vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
Yup, they'll do that because they don't go in that folder, dude.

Place any .dll files into the BepInEx folder, nowhere else or you will break stuff.

And as per my first reply to you, place any zipmod files you download into the MyMods folder.

Might be worth looking up a few guides on modding the game correctly before sticking files and folders where you think they might go. The game doesn't like mods at the best of times, and you will cause yourself headaches or break your install completely, if you're not sure what you're doing.

Glad I asked to see your folders tbh

Any other issues, I may need more screenshots (you didn't actually send me the screenshots I asked you for, but caught a lucky save at least!) - just in case you've got something else where it shouldn't be ;)
Except it isn't.

Did you seriously cram all that shit into root without checking them one by one? I got some real estate for you, beachfront elite right by the Phoenix airport, the best waves.
Boys relax, I moved it there because it breaks the game, I know where it goes.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Wish I could take credit for this one, but she's someone else's work.

It's funny you mentioned the tattoo detail, because I downloaded her not only because she's a great model, but to see if I could mess around with the layer and get the exact effect you're talking about lol (I'm all about those sorts of details, man!!)

In other spooky coincidences, I was second chair at a studio in Brighton, UK for nearly three years myself and still occasionally design flash for my friend's studio.

I grabbed the card from Discord a while back, so I'll share her here, because she's some amazing work by the creator

Enjoy :)
View attachment 711724
That's not really a coincidence. All us tattoo artists are super pervs. Of course we'd meet at F95. :LOL:
Thanks for sharing the card, mate, totally grabbing that.

We really need a mod to control overlays in-game. I'd kill just for an opacity slider.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is the machine TL?
English is community translated. Can't speak for the other available languages which are MTL. It's google translated, so quality varies a lot. Usually: japanese/chinese <---> western language = broken af.

Feb 1, 2018
Could someone be so kind and upload or provide an alternative link for the All-In-One download, all of the links provided lead to sites with terrible download speeds which take literally 2 days or more to finish the download.

Reactions: SwiggityArgon

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there any story in this game, or real characters?
Not that I could find, the only established character is Fur and there is no story.

On a scale of 1-10 how good is the machine TL?
-10, but I'm pretty sure it won't be a permanent issue as long as the current pattern started by the previous two games holds.

mega download link?
In the OP, there should be one.

Could someone be so kind and upload or provide an alternative link for the All-In-One download, all of the links provided lead to sites with terrible download speeds which take literally 2 days or more to finish the download.
You could try the torrent.

Is it just me or this game runs horribly on average rigs ?
Runs fine here.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Boys relax, I moved it there because it breaks the game, I know where it goes.
Sorry, what? I was legitimately trying to help you vexx_ and you replied by posting screenshots of files where they shouldn't be placed, with no text explaining why they were in that folder. Your game wasn't working and you showed things where they blatantly shouldn't be.

So how was I supposed to help solve your problem when:
a) You didn't provide the first thing I requested that would've help me start troubleshooting?
b) Instead you helpfully move a bunch of files to completely the wrong folder, so I waste my time barking up the wrong tree?
and
c) Your previous comment clearly said:
I am using the mods from the repack. I haven't updated anything either.

On first extract it worked fine as is, until I put mods and plugins in place.
and none of those plugins are even in the Repack?

What was I supposed to think there?

So I'd appreciate you not telling me to "relax". I was perfectly relaxed in my post and again, was genuinely trying to fix your problem based your misleading screenshots and comments.

Then to retort with a pithy remark and "oh I know what I'm doing".
Well that's great news, dude!. Sort it out yourself then.

And please don't waste people's time being needlessly obtuse and unhelpful when they offer assistance. That tends to mess with their mood

Yours Sincerely

No Longer Relaxed :mad:

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
Not that I could find, the only established character is Fur and there is no story.

-10, but I'm pretty sure it won't be a permanent issue as long as the current pattern started by the previous two games holds.

In the OP, there should be one.

You could try the torrent.

Runs fine here.
No i can't torrents are super illegal where im from and are easy to track so that option is out for me unfortunetly.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
mega download link?
Didn't include any MEGA links for HS2 because for most users they'll just reach the bandwidth limit

There's not a lot of options for hosting huge 20gb files, those were the ones avaliable. That's why there's a split alternative so just download the other way instead of the All-In-One, it's basically the same.

Reactions: alex2011

JackOLantern13

Dec 16, 2018
So how is it in comparison to Honey Select 1?
Graphically it's better, the character creator is better in a lot of ways; but otherwise in terms of gameplay it's almost exactly the same. It's a huge step up if you're planning to use it for visnovel purposes, the studio mode is pretty hefty especially if you get the sideloader stuff.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fffffffffffk

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
is this isn't working at all on Windows 7 ?
My current Workstation/Tower beast had died.

Currently I'm on an Old Laptop (9 years old with an 525MX integrated NVidia and 8 Gb of ram and i7-26xx (2 Ghz) piece of shit (And added the other 4Gb) guess what. It works right out of the box.).

I swapped out the DVD RW for a 2nd HD. Make sure you have plenty of swap space allocated. aka it is always 1.5x system memory.

You can't defrag SDD drives all you can do it move the files completely off of them and move them back to ensure you have contiguous files.

btw you ALWAYS run initSettings.exe FIRST. Make sure you have Performance over quality 1st and disable any graphical mods listed. (aka enable fullscreen and console only to run as safe mode.) Exit out of any programs and use ProcessExplorer.exe or ProcKiller.exe as your replacement task manager.

If your Video Drivers are updated and you have all the needed C++ redistributes and DirectX installed you should have 0 problems.

For me? It works JUST FINE (Granted my FPS drops to 10 sometimes but I have never had a lock up). Make sure you go into settings and start at VERY low graphics. Then scale it up every time you restart.

BTW, If you have Windows Home 7 32-bit forget it.

Reactions: Manifold

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Any android version?
You would have learn Unity, Make the project back into a development version and then port everything from that Unity project into the Unity Phone/Tablet Development product.

The "Out of season April Fools Joke" is not lost on us here. No, we don't have phones.

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
For anyone needing torrent for this game, Fitgirl's site shows that she'll be making a repack. So the size should considerably shrink and I think all the mods will also be included. So for anyone with bandwidth problem, you can wait for atleast 2 more days and get the torrent from 1337 or from her site (there are also lot of other hosts available on the site).

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Is the VR part bundled in yet? Last I checked (R2?) it wasn't in there.

If it's as bad as HS1 then I hope EusthEnoptEron comes out of retirement to work his majick.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Is the VR part bundled in yet? Last I checked (R2?) it wasn't in there.

If it's as bad as HS1 then I hope EusthEnoptEron comes out of retirement to work his majick.
Haha! I was starting to worry we weren't going to get the thrice-daily "is there VR yet?" question :LOL:

Sadly not yet, but it's not down to the repacks. Illusion just haven't implemented it their end yet. You might find some WIP versions on the Discord, though, but I'm not sure how well they work :)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes