Mr.Li

Jan 13, 2019
Glad it helped you bro.If you need anything else let me know.
Hey man. I wanted to check one last thing. Would it be alright for you to share a picture of all your files under the windows64 folder under the StudioNEOV2_Data folder? Just wanna make sure that I have no more missing files.

Thanks again!

Jjlxtreme

Jan 10, 2018
The DL'ed cards are likely using old non-animated uncensors. Load card in maker, and change the uncensor to one of the animated ones with bp in the name, and save. Or set your default unsensor to one of the animated ones in the Uncensor Selector plugin, and you can just set those cards to use the default.
Thank you soo much. I will let you know if I got it working. THANKS AGAIN !!!

goombastomper

Aug 5, 2020
I just downloaded some updates to some of the important plugins like BepIn, UncensorSelector, etc. and now my game runs at 8fps. Monitoring my GPU/CPU usage, neither of them is getting utilized past 10%... The game was running at 60+fps before.

Has anyone else encountered something similar to this so that I can pinpoint what exactly is causing this slowdown? I downloaded quite a few things so I don't know what is causing this lag.

lewtz24

Dec 27, 2020
Hey man. I wanted to check one last thing. Would it be alright for you to share a picture of all your files under the windows64 folder under the StudioNEOV2_Data folder? Just wanna make sure that I have no more missing files.

Thanks again!
Here you go.Sorry for the late reply,let me know if this is the folder you're talking about.

Reactions: Mr.Li

Mr.Li

Jan 13, 2019
Here you go.Sorry for the late reply,let me know if this is the folder you're talking about.
Hey man Thanks! Yes that's it. Looks like everything's complete.

I just downloaded some updates to some of the important plugins like BepIn, UncensorSelector, etc. and now my game runs at 8fps. Monitoring my GPU/CPU usage, neither of them is getting utilized past 10%... The game was running at 60+fps before.

Has anyone else encountered something similar to this so that I can pinpoint what exactly is causing this slowdown? I downloaded quite a few things so I don't know what is causing this lag.
I downloaded the better repack and it works fine for me. You can try downloading the Betterhscenes mod and it kinda improves game performance slightly.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
hello can anyone help with my problem after starting the game the creator's logo has passed music is playing a white screen and in the lower right corner there is an eternal download. I will be very grateful for your help!

goombastomper

Aug 5, 2020
I downloaded the better repack and it works fine for me. You can try downloading the Betterhscenes mod and it kinda improves game performance slightly.
Oh, I've been running the pack fine myself. It was only until today when I downloaded some updates to some of the existing mods in the repack, as well as some new things, did the game begin to run at 8fps.

Here is the list of items I downloaded just FYI:
img.png

I tried removing each one separately, but this has not fixed anything. I have no idea what is causing my game to stutter like this... If anyone has any experience with any one of the above list of mods, please let me know if you encountered something similar.

Thanks.

saintishin

Dec 27, 2020
Hey guys,sorry if this was asked before I tried searching here and on the other thread and didn't find an answer.Does anybody know if it's possible to have the second selected girl be/react in the room while the MC and the first girl have sex?Like it was in Play Home,you would select the first girl and if you were to also select a second one she would always be in the said map.Thanks very much.
I want to know this too,did you find anything?

Reactions: jamie110

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Oh, I've been running the pack fine myself. It was only until today when I downloaded some updates to some of the existing mods in the repack, as well as some new things, did the game begin to run at 8fps.

View attachment 961458

I tried removing each one separately, but this has not fixed anything. I have no idea what is causing my game to stutter like this... If anyone has any experience with any one of the above list of mods, please let me know if you encountered something similar.

Thanks.
I haven't run into it myself, but I've seen it come up on Discord a lot - it's almost certainly the BepInEx upgrade. It has a few dependencies in order for it to work properly. But you can't just uninstall that one alone, as the new BepisPlugins depends on the new BepInEx, and others in that list may depend on it as well. The easiest fix, and perhaps even the quickest depending on how long the troubleshooting would take, is to grab the BR DX R3 pack (preferably via torrent) and do a clean install. That way you'll have the new BepInEx all properly configured, all the new uncensors, etc.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
hello can anyone help with my problem after starting the game the creator's logo has passed music is playing a white screen and in the lower right corner there is an eternal download. I will be very grateful for your help!
is this the first time running the game or did it work before and now it is not? if it is the first time, please run the game via "InitSetting.exe" in your root folder, also please try the things mentioned in this post.

View attachment 961458

Thanks.
since it worked fine before then there must be one of the downloaded mods and plugins. but first it would help if you tell us which repack version you are using and if you upgrade it recently. also, does the fps drop happen every where or only in h-scenes or maker? does it happen when you load a certain clothing mod or skin?

goombastomper

Aug 5, 2020
I haven't run into it myself, but I've seen it come up on Discord a lot - it's almost certainly the BepInEx upgrade. It has a few dependencies in order for it to work properly. But you can't just uninstall that one alone, as the new BepisPlugins depends on the new BepInEx, and others in that list may depend on it as well. The easiest fix, and perhaps even the quickest depending on how long the troubleshooting would take, is to grab the BR DX R3 pack (preferably via torrent) and do a clean install. That way you'll have the new BepInEx all properly configured, all the new uncensors, etc.
Ah, I see. So it was BepInEx after all. I tried installing an older version of the tool to see if the latest one was causing issues, but no luck. I guess I'll have to do a fresh install then. Thanks for the help :)

since it worked fine before then there must be one of the downloaded mods and plugins. but first it would help if you tell us which repack version you are using and if you upgrade it recently. also, does the fps drop happen every where or only in h-scenes or maker? does it happen when you load a certain clothing mod or skin?
I was originally was using the R3 repack, but since upgraded to R4.1, I believe. Game was running perfectly fine before and after the upgrade, so it's definitely not related to that. FPS drop happens as soon as I open the game, at the title screen. It's got to be what Great Old One has said above - a plugin that most of the mods in this game rely on.

Dec 23, 2020
Tick the option 'Activate DDHH' on the launcher, and open the settings with 'P' key on your keyboard.
Will it cause any issues to do this after you've already gone past the initial set up? Been playing for a week or so and some of the cards I got recently seem to require DHH.

wolferstier

Feb 5, 2019
When I start the game and call Fur every option except help and achievment dont start it just goes yellow, also cant go out, any help?

Jake Player

Dec 23, 2020
Does anyone know if HSStudioNeoAddon works on Studio Neo v2 ? I'm using the HS2Libido Better Repack 3rd Release. If not, is there any equivalent ? I've downloaded it and extracted the files but nothing happens when I hit Ctrl+I.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know if HSStudioNeoAddon works on Studio Neo v2 ? I'm using the HS2Libido Better Repack 3rd Release. If not, is there any equivalent ? I've downloaded it and extracted the files but nothing happens when I hit Ctrl+I.
No, mods for the original Honey Select will not work unless they are specifically converted into a Honey Select 2 mod. No, as far as I know, only clothing mods and maybe a couple of the bigger original Honey Select mods were converted.

Reactions: hun hunter

WMakelele

Jul 28, 2020
Hi,

I think I'm suffering an almost regular issue here.

So I downloaded the F95zone version with no success. Got a black screen since second 0.

I tried downloading the IGG version, which was 30GB heavier lol. This version is able to show the main menu. Well, when clicking the START button in the MM (you know, waifu voice, Honey Select 2 Libido on-screen) I get an infinite white loading screen like this:

1609340831191.png

I don't know if the first start up is just EXTREMELY long or may be a deeper issue. I've tried a lot of things like checking file permissions, being root, starting the game from InitSetting, using the RegistryFixer, checking out the output log, etc.

Do you have any idea of what may cause this? Yesterday I let it open and got nothing for like 40 min, then I just closed the process.

By the way, the character creator works fine... Or so I think, haven't checked it deeply enough.

Thanks.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
I found how to fix this problem. If you downloaded from a torrent like me then after downloading the game you need to immediately delete both the torrent itself and the game downloaded in it and the problem will be solved!

• Wow
Reactions: hun hunter
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes