thanhnam89

Jan 24, 2021
alex, can you suggest me some sources to download girls cards, clothes, some new acts except , or please?

Thanks in advance.

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
Is there a way to disable missing mod/texture notifications ingame, or at least make them go away faster?

They block the screen for quite a while..

RandomRandomness55

Oct 12, 2019
Is there a way to get rid of the glowing outline around the characters during character creations? The glow is noticeable when using dark backgrounds. It kind of highlights around the character's edges.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
2/11/2021
ANY_Game_Graphics_Enhancement rar Update >> Major Update. You'll see, don't want to spoil the surprise.
- It's already been fine tuned and adjusted. To edit >> Open the ReShade settings and SweetFX settings text documents to adjust to your liking.
- Recommended 8GB Memory RAM minimal.

I'll add a link here and you can also find it by clicking my Graphics Enhancement and Cards link in my sig.

Last edited:
Reactions: hun hunter

fajnykolo

Dec 14, 2018
Suddenly executable file .exe of StudioNeo has disappered. Could anyone share it to me? Don't wanna download whole game again.

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
2/11/2021
ANY_Game_Graphics_Enhancement rar Update >> Major Update. You'll see, don't want to spoil the surprise.
- It's already been fine tuned and adjusted. To edit >> Open the ReShade settings and SweetFX settings text documents to adjust to your liking.
- Recommended 8GB Memory RAM minimal.

I'll add a link here and you can also find it by clicking my Graphics Enhancement and Cards link in my sig.
Mega
I'd really like to know what it does and how to use it..

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I'd really like to know what it does and how to use it..
It's a ReShade mod. To get it to work simply extract and dump the contents of the folder into the folder of any game. It works automatically. To remove it, simply delete its contents from any game that you're using it in.

Reactions: PeterJohn

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Suddenly executable file .exe of StudioNeo has disappered. Could anyone share it to me? Don't wanna download whole game again.
Sounds like your antivirus picked it up as a threat, don't know why it would, it isn't one. On top of getting the exe, I would suggest making an exception for it in your antivirus just to be safe. You could also try to restore it from quarantine if that really is what happened.

Bobbyboy

Sep 26, 2017
So I downloaded the base game and the first two mod packs, extracted them all, checked out the game and all the mod pack stuff, works great. I downloaded 003, 004, 005 last night (slow internet whaddya gonna do?) and they were just single files, not extractable like the first two mods, and I put them in the mods folder as the original instructions told me to extract them there, and nothing. I'm sure it's been asked, but what do now? Please and thank you.

Nineveh

Oct 24, 2019
Does anybody have a mod for transparent screenshots in StudioNeo? I had a working one that would automatically make a white background alpha but after updating to a new version of HS I just can't find it, and alternatives aren't working. Please help!

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I know this sounds impossible, but make a copy of your HoneySelect2.exe file and rename it to StudioNEOV2.exe - it'll just work. They're 2 copies of the same launcher.

• Haha

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
BetterPenetration needs to be better. Like paralogue demo better:
Paralogue-Win64-Shipping-2021-02-13-03-47-38-85.gif
Paralogue-Win64-Shipping-2021-02-13-03-56-46-37.gif

I've asked so many times for different settings here because the default ones work only for some positions or clip during exhausted state but met with radio silence. I'd rather uninstall it at this point and go back to mosaic. Anyone know which files I should delete for vanilla penetration?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I downloaded the base game and the first two mod packs, extracted them all, checked out the game and all the mod pack stuff, works great. I downloaded 003, 004, 005 last night (slow internet whaddya gonna do?) and they were just single files, not extractable like the first two mods, and I put them in the mods folder as the original instructions told me to extract them there, and nothing. I'm sure it's been asked, but what do now? Please and thank you.
003, 004, and 005 are parts of a multiple part archive, specifically the archive for the game itself. You need all the other parts, anything other than the one that says sideloader modpack, as well to open it. There is only one modpack and it is the sideloader modpack, the other files are the game itself.

Which link is the best one
make sure to hit Honey Select 2 on the left.

Reactions: Great_Old_One
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes