volg6

Jul 11, 2019
was someone able to make a map of it? I have been trying for 2 months but my hands are growing apparently from the ass!

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Ah, I see. So it was BepInEx after all. I tried installing an older version of the tool to see if the latest one was causing issues, but no luck. I guess I'll have to do a fresh install then. Thanks for the help :)

I was originally was using the R3 repack, but since upgraded to R4.1, I believe. Game was running perfectly fine before and after the upgrade, so it's definitely not related to that. FPS drop happens as soon as I open the game, at the title screen. It's got to be what Great Old One has said above - a plugin that most of the mods in this game rely on.
thank you for clarifying, it was exactly why i asked about the repack version, BepInEx and BepInPlugins are not the only plugins that seems to cause problems if updated on a none DX repack game folder. it is better to use the plugins provided with the repack you have if you have R5.0.1 or older as they were tested before they get released, newer plugins (specially the essential ones like BepInEx) are probably made to work with DX releases and it may cause problems such as this one. this is why its good to have the latest game and updates so you can use those updated plugins. latest repack version is HS2 DX R3.

Does anyone know if HSStudioNeoAddon works on Studio Neo v2 ? I'm using the HS2Libido Better Repack 3rd Release. If not, is there any equivalent ? I've downloaded it and extracted the files but nothing happens when I hit Ctrl+I.
there are multiple other plugins that may use as a replacement to the studioneoaddon or advancedIK plugin:
-for animation bone weight you can use HS2PE's advanced options (should already be installed with the better repack, just open the studio and click on the HS2PE icon on the bottom left and go to "ADV. mode" then click on the "IK" tab on that menu).
-for frame animation you can use VNGE's clip manager, it is more complex and detailed and will allow you to create more than only 2 key frames. (available in [optional] mods folder in your game root, will create an icon in studio just like HS2PE).
-for bone attachments you can use node constrains plugin, (control+N) to open. allot more advanced and complex where you can also attach any ik or fk bone to any other object. (already installed in better repack).
-for mmd animations, you can use VMD play plugin, has more options as well. go here to know how to operate it. (not installed, available in [optional] mods as well).

animations from other previous games are not available but allot has been ported as "animations" in the anim>animation section, also the voice and facial expression features in HS's advanced IK plugin are not available as well, but it is nothing you cant manage via VNGE if you get a grasp of it. tutorials can be found .

Hi,

I think I'm suffering an almost regular issue here.

So I downloaded the F95zone version with no success. Got a black screen since second 0.

I tried downloading the IGG version, which was 30GB heavier lol. This version is able to show the main menu. Well, when clicking the START button in the MM (you know, waifu voice, Honey Select 2 Libido on-screen) I get an infinite white loading screen like this:

View attachment 963006

I don't know if the first start up is just EXTREMELY long or may be a deeper issue. I've tried a lot of things like checking file permissions, being root, starting the game from InitSetting, using the RegistryFixer, checking out the output log, etc.

Do you have any idea of what may cause this? Yesterday I let it open and got nothing for like 40 min, then I just closed the process.

By the way, the character creator works fine... Or so I think, haven't checked it deeply enough.

Thanks.
i am not sure what is IGG's version, but if it is using STN's repack then it shouldn't be any different (same with what f95 is using). but anyway, what repack version did you download? (hs2 DX R3 is latest). you also said that the character creator is working, does this mean that the game opens successfully and it only hangs when you starting the main game?

make sure that your computer's hardware is within the requirements also please take a look at this post, maybe it is one of the problems listed there.

I found how to fix this problem. If you downloaded from a torrent like me then after downloading the game you need to immediately delete both the torrent itself and the game downloaded in it and the problem will be solved!
was someone able to make a map of it? I have been trying for 2 months but my hands are growing apparently from the ass!
was your first post related to the post above you or were you commenting on something else? also what map are you looking for ^^?
----------------

btw i added a small studio guide on how to use hoohs hijack and neck gimmicks on the studio/chara help thread if anybody is interested.

WMakelele

Jul 28, 2020
I found how to fix this problem. If you downloaded from a torrent like me then after downloading the game you need to immediately delete both the torrent itself and the game downloaded in it and the problem will be solved!
I've already deleted the torrent files and stuff but it keeps happening to me... Ty anyway.

thank you for clarifying, it was exactly why i asked about the repack version, BepInEx and BepInPlugins are not the only plugins that seems to cause problems if updated on a none DX repack game folder. it is better to use the plugins provided with the repack you have if you have R5.0.1 or older as they were tested before they get released, newer plugins (specially the essential ones like BepInEx) are probably made to work with DX releases and it may cause problems such as this one. this is why its good to have the latest game and updates so you can use those updated plugins. latest repack version is HS2 DX R3.

there are multiple other plugins that may use as a replacement to the studioneoaddon or advancedIK plugin:
-for animation bone weight you can use HS2PE's advanced options (should already be installed with the better repack, just open the studio and click on the HS2PE icon on the bottom left and go to "ADV. mode" then click on the "IK" tab on that menu).
-for frame animation you can use VNGE's clip manager, it is more complex and detailed and will allow you to create more than only 2 key frames. (available in [optional] mods folder in your game root, will create an icon in studio just like HS2PE).
-for bone attachments you can use node constrains plugin, (control+N) to open. allot more advanced and complex where you can also attach any ik or fk bone to any other object. (already installed in better repack).
-for mmd animations, you can use VMD play plugin, has more options as well. go here to know how to operate it. (not installed, available in [optional] mods as well).

animations from other previous games are not available but allot has been ported as "animations" in the anim>animation section, also the voice and facial expression features in HS's advanced IK plugin are not available as well, but it is nothing you cant manage via VNGE if you get a grasp of it. tutorials can be found here.

i am not sure what is IGG's version, but if it is using STN's repack then it shouldn't be any different (same with what f95 is using). but anyway, what repack version did you download? (hs2 DX R3 is latest). you also said that the character creator is working, does this mean that the game opens successfully and it only hangs when you starting the main game?

make sure that your computer's hardware is within the requirements also please take a look at this post, maybe it is one of the problems listed there.

was your first post related to the post above you or were you commenting on something else? also what map are you looking for ^^?
----------------

btw i added a small studio guide on how to use hoohs hijack and neck gimmicks on the studio/chara help thread if anybody is interested.
Requirements are not an issue for sure. As you and I said, the game opens to main menu.

1609361800370.png

The problem comes when pressing Play, then it gets stuck in the white screen I posted before.

The "IGG version" is just the game downloaded from another website. The actual game version is BetterRepack R3 Hotfix 1. I'm out of ideas xd.

Blu

May 15, 2017
The game crashes every time I choose start game? And I can play this game on my computer before, what happen,

saintishin

Dec 27, 2020
I have seen an addon which shows the second girl next to the main girl in a MFF, and you can change that second girl's behavior (such as standing to sitting) by ALT+ some keys. I forgot what add-on that is. Can anyone remind me? Thanks.
4 months reply lol but did you find anything about this?Or does somebody else know the answer to this?

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I've already deleted the torrent files and stuff but it keeps happening to me... Ty anyway.

Requirements are not an issue for sure. As you and I said, the game opens to main menu.

View attachment 963600

The problem comes when pressing Play, then it gets stuck in the white screen I posted before.

The "IGG version" is just the game downloaded from another website. The actual game version is BetterRepack R3 Hotfix 1. I'm out of ideas xd.
BetterRepack R3 Hotfix 1 is the version fitgirl used (with permission from ScrewThisNoise) to make the fitgirl repack version of HS2 - that IGG may just be a renamed fitgirl. While fitgirl is a great source for a lot of games, for anything from Illusion you want to go with BetterRepack. The pre-DX R3.1 is really old now, and many of the newer plugins will fail with the older pack.

I hate to say it since you've DL'd a lot already, but your best solution is to get the latest recently released BetterRepack version - HS2 DX R3 (note that the numbering started over with the DX release - this is not the same R3 you have). The good news is you can go straight to the source, and going forward always be able to get the latest and greatest rather than scrounging the net to dig up and dust off some random ancient pack.

Here's the Better Repack site, run by ScrewThisNoise:
You can find links to all the versions of all the packs of all the current Illusion games here. I'd suggest you go to the HS2 DX section and just grab the magnet link - it'll queue up the HS2 DX R3 pack. If you're not using studio you can skip the optional Sideloader part, the regular game DL is about 29Gb.

Last edited:

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
Problem - Using Studio when trying to add any character to the scene, he/she appears with his/her eyes closed. The last time I used the Studio was a long time ago, since then I have put a lot of mods into the game, and perhaps one of them causes such an unpleasant effect. Maybe someone came across such a nuisance? HS2_2020-12-31-16-27-09-169.png

Reactions: marta1999

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Problem - Using Studio when trying to add any character to the scene, he/she appears with his/her eyes closed. The last time I used the Studio was a long time ago, since then I have put a lot of mods into the game, and perhaps one of them causes such an unpleasant effect. Maybe someone came across such a nuisance? View attachment 964618
For some reason it defaults the eyes closed now. It's not a bug per se, but it is a little annoying at first.

Just go into Kinematics > Face > and open the eyes, it's just the eye slider being closed all the way

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
If I go to ini settings and choose update, but do not want all the extra modding tools, do I need to download DX R2? The version for me says R5, but usually there is an update for going from a previous update to the newest and I am not seeing that so I am wondering if DX R2 is the new version?

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
Problem - Using Studio when trying to add any character to the scene, he/she appears with his/her eyes closed. The last time I used the Studio was a long time ago, since then I have put a lot of mods into the game, and perhaps one of them causes such an unpleasant effect. Maybe someone came across such a nuisance?

For some reason it defaults the eyes closed now. It's not a bug per se, but it is a little annoying at first.

Just go into Kinematics > Face > and open the eyes, it's just the eye slider being closed all the way
Thank you very much!

Reactions: MrWrongtubes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I go to ini settings and choose update, but do not want all the extra modding tools, do I need to download DX R2? The version for me says R5, but usually there is an update for going from a previous update to the newest and I am not seeing that so I am wondering if DX R2 is the new version?
DX R2 is newer and you're probably too far behind to just update. Normally, you have to be one version behind at most, which means the one before the latest.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
There is no update pack to go from pre-DX (eg. R5) to DX. STN looked into one when DX was released, but the pack would have been too big. With the changes in the newer versions of BepInEx (from 5.3.x to 5.4.x) and the problems with dependencies in upgrading BepInEx, and some new mods requiring BepInEx 5.4.x, I'd suggest anyone running a pre-DX pack to either grab DX R3, or wait just a bit for DX R3.1 - it's rumored to be in the works and released pretty soon. Either way, here's the important link again:

Reactions: hun hunter

AutumnLeaf179

Mar 27, 2019
I just downloaded the R3 repack and the game is in Japanese ? also the DHH mod doesn't work even when selected, anyone know why?

EDIT: Nevermind after turning the DHH option on and off a few times it works now.

Reactions: hun hunter

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018

View attachment 963600

The game crashes every time I choose start game? And I can play this game on my computer before, what happen,
also, please take note of these points as they maybe the cause of your problem:
-first of all make sure your game is not too long and complicated, copy the game in to a single nested folder on a drive. ex."D:\HS2\"
-somebody here on this thread once had a problem with fps caused by the system time zone being set to another location and got the problem fixed by correcting it. reference.
-if you are using AMD cpus, try making a back up of those files and remove them from their directories "lib_burst_generated.dll from HoneySelect2_Data/Plugins and StudioNEOV2_Data/Plugins" reference.
-if you have an MSI GPU and using afterburner, turn it off before running the game. the riva tuner is known to caus problems with directX applications. reference.

I couldn't extract the game and keep getting this error. Can someone help plz?
I extracted 001 file only and the files are in a root folder
View attachment 965762
allot of people are reporting errors unzipping the part archives, it could be due to hosting or errors while downloading. it is also could be on the 7z side as well, i have seen it somewhere that later versions of 7z give errors when unzipping files made with earlier ones, so it is hard to tell but if you can get winRAR 5.80 or later it may fix the issue as it also can open .7z archives. else, it is always better if you dl via torrent.

Can somebody tell me what the 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (52GB) actually is?
I can't really find an answer on the first page.
50Gb are a lot so I don't want to blindly download it.
the optional sideloader pack are mods related to the studio such as maps and studio items. if you are not in to the studio you can skip it, as the main game file already contains the essential plugins, clothes mods and more. you can always download the sideloader mod pack alone later if you like then extract it to your "game folder/mods". can also be downloaded via kkmanager.

happy new year everyone :D

Reactions: Great_Old_One

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Part 1 of the base game download is corrupt???
Does it stop extracting if you interact with the error message that says it is corrupt? If yes, it's corrupt, if not, it is likely just your extractor needing an update. Some extractor programs can be real freaking bitchy if they aren't up to date, especially WinRAR.

Jun 13, 2018
Okay, bit of a shot in the dark here seeing as I couldn't find anything specific on the illusion discord aside from a possible shadow ban.

I used to be able to access the HS2 downloader using a VPN, but now I'm getting the error "Failed to confirm user information". Oddly enough, I can still access the AI downloader without issue. I'm not sure if it's an issue of compatibility considering I could still access the downloader in DXR2, and I've double checked and everything is up to date.

Any suggestions? I was going to see if I changing my nickname would allow me to bypass the check, but I can't figure out where that data is stored locally.

Jack547

May 6, 2020
happy New Year to evryone!
Please help me, after game Honey select 2, not studio in my recycle bin appears many cards from game. how fixed it?
i mean that without even editing the character, but simply using it in the game, then many copies of the cards are created in the recycle bin
Thank you for answer advance

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes