Oct 15, 2018
happy New Year to evryone!
Please help me, after game Honey select 2, not studio in my recycle bin appears many cards from game. how fixed it?
i mean that without even editing the character, but simply using it in the game, then many copies of the cards are created in the recycle bin
Thank you for answer advance
well , it does no harm so just keep yourself busy by deleting them if they continue being generated at trash bin , I encountered this too from a very long time ago, it was annoying but...it's okay when you familiar with it, I dont know the purpose why it generated there nor how to solve but I think it's a feature LOL, and this "feature" appeared since Honey select 1 IIRC

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Anyone knows of a guide for bonemod? Such as which options modify which exact body part etc.
i am willing to make a general guide for character making and modifying bones for both face and body soon. for now take a quick view over the bone explanation part of this guide, and please ask any questions related in that thread until i'm done with the guide.

Please help me, after game Honey select 2, not studio in my recycle bin appears many cards from game. how fixed it?
i mean that without even editing the character, but simply using it in the game, then many copies of the cards are created in the recycle bin
well , it does no harm so just keep yourself busy by deleting them if they continue being generated at trash bin , I encountered this too from a very long time ago, it was annoying but...it's okay when you familiar with it, I dont know the purpose why it generated there nor how to solve but I think it's a feature LOL, and this "feature" appeared since Honey select 1 IIRC
happy new year to you too. those copies were made by the "RemoveToRecycle" plugin, it will make a back up of all deleted/overwritten cards and scenes in recycle bin just in case you did it by mistake. disable from kkmanager if you don't use it: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r2-illusion.53457/post-4716265

is there an updated hposunlock mod already for dx without problems?
i didn't test it as i do not use that plugin, but i think that somebody made a temporary fix, there could be newer releases i am not sure:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay, bit of a shot in the dark here seeing as I couldn't find anything specific on the illusion discord aside from a possible shadow ban.

I used to be able to access the HS2 downloader using a VPN, but now I'm getting the error "Failed to confirm user information". Oddly enough, I can still access the AI downloader without issue. I'm not sure if it's an issue of compatibility considering I could still access the downloader in DXR2, and I've double checked and everything is up to date.

Any suggestions? I was going to see if I changing my nickname would allow me to bypass the check, but I can't figure out where that data is stored locally.
I experienced this problem as well when I tried and then realized that Illusion checks your Registry to see if the game is listed in it... so, you need to double-click on the "[BR] HoneySelect 2 Registry Fixer.bat" file in your game folder to list the game in your Registry, then set your entire system to Japanese and retry using your VPN... then you should be able to get in and download characters.

Hope that helps.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
PROTIP: Use the search function, kids!

I feel like my life is just answering this question repeatedly. Not a bug, it's a mod that you have installed that creates a backup every time you edit a card (which also means any time you engage in an H-scene, because you're altering stats).

Open KKManager, Search the plugins, Disable the mod called 'Remove Cards To Recycle Bin'

ranty.png

KanneXXX

Aug 15, 2020
Hello Guys,

iam new and hope, you can help me. Where i found Animation Packs for HS 2 or HS 2 DX for the H-Scenes? Iam a really Nooby in create own Animations and looking for a Package.

Thank you

Jack547

May 6, 2020
i am willing to make a general guide for character making and modifying bones for both face and body soon. for now take a quick view over the bone explanation part of this guide, and please ask any questions related in that thread until i'm done with the guide.

happy new year to you too. those copies were made by the "RemoveToRecycle" plugin, it will make a back up of all deleted/overwritten cards and scenes in recycle bin just in case you did it by mistake. disable from kkmanager if you don't use it: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r2-illusion.53457/post-4716265

i didn't test it as i do not use that plugin, but i think that somebody made a temporary fix, there could be newer releases i am not sure:
thank you for anwer.

Reactions: hun hunter
Jun 13, 2018
I experienced this problem as well when I tried and then realized that Illusion checks your Registry to see if the game is listed in it... so, you need to double-click on the "[BR] HoneySelect 2 Registry Fixer.bat" file in your game folder to list the game in your Registry, then set your entire system to Japanese and retry using your VPN... then you should be able to get in and download characters.

Hope that helps.
Well I tried it, unfortunately it still gets stuck with the same error. I think at this point, I may just save my cards and coordinates somewhere else, then wipe and redownload the game.

Thanks for trying though.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Well I tried it, unfortunately it still gets stuck with the same error. I think at this point, I may just save my cards and coordinates somewhere else, then wipe and redownload the game.

I've never tried to connect to the illusion server, but if you're just after the cards there's a file dump of 'em you can find at the BetterRepack site. Here's the Mega link:

IIRC it was something like 14000 female chara cards between AI and HS2? Don't hold me to the number, but it was a LOT.

• Wow
Reactions: hun hunter
Jun 13, 2018
I've never tried to connect to the illusion server, but if you're just after the cards there's a file dump of 'em you can find at the BetterRepack site. Here's the Mega link: Mega

IIRC it was something like 14000 female chara cards between AI and HS2? Don't hold me to the number, but it was a LOT.
Oh I know, I've already grabbed most of the cards that interest me from the mega link and/or the google drive.

However, the last time the card sets were updated was back in beginning of November. There's a good number of curators on the Illusion server who do some impressive work with the just the vanilla and dlc content, so I like to check in now and again. I'm hoping that redownloading will resolve the issue. But thanks though!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, bit of a shot in the dark here seeing as I couldn't find anything specific on the illusion discord aside from a possible shadow ban.

I used to be able to access the HS2 downloader using a VPN, but now I'm getting the error "Failed to confirm user information". Oddly enough, I can still access the AI downloader without issue. I'm not sure if it's an issue of compatibility considering I could still access the downloader in DXR2, and I've double checked and everything is up to date.

Any suggestions? I was going to see if I changing my nickname would allow me to bypass the check, but I can't figure out where that data is stored locally.

Hope that helps.

Illusion likely upgraded their geo block list to include anyone using certain VPNs. Illusion is very much aware of the pirate and modding community behind their games, especially in the west, so it stands to reason they would block us. They don't have a hard stance against us using the programs, but that doesn't mean they won't try to incentivize us into buying instead. The only reliable way to get on their server is to actually be in Japan. Also keep in mind that literally nobody outside Japan should have this game at this point as it has never been distributed outside Japan, so that also gives them reason to not include service for other areas. If and when they branch out, they will likely start a western server.

Hello Guys,

iam new and hope, you can help me. Where i found Animation Packs for HS 2 or HS 2 DX for the H-Scenes? Iam a really Nooby in create own Animations and looking for a Package.

Thank you
You can't, really. You would have to create new animations from scratch.

Jan 6, 2018
tried the r3 and for some reason the better penetration isnt working properly?

seems its happening to my angry girls?

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Illusion likely upgraded their geo block list to include anyone using certain VPNs. Illusion is very much aware of the pirate and modding community behind their games, especially in the west, so it stands to reason they would block us. They don't have a hard stance against us using the programs, but that doesn't mean they won't try to incentivize us into buying instead. The only reliable way to get on their server is to actually be in Japan. Also keep in mind that literally nobody outside Japan should have this game at this point as it has never been distributed outside Japan, so that also gives them reason to not include service for other areas. If and when they branch out, they will likely start a western server.
I can't blame them either, I mean the crap that happened to them back during the days of RapePlay really left a sour taste for them and for those of us that were around for that mess...

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I can't blame them either, I mean the crap that happened to them back during the days of RapePlay really left a sour taste for them and for those of us that were around for that mess...
To be fair, that was backlash at trying to sell a game that 'glorifies rape' legally, they got backlash INSIDE Japan for that, and the original Honey Select was sold to the west. Also, they have branched out over the last two games, both are on Steam with even a proper translation applied and a patch to get around Steam's stupid policies. This is the only one so far that hasn't been sold outside Japan out of the last three, yet.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

brs2410

Oct 21, 2017
Um... guys...? Their's a base game and optional slide pack....I dont know if the optional one contains the game on it or not? Thanks you~ (sr for my grammar)

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Um... guys...? Their's a base game and optional slide pack....I dont know if the optional one contains the game on it or not? Thanks you~ (sr for my grammar)
optional pack is studio related stuff i think
to play the game just get the base. I did it this way and play the game whenever I feel like it.

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
One of the plugins creates a backup of the card whenever it changes. If you decide that you did something wrong, you can retrieve the previous version of the card from the basket. I don't remember the name of this plugin, since I deleted it from myself.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes