synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
How do I get these two mods? I updated the mods through the launcher just yesterday, but it still says it's missing the mods. Currently on R3, I attempted to install R3.1 update a couple of weeks back, the installer was broken or something so I just reverted back to R3 and stayed there. Unless these two mods are R3.1 only?

sbdfbd.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I get these two mods? I updated the mods through the launcher just yesterday, but it still says it's missing the mods. Currently on R3, I attempted to install R3.1 update a couple of weeks back, the installer was broken or something so I just reverted back to R3 and stayed there. Unless these two mods are R3.1 only?

View attachment 1037157
They are probably outdated on a character, which means finding each that is loaded into the game, not all the ones in your folder, and then changing the items back out so it applies the newer version. It looks like they are hair and skin mods, so that narrows the possibilities down a lot.

Reactions: synergyxxx69

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020

View attachment 1037157
The Hanmen mod is a paid mod:
Hanmen's skin shader was just released for free, there's a decent chance the skin textures will be free at some point too. It's $10 if you want it now. BTW, the SSS skin requires GraphicsMod to work properly. If you use DHH (or vanilla graphics) the Hanmen skins won't work right. I don't recognize the ls.hair mod - might be a zodgame thing.

Sevsnk

Sep 6, 2019
Anybody knows whats up with the tattoo mods? I'm using starstar tattoos in particular but they seem to reset to the first tattoo after i save and exit from the character edits.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Anybody knows whats up with the tattoo mods? I'm using starstar tattoos in particular but they seem to reset to the first tattoo after i save and exit from the character edits.
The starstar tattoos are buggy. In the current repack they've been moved out of the "Sideloader Modpack" folder, and into "Sideloader Modpack - Bleeding Edge\KnownProblems". Quite a few people have reported the tattoos changing, and the cards can wind up overwritten as well. Happened to me not long ago - tattoo and hair both got changed, and the custom clothing textures went away - all somehow written back to the card. I moved the starstar stuff our from under \mods after that...

Sevsnk

Sep 6, 2019
The starstar tattoos are buggy. In the current repack they've been moved out of the "Sideloader Modpack" folder, and into "Sideloader Modpack - Bleeding Edge\KnownProblems". Quite a few people have reported the tattoos changing, and the cards can wind up overwritten as well. Happened to me not long ago - tattoo and hair both got changed, and the custom clothing textures went away - all somehow written back to the card. I moved the starstar stuff our from under \mods after that...
Thank you for the explanation.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
I just started downloading HS2 and im curious. Is its VR still clunky and if yes is there a mod around for it thats decent?

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
First at all, I want to say hello to everybody here since this is my first post (and please, excuse my limited English).
This message is StudioNeo2 related.
I'm dealing with it (or maybe I better say struggling) for about a month now and thanks to the tutorials and explanations from hun hunter, MrWrongtubes, alex2011 and many, many other admirable people I have been able to make some (I think) decent scenes, lets say at a aficionado level.
Of course, I'm plenty of questions, since it is quite difficult to find useful information about the program elsewhere, but for now I'm going to make just one that got me stucked in my actual scene.
There are some items called "projectors" under 'Add/Items/2D effects/Scene effects'. I think they came from Joan6694. Well, the projectors project and very well, however, I am unable to change the example text or image by a custom one, so it turned unuseful. Does anybody know how to achieve this? It will be of great help for me, so thanks in advance.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes