. Does this mean that I will have to update from 1.2 to 2 and then to 3 or can I just update to 3 (or am I completely lost?)? I had it backed up so, it's not an issues but, assuming I don't use studio and everything is working relatively well, is it best to avoid using the InitSetting.exe update button? (As they say, if it isn't broken why fix it?) Also, I did use InitSetting to try and clear up a persistent error message about missing mods but, one still remained listed as missing. I didn't make any alterations that I can recall when this initially occurred. There wasn't anything that I could tell was wrong (it ran fine) so, is it ok to ignore these error messages? Then, On the original HS I got an enormous amount of delay when I would try and use the character creator. I probably had well over 200 cards. Assuming this was the issue on the original, will having tons of cards slow the character maker down? Finally, I have an i7 6th gen intels desktop PC with 8 gb of RAM but, running only a Geforce GTX 1050 Ti so is there any advice on how I can get my framerate to at least 30 fps?

Reactions: Balloo
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes