dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Thanks lol. Most of those are the same poses just changing the clothing and facial expressions of the girl.
Ahh I see, but still probably is quite a bit of a project to get through. Having played around with studio lately, I know how much of a time commitment it can be lol

FoozieLoop

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah. Just putting the characters together for it now. lol

Here's the one's I'm nearly finished with. Always a few more tweaks, though. Always...tweaky-tweak...
View attachment 714160
The freaky blue Spriggan is gonna be as small as the Sprites were in that previous picture. Swapping out the wings on the girl in the middle for something more demonic, obvs. Having a blast haha
Would you mind posting a card for the disney girl please? I love the eyes

autotactic

Jun 30, 2017
I Finally found the boobs_floor_collider / Boob collider for HS2 / Honey select 2

I had to translate a japanese blog, googling Stinger777 did nothing

Edit: Also found this guy Mikke

Gravure for color edit, pushup for real bra physics and Beaver to hide attachments and clothes so your boob piercings dont clip through

Bentshaft

Jul 1, 2020
So after updating to R3.1 (did a fresh, full download instead of the R2 —> R3 update file) I’m suddenly getting in-scene subtitles! Why are more people not talking about this???

Personally, this is the addition I’d been anticipating the most and thought was the biggest feature/mod currently lacking from both AIS and HS2. Considering how often the girls generally comment during sex and how much of their imbued ‘personalities’ is dialogue-based and only spoken during H-scenes, it felt like there was a lot of existing content we were simply missing without the subtitles.

Yeah, yeah, it’s still only MTL (for now) but I still think this is a big step forward for the game. Everyone always wants more position animations and new personalities and so on, but this unlocks a whole new layer of depth for basically every scene and situation in the game, considering the girls already had bits of dialogue even with your dick/tongue in her mouth. Even her asking “you know where you just were right?” before performing atm is a nice touch. Any little splash of dialogue adds a lot of flavour in a sandbox game, and as someone who understands zero spoken Japanese, I’ll certainly take the cringy or laughable lines over nothing. Keep up the good work everyone!

Reactions: mckwz

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
That's really cool. Really like the characters you create. I've also given my self a little project to do to pass the time during this pandemic. I've been wanting to replay Vera's Region Tour Diary but I'm remaking and replacing all the 2D CGs with HS2 3D CGs to make it feel a little different this next playthrough. They're coming out pretty cool looking so far. View attachment 714407
I've already done 272 "renders" out of 916. Still aways to go.
Nicely done! One of my favourite developers too. Are you planning on releasing your version?

I made my first character earlier today. It's really hard to lose the Asian look and the weird pointy boobs. I'm pretty satisfied with this first attempt, but I'm still far from the quality level of other people in this thread.

First character.png

Bentshaft

Jul 1, 2020
Finally took some time out to play with the creator for a change :) Been a fun morning.

Cooking up something a little different from my usual stuff...
View attachment 714044
View attachment 714045

And a MUCH more anime/Disney thing I'm attempting for the girls, rather than "must be real!" lol.

I have a plot and everything :)

Might I suggest you try to get a young John Leguizamo when you do the eventual movie adaptation?
johnnyelf.jpg
...Or are you so good that I recognized your reference material???

• Wow
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Hey guys. I have a question. How do you make a screenshot? When I use F11 it's nice but probably "Print Screen" is better. But PS isn't very easy for using in a lot of scenes. Here are two illustrations:

Print Screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only use F11. You have extra functionality like transparent background and upscaling + it saves the image to a file for you.

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
Hey everyone. o/

First of all: THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Upload of HS2:BR! :love::love::love:
Now I have a question: In HS1 were some Plugins / Mods needed for some special Actions or Clothes like the GGMod for High Heels or the Shortcut Plugin, where you can change the Size of the Male Character or switch between all possible Positions.

Is there something like that for HS2? Or is it still included (and I haven't find it yet :unsure:)?

mocchi

Jun 22, 2020
There may be broken files(1st and 8th "Sideloader_Modpack.zip"). I cannot unzip all part files.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Nicely done! One of my favourite developers too. Are you planning on releasing your version?

I made my first character earlier today. It's really hard to lose the Asian look and the weird pointy boobs. I'm pretty satisfied with this first attempt, but I'm still far from the quality level of other people in this thread.

View attachment 714566
Yeah I probably will release it eventually.
The way I've made my characters so far is to look at reference. I get a front, 3/4 and side pic of a face of a random pretty girl on youtube or google images and follow that. It helps a lot.

Reactions: fffffffffffk
D

Deleted member 177791

Is there a mod for hairy armpits yet?

Also I'm having some issue with a top I'm using for an outfit. Whenever I load the card or the outfit it comes out with the wrong top : the one I want is something like "[TM] Sheer open robe" and when I load the outfit it puts on "[TM] Opaque open robe". Anyone knows how I can fix this so that my outfit loads the correct top?

Reactions: acer10293847

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
I'm new here so I apologize if this is a stupid question that has been asked before. The repack update says it's for an update from R2 to R3. Does this mean that I will have to update from 1.2 to 2 and then to 3 or can I just update to 3 (or am I completely lost?)? I had it backed up so, it's not an issues but, assuming I don't use studio and everything is working relatively well, is it best to avoid using the InitSetting.exe update button? (As they say, if it isn't broken why fix it?) Also, I did use InitSetting to try and clear up a persistent error message about missing mods but, one still remained listed as missing. I didn't make any alterations that I can recall when this initially occurred. There wasn't anything that I could tell was wrong (it ran fine) so, is it ok to ignore these error messages? Then, On the original HS I got an enormous amount of delay when I would try and use the character creator. I probably had well over 200 cards. Assuming this was the issue on the original, will having tons of cards slow the character maker down? Finally, I have an i7 6th gen intels desktop PC with 8 gb of RAM but, running only a Geforce GTX 1050 Ti so is there any advice on how I can get my framerate to at least 30 fps?
Is your Enter key broken? Download R3 and update. Updating from previous repacks is always fraught with danger. You need updates if you want to get the best version of the game and all the juiciness out of your mods. But sure, if you're happy with it as is, you're free to just run that version ad aeternum. Same logic with your missing mod, without knowing which i can't help. Yes, of course, having tons of cards will affect your load times. I had 500 last time i checked and just 4GB ram and i don't notice that much more of a drag though. But i'm a patient guy...
when clicked "new game" or "create" game hangs with an error on mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll.
and replace "mono-2.0-bdwgc" in \MonoBleedingEdge\EmbedRuntime. You may also need to delete "lib_burst_generated.dll" in \HoneySelect2_Data\Plugins. Let me know how that works. This bug might need to go in the FAQ.
Is there a direct download link for just this mod: zoodgame555bnb1's BoopPlugin v1.0.1? I've searched this forum and others and only came upon HS2jiggle (which made the girls' breasts sag ridiculously) and plain old "Boop" plugin which didn't work since it was for Honey Select 1. I just want to be able to brush my girls' tits.

Hi. Thanks for your quick response! 64bit actually. I was missing the hotfix so I installed it, nothing. Ran the reg fixer again just in case, nothing. Ran every compatibility option available with admin priviledges, nothing. It always shows the Honeyselect2.exe process in task manager then after 2 or 4 seconds disappears. Still looking what it could be. I haven't yet unpacked the Sideloader mods so it's just the base game.
Post your output log.

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
That's really cool. Really like the characters you create. I've also given my self a little project to do to pass the time during this pandemic. I've been wanting to replay Vera's Region Tour Diary but I'm remaking and replacing all the 2D CGs with HS2 3D CGs to make it feel a little different this next playthrough. They're coming out pretty cool looking so far. View attachment 714407
I've already done 272 "renders" out of 916. Still aways to go.
Wow! Really like your approach. Looks hand-painted :) Nice!

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Wow! Really like your approach. Looks hand-painted :) Nice!
Thanks. I use sharpening, glows and color corrects on the image to really bring out extra little details that are not present coming straight from Studio Neo.
By the way, would you know of any overlays that would make the models look like they have a soapy body (like they are taking a shower)?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So after updating to R3.1 (did a fresh, full download instead of the R2 —> R3 update file) I’m suddenly getting in-scene subtitles! Why are more people not talking about this???

Personally, this is the addition I’d been anticipating the most and thought was the biggest feature/mod currently lacking from both AIS and HS2. Considering how often the girls generally comment during sex and how much of their imbued ‘personalities’ is dialogue-based and only spoken during H-scenes, it felt like there was a lot of existing content we were simply missing without the subtitles.

Yeah, yeah, it’s still only MTL (for now) but I still think this is a big step forward for the game. Everyone always wants more position animations and new personalities and so on, but this unlocks a whole new layer of depth for basically every scene and situation in the game, considering the girls already had bits of dialogue even with your dick/tongue in her mouth. Even her asking “you know where you just were right?” before performing atm is a nice touch. Any little splash of dialogue adds a lot of flavour in a sandbox game, and as someone who understands zero spoken Japanese, I’ll certainly take the cringy or laughable lines over nothing. Keep up the good work everyone!
Not everyone has updated to it, including myself. Good to know the subtitle mod finally got expanded.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes