Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I recommend you keep the game path as simple as possible. There's been issues with the game finding files because of that.
And update Winrar ;)
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for all of the time and effort you have sunk into making life easier for the luddites among us. (And I actually thought the FAQ was well done.)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No i can't torrents are super illegal where im from and are easy to track so that option is out for me unfortunetly.
Ouch, well, the only other option is the links in the OP.

So how is it in comparison to Honey Select 1?
Much better

For anyone needing torrent for this game, Fitgirl's site shows that she'll be making a repack. So the size should considerably shrink and I think all the mods will also be included. So for anyone with bandwidth problem, you can wait for atleast 2 more days and get the torrent from 1337 or from her site (there are also lot of other hosts available on the site).
The mods are why this game is so big in the first place, that and because this is Unity we're talking about. If it's any smaller, I have to doubt it is as comprehensive as this repack. At least it won't be using an inferior version of the game as a base like it did the last one or two since there literally isn't one. It used the Steam version on AI Shoujo, which was actually made to be incompatible with the DLC that the Japanese version has and ultimately took a mod to get them working. Most mods were also rendered useless and had to be changed as well.

Hello can someone tell me the difference between the side leader modpack and base game ?
what is the sideloader modpack for ? is that mods for it i should download also ? also where do i get cards for this at ? or will cards from 1 and 2 work with it ?
Hello guyz can someone tell me what is R3 Optional Sideloader modpack ?
The modpack is only for the studio, it contains mods for it and has nothing to do with the game itself. Also, cards from any game other than this and AI Shoujo will NOT work, but any from other versions of the repack will.

total 65 giga? you are crazy...
Mods and the fact that most Unity games are big. That sounds like you added the sideloader modpack, which is not needed unless you use the studio to create animations and renders.

Is there a mod to have subtitle during H scenes ?
Not for H that I know of, if it actually makes it this time instead of being abandoned in a character creator only state like the AI Shoujo subtitle mod. There is a subtitle mod in place, but I don't know if it covers H yet. The one for AI Shoujo did not and it ultimately didn't get expanded. Odds are this one is based on that, but there is no guarantee that it has been expanded.

I think I'll wait until this is off the MTL stuff, thank you.
You'll be waiting a LONG time IF it ever gets a human translation. With most Illusion games these days, the only way that happens is if Illusion does it. The odds are in your favor as they are 2/2 in a row for games they decided to have translated. Also, keep in mind that any official translation will probably ONLY cover the base game, so you are almost guaranteed to have to put up with some machine translation regardless if you play this.

So... Guys, is it worth it? Is it better than the first game? I have an old 300gb hdd, you know...
Definitely

Hi all, has anyone come across this when clicking on one of the preset face type samples before? i get it on quite a few of them. I've checked the faq and a quick look on the thread and couldnt find anything. any help would be appricated.
Those are modded in faces and that is intended as far as I know.

is there a fullscreen option somewhere or am i missing something?
initsetting.exe

DeathWeasel’s HS2_Subtitles v1.6 should be pre-installed in R3. Check KKManager.

Yes. There was an hotfix for R2. There's now an hotfix for R3.
  • Fixed Achievements translation
  • Added Craft's HS2WearCustom v0.1.5
  • Added DragAndDrop v1.2.1
  • Fixed some black skin problems
  • Removed [Un1imit3d] AIS_HD_Skins_190915-STN.zipmod
  • Readded [Un1imit3d] AIS_HD_Skins_190915.zipmod
  • Applied [Nyaacho] AI_FACESKIN_LINEAR v1.2.0.zipmod
  • Modified [NYAACHO] HS2_FACESKIN.zipmod
  • Added [nyaacho] FACEDETAIL v0.0.1.zipmod

300GB HDD shouldn't be much of a problem, but you'll definitely feel it on your fps. Check Minimum Requirements in the FAQ.

Good. Less chances you've changed a lot of stuff in your game folder that might now cause problems. Just download the R2 to R3 updater (it's just 640MB).

Your game is cursed. Hire a priest.
Last time i saw a similar issue it was due to improper installation. I advise you do a fresh one.
I'm pretty sure HS2_Subtitles hasn't been expanded to H yet, but I could be wrong.

I feel like I would betray HF by downloading it.
There's nothing left to betray if HF is meant to stand for what I think it is.

The site that refused to ban pedophiles and gave everybody malware every other week? The hell kind of comment is this. "websites are people, says local man"
HF was overrun and they were too stupid to clean the mess. HF was my go to website for eastern stuff.
It wasn't that bad, in fact, because it was the main source of Illusion game mods during its time, I was a frequent user. I never saw any malware. Also, most sites won't ban pedos unless they become a problem for the site and most people that like that kind of thing that frequented the site, myself included, were lolicons, not pedos. We don't need actual humans to satisfy our kink, unlike pedos.

So, is there a translation for the H scene dialog or no?
Machine at best, IF there are subtitles at all.

is it "open world" like Ai girl?
No, it is menu based like the original Honey Select.

what is this? is this a program people make those games with?
That's what the studio that comes with it is for. This is a game where you can either corrupt, break, or romance girls you create.

This is quite cool but I'm more curious about the fact if devs can also make HS games here just like in the first game with the added options for sex scenes.
You can't with the game, but with the studio that comes with it, yes.

Does this include the dlcs?
It will eventually include everything as content is released. Not entirely sure if it does include any of the updates so far or not as the maker of the repack found some dubious code that he says is designed to delete character cards that are made with modded items, so he may have delayed adding it until that is nullified. The last thing we need is a stream of complaints that characters are suddenly disappearing.

Is there a first person view? Cause so far I can't find it or figure out how to use it.
If not could someone possibly make a first person view mod?
Also how do I change the player to a woman? cause I see there's a female slot under "Player selection" tho it's empty.
There is HS2Plug by Katarsys, which is supposed to have first person and more with more on the way.

can someone help me, forgive me for my english i'm spanish, my game is not translating at all, i've tried everything reinstalled 2 times and it doesn't work, please any help is welcome
Check that your internet is active at the time you play and that your firewall is not blocking it. The translator is internet based.

Does anyone know what is this BoopPlugin that was added in R3 ? According to what I found on google,It supposedly allows mouse-breast interaction,but it dosen't seem to do anything in my game.
It makes the boobs react when you mouse over them in the creator, not sure outside the creator, though I suppose it would make sense to have it work during dialogue.

how the fk do i download this game and why is it 17gb
The links are in the OP or there is a torrent a few pages back. As for the size, it is a Unity game, those tend to get pretty big, and it comes with A LOT of mods.

is there a patch to uncensore the game?
Already in, Uncensor Selector.

these games are getting worse not better
The last two, yes, but not this one. This is actually an improvement over the last two as it puts us back to the better game quality that they had during the time of the original Honey Select AND with the graphical improvements that came with AI Shoujo.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
So just one question is there a link ONLY to the Recent Repack? not the game included?

Nvm, I'm just blind and retarded... But tbh what's new with that lmao

That hurt more than I wanted it to.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Any android version?
Nope. You could try Chrome's remote desktop app to simulate it, i guess.

Hello can someone tell me the difference between the side leader modpack and base game ?
...i'll try to answer what i understood but Sideloader Modpacks are addons made by users.

is there a fullscreen option somewhere or am i missing something?
Try launcher or Alt+Tab.

what is this? is this a program people make those games with?
Correct! But it's not so much a program and more a game. Well, it's supposed to be one, at least.

This is quite cool but I'm more curious about the fact if devs can also make HS games here just like in the first game with the added options for sex scenes.
It does have a studio so i say yes.

But I will say can someone post a torrent to the Updated Repack, please?

You can look for the hotfix on ScrewThisNoise's patreon or subscribestar.

Last edited:

Ayamhijauuu

Jun 7, 2020
Hi guys, may i know what is the best setting for jiggle plugin? I try to change the the elasticity and inert but it seems like only the butt is affected. The boobs is not affected. Am i doing wrong??

By the way, what is elasticity and inert in jiggle plugin?

Thank youu

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hi guys, may i know what is the best setting for jiggle plugin? I try to change the the elasticity and inert but it seems like only the butt is affected. The boobs is not affected. Am i doing wrong??

By the way, what is elasticity and inert in jiggle plugin?

Thank youu
Just what they sound like. Inert is how fast things come to rest, Elasticity is how energetically things react to physics impulses.

Ayamhijauuu

Jun 7, 2020
Just what they sound like. Inert is how fast things come to rest, Elasticity is how energetically things react to physics impulses.
The default for jiggle plugin is
Elasticity = 0.01
Inert = 0.7

If i want the boobs to jiggle, do i increase or decrease the amount?

Thankss

Chainledger001

Jan 23, 2018
How do you play this game.. when I click on "Meet Up" nothing happens same for the Options inside "Go around the hall".. clicking on any option nothings happening.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
So is there any butt jiggle physics plugin yet? Only one I could find is the HS2Jiggle one and that seems to only work on breasts, unless I'm missing something
EDIT: I know there's a physics override and elasticity scale for butts in character maker but fiddling with it didn't change anything.
Nvm it works now after resetting it again

Last edited:

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
people. I have a game after the launch, when I try to start a new game or start the editor. The reason is mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll. I can not find how to cure it. can someone tell me a solution
Can you try to be a little clearer? I understand english may not be your native language, but it's hard to figure out what exactly is the problem from those 2 sentences. Where you from? PM me if you're portuguese/spanish/french.
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for all of the time and effort you have sunk into making life easier for the luddites among us. (And I actually thought the FAQ was well done.)
Been a pleasure, sir. I enjoy the game and feel for all the folk who can't.
Also, there's something severely wrong with me. Whenever i enjoy a playthrough (perhaps because it's becoming rarer and rarer), i often go straight to fangirling around the forums, start fiddling with mods and just lap up every ounce of online lore there is to scavenge about the game - and for some weird reason i seem to get much more of a kick out of that than from playing the damn game. Really man, thanks for the kind words, but stay away, you don't wanna catch this!
I'm pretty sure HS2_Subtitles hasn't been expanded to H yet, but I could be wrong.
Pretty sure , man. You're missing out on some hot n juicy gtranslate jibberish ;)
Hi, I'm running Win 7 and the game doesn't launch but NEO studio does. Only using R3 All-In-One no sideloader mods yet. Why could this be?
32bit? I've heard it's a bitch to run in that environment. You ran the reg-patch, hot-fixed, ran InitSetting, updated... and nothing happens when you click "Start Game"? Only thing i can tell you is play around with the compatibility tab in the exe's properties and see if that has any effect.
How do you play this game.. when I click on "Meet Up" nothing happens same for the Options inside "Go around the hall".. clicking on any option nothings happening.
That sounds a lot like the extraction issue described on the FAQ's Known Bugs - first line. Check you have 8 files in \HoneySelect2_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64.

• Haha
Reactions: namprofli3

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
You'll be waiting a LONG time IF it ever gets a human translation. With most Illusion games these days, the only way that happens is if Illusion does it. The odds are in your favor as they are 2/2 in a row for games they decided to have translated. Also, keep in mind that any official translation will probably ONLY cover the base game, so you are almost guaranteed to have to put up with some machine translation regardless if you play this.
You know there's a pretty active discord translation channel working on localizing the game? R1.0 was MTL, but there's been plenty of community improvements on it since. Check "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" in your Bepinex\Translation\ folder and feel free to join the channel and contribute, if you have some nippon-fu.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes