turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I know it, i mean is there any program or something like that thet help to check cards wich don't have mods or what mods the're required without going into game?
Ahhh...you mean something like a card editor - sry, never seen :(
I only know that one , but it shows any mods

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In the end, I didn't understand. how do I add more tattoo slots? can I have a screenshot or something?
You can't add more slots unless you can somehow mod the game to give you more. You can use overlays to add more tattoos, symbols, or whatever to the body.

HS2_2022-03-05-12-40-09-341.png HS2_2022-03-05-12-40-13-960.png

I know it, i mean is there any program or something like that thet help to check cards wich don't have mods or what mods the're required without going into game?
Only the game can do that as far as I know.

Reactions: turbojoe

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
When you show a character card folder in KKManager it will list any missing or outdated mods in the LogViewer at the bottom. it will also tell you which PNGs are not actual Illusion Cards or corrupt.

Last edited:

Mika1228

Nov 1, 2021
Been looking for a while but can't find the answer. I recently came back to the game I was on R6 last year and while playing a sex scene I could press a hotkey and a GUI would open where I can adjust the player, palyers hands, players position pretty much everything. Does R8 have that? Because I've bee looking for the hotkey but can't. Anyone have any insights.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Been looking for a while but can't find the answer. I recently came back to the game I was on R6 last year and while playing a sex scene I could press a hotkey and a GUI would open where I can adjust the player, palyers hands, players position pretty much everything. Does R8 have that? Because I've bee looking for the hotkey but can't. Anyone have any insights.
It has and it's usually 'N'.
You can check and set Hotkeys for plugins at the Keyboard Shortcuts tab in the Plugin / Mod Settings window.
(F1 -> Plugin Settings)

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Студия загружает память на компьютере? После обновления студия работает быстро, но с каждым запуском вроде медленней. Так это или нет но вопрос в том как почистить память в игре . Какая папка на компьютере?

Is the studio loading memory on the computer? After the update, the studio works quickly, but with each launch it seems to be slower. Like it or not, the question is how to clean the memory in the game. What folder is on the computer?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks! gonna go check it out...is there plugin settins for this? Or is it just in the main game?
I guess 3Days means this
KeyboardShortcuts.jpg

In game hit F1, then Plugin settings.
But I can´t find a shortcut menu, the "Keyboard shortcuts" seems only for activate or deactivate the shortcuts.

As I know was the shortcut plugin a mod only for HS1

Reactions: 3 0 1 2

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Thanks! gonna go check it out...is there plugin settins for this? Or is it just in the main game?
The Better H Scenes plugin you've asked about is for the H animation in the main game, it wouldn't make sense in the maker, of course (if that was the question here). Yes, it has options and settings on the Plugin Settings window.

I guess 3Days means this

In game hit F1, then Plugin settings.
But I can´t find a shortcut menu, the "Keyboard shortcuts" seems only for activate or deactivate the shortcuts.
Yep. Was my explanation too short? :D
The filter shows you all the Shortcuts from installed plugins, so it's just a more convenient view of the Plugin Settings window.

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
That sucks :\ Thanks for letting me know. Well, any way to like disable those stages on that mode at least?
Just use the vanilla stages, there's an option not to load the custom stages when you first install in the Init settings manage. Simply uncheck the box.

typz.prv

Dec 14, 2021
I have downloaded the first one twice now via 2 different downloading methodes and they both say that they are corrupted, help

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have downloaded the first one twice now via 2 different downloading methodes and they both say that they are corrupted, help
I guess you mean to download HS2 as splitted packs?

In my experience it´s far easier to download via torrent.
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7052085 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7057165.

Torrent file for Repack R8 you get here or here

MadFatter

Jun 5, 2021
Hello, I would like to ask that how to change penis size in the main game? Not in Studio. Is there's any method?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
wait why the hell is this game 120gb????
The game only is ~45GB to download (BetterRepack R8)
R8-torrent.jpg
The bigger one (Sideloader Modpack Studio) is only for StudioNEO - if you don´t work on scenes in Studio you don´t need this.

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
ok...this game is really 240+ GB big

do i need the:

"Sideloader Modpack Maps"
"Sideloader Modpack- Studio"

and under /mods:

Sideloader Modpack
Sideloader Modpack Exclusive
Sideloader Modpack Maps
Sideloader Modpack Material Editor
Sideloader Modpack Unceensor Selector

Whats the purpose of those files and do i need them and which ones can i delete?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
ok...this game is really 240+ GB big

do i need the:

"Sideloader Modpack Maps"
"Sideloader Modpack- Studio"

and under /mods:

Sideloader Modpack
Sideloader Modpack Exclusive
Sideloader Modpack Maps
Sideloader Modpack Material Editor
Sideloader Modpack Unceensor Selector

Whats the purpose of those files and do i need them and which ones can i delete?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered.
Well....

First: 240+ GB??? This must be incl. StudioNEO, otherwise only for the game there are only a couple of people here with tons of extra mods to reach 240 GB or more

Second: "Sideloader Modpack Maps" and "Sideloader Modpack- Studio" belongs to StudioNEO - if you don´t work with Studio, u can delete them. Otherwise u loose all the mods for Studio

Third: for the game you should have these folders out of the Repack, positioned in "mods":
mods-folder.jpg
The 5 Sideloader Modpack folders includes usual mods from the community. U need them for the game, unless you want to abstain from more scenes in the game (Maps) or using cards created with all these mods.
These "Sideloader" folders are separated from "MyMods" cuz only these Sideloader folders are affected from the update function in InitSetting.
So NEVER store there an extra mod you´ve downloaded by yourself - only in MyMods!

As it is: if you want to use all available improvements for this game u have to provide the storage space they need ;)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes