fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
How do you guys do realistic skin colours? I tried to get a nice gold-brown tan from real pictures, but that always ends up very dark and not even close to the colour I had in mind.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
How do you guys do realistic skin colours? I tried to get a nice gold-brown tan from real pictures, but that always ends up very dark and not even close to the colour I had in mind.
It can be tricky not to push the colours too far. Play with the colour grading that has three bars. I find that helps you not go too crazy with skin tones. Play more with saturation and brightness than the colour itself at first.

Reactions: fffffffffffk

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Good to finally see some of your studio shit haha.
Haha. Thanks man, but just me fiddling about, for the time being.

Had a mad dream last night, so woke up and wrote a chunk of it down. Got a high-school based monster sex...comedy in the works lol

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Lmao what the hell ahahah. Are you planning on doing something like a short comic with it?

Yeah. Just putting the characters together for it now. lol

Here's the one's I'm nearly finished with. Always a few more tweaks, though. Always...tweaky-tweak...
HS2_2020-07-02-14-55-14-057.png
The freaky blue Spriggan is gonna be as small as the Sprites were in that previous picture. Swapping out the wings on the girl in the middle for something more demonic, obvs. Having a blast haha

gundolf

Aug 28, 2019
Hello Fellas,
i have a quick question about that hs2_jggle plugin. Is it normal that some animations are unaffected by this plugin?
It works clearly in some animations but definitely not in all or did i miss something?
Thanks in advance.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020

Here's the one's I'm nearly finished with. Always a few more tweaks, though. Always...tweaky-tweak...
View attachment 714160
The freaky blue Spriggan is gonna be as small as the Sprites were in that previous picture. Swapping out the wings on the girl in the middle for something more demonic, obvs. Having a blast haha
Oh shit, that looks pretty amazing. Looking forward to seeing how you run with this. Gotta say the spriggan characters seems hella creative. the 2nd one on the left looks like she got fed up doing pixar movies and decided to do something more kinky lol

Bear541

Jan 2, 2019
Can you try to be a little clearer? I understand english may not be your native language, but it's hard to figure out what exactly is the problem from those 2 sentences. Where you from? PM me if you're portuguese/spanish/french.
when clicked "new game" or "create" game hangs with an error on mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll.

melipe

Aug 8, 2017
I'm having trouble getting a screenshot. The game is freezing, and the screenshots I took aren't good enough for the first game either.

boogerton

Jul 2, 2020
Is there a direct download link for just this mod: zoodgame555bnb1's BoopPlugin v1.0.1? I've searched this forum and others and only came upon HS2jiggle (which made the girls' breasts sag ridiculously) and plain old "Boop" plugin which didn't work since it was for Honey Select 1. I just want to be able to brush my girls' tits.

I know the plugin is in R3 but I'm on mobile data with 50GB data cap so I'm still on Repack1, but I'm glad that I can finally have honest interaction with my stock Steam AI Shoujo girls without having to trudge through some BS fetch "gameplay".

This game works surprisingly well (on low settings) on a Pentium N5000 1.1Ghz laptop, even faster than Koikatsu Party did on an i5 (took forever to load textures). When you crank up the sex with the mousewheel the FPS nosedives though and it becomes a slideshow.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you play this game.. when I click on "Meet Up" nothing happens same for the Options inside "Go around the hall".. clicking on any option nothings happening.
You have to select a girl to meet up with or a room to go to from the hall.

You know there's a pretty active discord translation channel working on localizing the game? R1.0 was MTL, but there's been plenty of community improvements on it since. Check "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" in your Bepinex\Translation\ folder and feel free to join the channel and contribute, if you have some nippon-fu.
There was a project on the Discord for the last two games, neither got to completion and the effect was minimal at best. I don't mean to insult their efforts, I appreciate what they're doing, but it is about as good as not doing it at all if they don't bring it up to readable quality for a non Japanese speaker. I have actually been considering joining them for a long time now, since Koikatsu, to try and get it done to a decent standard, not that my skills are much better. My skills are drastically improved from where they were the year Koikatsu came out thanks to my continuous work in Duolingo to get some reading fluency going and I have had the ability to understand some spoken Japanese, so listening to the audio would be a possible method of translation for me, but I'm not quite comfortable yet with written Japanese.

Is this game still machine translated?
Mostly

Reactions: lifemare

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
but is it easier to pose in, cause that just annoyed me with the first game, sure Character Customization was a hook for most but Studio was just a messy headache at the end of the day
Just wondering but... Are we talking about regular studio or StudioNeo? Because StudioNeo is the standard nowadays and i personally find it pretty easy as everything is neatly organized, specially as the studio hotkeys plugin gets ported.

But the "pics" I take are very tiny and low def. What am I missing ?
If you mean the saved character and scene cards, i don't think there's an AIS/HS2 mod to increase the thumbnail size like Koikatsu's PNG Capture Size Modifier does. I could be wrong, though.

Is there any floating subtitles mod? And also where can I find realistic cards, damn I wish there was a tool to capture and measure faces and convert them to cards. maybe in a 2030 illusion game that uses UE6 or something
As for the cards, check FAQ for the links but you have to look hard.

Anyway, by 2030 i expect us to be in the same spot so dreaming is free, i guess!

Does anyone have a translated word on the setting/option menu screen of the game?

I got the original one from my nephew's own brought CD, but I am kinda confused from all Japanese language word in the option.

If you guys got a translated version, mind Screenshots all the word on setting screen in Eng?

PS: For those who ask why didn't I ask my nephew myself...
(Secretly steal and install it on my PC, and then put it back where it belong)
Otherwise, just download the repack, it should have the latest translation.

I'm new here so I apologize if this is a stupid question that has been asked before. The repack update says it's for an update from R2 to R3. Does this mean that I will have to update from 1.2 to 2 and then to 3 or can I just update to 3 (or am I completely lost?)? I had it backed up so, it's not an issues but, assuming I don't use studio and everything is working relatively well, is it best to avoid using the InitSetting.exe update button? (As they say, if it isn't broken why fix it?) Also, I did use InitSetting to try and clear up a persistent error message about missing mods but, one still remained listed as missing. I didn't make any alterations that I can recall when this initially occurred. There wasn't anything that I could tell was wrong (it ran fine) so, is it ok to ignore these error messages? Then, On the original HS I got an enormous amount of delay when I would try and use the character creator. I probably had well over 200 cards. Assuming this was the issue on the original, will having tons of cards slow the character maker down? Finally, I have an i7 6th gen intels desktop PC with 8 gb of RAM but, running only a Geforce GTX 1050 Ti so is there any advice on how I can get my framerate to at least 30 fps?
I'm not really sure if it is chaotic to update repacks more than one version of difference but i'd just download the latest repack and move the UserData folder to it if i were you, just to be safe.

Reactions: AR21

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018

View attachment 714160
That's really cool. Really like the characters you create. I've also given my self a little project to do to pass the time during this pandemic. I've been wanting to replay Vera's Region Tour Diary but I'm remaking and replacing all the 2D CGs with HS2 3D CGs to make it feel a little different this next playthrough. They're coming out pretty cool looking so far. EV016_a4.png
I've already done 272 "renders" out of 916. Still aways to go.

Oct 5, 2017
Can you try to be a little clearer? I understand english may not be your native language, but it's hard to figure out what exactly is the problem from those 2 sentences. Where you from? PM me if you're portuguese/spanish/french.

Been a pleasure, sir. I enjoy the game and feel for all the folk who can't.
Also, there's something severely wrong with me. Whenever i enjoy a playthrough (perhaps because it's becoming rarer and rarer), i often go straight to fangirling around the forums, start fiddling with mods and just lap up every ounce of online lore there is to scavenge about the game - and for some weird reason i seem to get much more of a kick out of that than from playing the damn game. Really man, thanks for the kind words, but stay away, you don't wanna catch this!

Pretty sure , man. You're missing out on some hot n juicy gtranslate jibberish ;)

32bit? I've heard it's a bitch to run in that environment. You ran the reg-patch, hot-fixed, ran InitSetting, updated... and nothing happens when you click "Start Game"? Only thing i can tell you is play around with the compatibility tab in the exe's properties and see if that has any effect.

That sounds a lot like the extraction issue described on the FAQ's Known Bugs - first line. Check you have 8 files in \HoneySelect2_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64.
Hi. Thanks for your quick response! 64bit actually. I was missing the hotfix so I installed it, nothing. Ran the reg fixer again just in case, nothing. Ran every compatibility option available with admin priviledges, nothing. It always shows the Honeyselect2.exe process in task manager then after 2 or 4 seconds disappears. Still looking what it could be. I haven't yet unpacked the Sideloader mods so it's just the base game.

Oct 5, 2017
Big fan of char creation. I wanted to go to studio to find better poses far tge cards. Not an easy thing ! With the help of a tuto found on YT I managed more or less to get it. But the "pics" I take are very tiny and low def. What am I missing ?
Same issue as you. The pics I take in Studio with Ctrl Alt S come out as terrible low quality in the Studio data folder.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes