Oct 5, 2017
Also, this might be a dumb question, where can I read on what each mod does, both from the main pack and from the sideloader? I can't seem to find it in the OP or the game files or anywhere.

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
I have an another problem now when I am in the character creation when I click on a parameter to cutomize the area in red does not appear.

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
Hi
I have a question just download the Optional Sideloader Modpack and I would like to know in which folders I should put the content. I am new to this and on top of that English is not my native language so I apologize if my message seems a bit unintelligible.
First post. Read FAQ.

Not much of a game btw, nothing more than a mildly interactive animation gallery.
Nothing to unlock, no real gameplay
thanks amazon reviews.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Man the liquid physics is awesome. They really pay attention this time. 2 reason i don't like HS one it's a sex poses, second all are asian looking characters, we can't create a caucasian etc characters. But its made by Japanese people and its their cult and games so idk, but at least they put a option that we are able to create non asian characters. I thought this time they make a lot of and different sex poses but seems to they copy and paste from HS1..

pollenart

Apr 19, 2019
Both Heelz (unstable last i remember but maybe fixed, maybe not) for High Heels and UnlockPlayerHeight come to mind for the examples provided.

Oh darn. Well, yea, i find it easy, idk.
Know any good 'posing related' tutorials for HS (StudioNEO) 1/2?

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
I was using R1.2. When I first installed it, the machine langue translator did fine, the menus were translated but, there were no subtitles in any language. After making the mistake of updating, the dialogue prior to an "encounter" would be in Kanji. Since I unfortunately don't speak Japanese yet, let alone can I read kanji, it was an issue for me. At least the machine language translator would work on the "goodbye" dialogue. So, I thought this would be easily resolved by installing the latest version of R3 from scratch on a separate installation on another drive. The only changes I made were to drag and drop the chara and saves into the userdata folder. I believe I installed the hotfix (the console didn't show a confirmation). On the console it said to press any key and the window disappeared. I also ran initsetting.exe. So, now I go into the game and the menus are fairly the same except a few word changes but, all dialogue now is in Japanese. There are now subtitles but, they too are in Japanese. Then, I tried going back into initsetting and clicked on the symbol for English and I received a message saying it's not available in my language (duh) and it would use google translate. It's now not doing anything except to translate the menus. I therfore made sure that the hotfix didn't put the auto-translate file into the wrong folder. Could someone please help me with this or at least direct me where to go to fix this issue.

Now there is a clipping issue as well with the penis/vagina. I don't know if the two are related. I believe I read something about it earlier so, I can look into it in the FAQ's or earlier posts. If someone can just point me in the right direction, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Also, this might be a dumb question, where can I read on what each mod does, both from the main pack and from the sideloader? I can't seem to find it in the OP or the game files or anywhere.
Usually, searching the mods in the mod makers' pages does the job.

Know any good 'posing related' tutorials for HS (StudioNEO) 1/2?
Not sure of any tutorials since i learned it all by my own hand. What i recommend is picking the closest animation to your idea from Anim > Animations then use Anim > Kinematics > FK to pose the limbs then press the FK > IK button and tweak what you need to tweak in IK and adjust as necessary. It's pretty much all practice.

Is there a collider mod like AI?
Like Marco’s HS2_ClothColliders?

i am new in this game, i download the 75gb complete. could anyone tell ne where do i place the zipmods of studio and maps?
Under /mods folder, not extracted.
Or you can update through KKManager if you want to play it safe.

I was using R1.2. When I first installed it, the machine langue translator did fine, the menus were translated but, there were no subtitles in any language. After making the mistake of updating, the dialogue prior to an "encounter" would be in Kanji. Since I unfortunately don't speak Japanese yet, let alone can I read kanji, it was an issue for me. At least the machine language translator would work on the "goodbye" dialogue. So, I thought this would be easily resolved by installing the latest version of R3 from scratch on a separate installation on another drive. The only changes I made were to drag and drop the chara and saves into the userdata folder. I believe I installed the hotfix (the console didn't show a confirmation). On the console it said to press any key and the window disappeared. I also ran initsetting.exe. So, now I go into the game and the menus are fairly the same except a few word changes but, all dialogue now is in Japanese. There are now subtitles but, they too are in Japanese. Then, I tried going back into initsetting and clicked on the symbol for English and I received a message saying it's not available in my language (duh) and it would use google translate. It's now not doing anything except to translate the menus. I therfore made sure that the hotfix didn't put the auto-translate file into the wrong folder. Could someone please help me with this or at least direct me where to go to fix this issue.

Now there is a clipping issue as well with the penis/vagina. I don't know if the two are related. I believe I read something about it earlier so, I can look into it in the FAQ's or earlier posts. If someone can just point me in the right direction, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.
I remember an earlier post about the translation's directory changing but no idea if this is the definitive fix. Either way, if memory serves me right, the translations are under BepInEx/translation/en/text/_AutoGeneratedTranslations so see if you can copy paste them to the new directory if it did change.

Last edited:
Reactions: AR21 and pollenart

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Ah, well, haven't heard of such a thing. You could try placing the AI mod in HS2 if you're brave enough to take potential bugs, glitches and crashes, i guess.
No thanks, the game is already glitchy. This is the glitchiest Illusion game in my opinion

Reactions: namprofli3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi
I have a question just download the Optional Sideloader Modpack and I would like to know in which folders I should put the content. I am new to this and on top of that English is not my native language so I apologize if my message seems a bit unintelligible.
The sideloader modpack goes in the mods folder.

Not much of a game btw, nothing more than a mildly interactive animation gallery.
Nothing to unlock, no real gameplay
Incorrect, you unlock achievements that give bonuses by maxing certain stats or doing things a certain number of times. This is the way most Illusion games have been, by the way.

There's usually a readme with the optional mods, don't know about the rest. The sideloader mods are pretty much all scenery, clothes, and accessories with most being for studio only use.

ANY GAME LIKE THIS
Most Illusion games are like this as is almost every game from their competitors.

Man the liquid physics is awesome. They really pay attention this time. 2 reason i don't like HS one it's a sex poses, second all are asian looking characters, we can't create a caucasian etc characters. But its made by Japanese people and its their cult and games so idk, but at least they put a option that we are able to create non asian characters. I thought this time they make a lot of and different sex poses but seems to they copy and paste from HS1..
The part about not being able to create non asian characters is incorrect. There is now a video on YouTube that describes how to do it thanks to MrWrongtubes. It is difficult and a somewhat lengthy process because the system is geared toward asian looking characters, but it is NOT impossible. Also, there are actually more poses than HS1.

i am new in this game, i download the 75gb complete. could anyone tell ne where do i place the zipmods of studio and maps?
mods folder

The two issues ARE NOT related. The clipping is due to the way penetration was animated. Since the creators had to censor it anyway, they figured it would be wasted effort to make it look right. There is a way to fix it, however, that comes with the mod that uncensors it. Go into the male character creator, go to the section that lists a penis option with a drop down box, should be in a section called Uncensor Selector, and switch the penis to one marked as TAMA or TMAA, I forget which it is in this game. As for the translation, make sure your internet has a connection and that the game isn't being blocked by your firewall.

No thanks, the game is already glitchy. This is the glitchiest Illusion game in my opinion
Oh no, AI Shoujo is MUCH worse in that regard.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
You should visit the cards thread. My favourite western character example (you can open the thread by clicking the quote):

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes